pixeltracker

Hamilton Cancellation Line- Page 130

Hamilton Cancellation Line

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3225Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/8/16 at 10:22pm

lafayettelove said: "Lin not doing stage door tomorrow- he doesnt want anyone getting injured (teens smushing each other)"

Plus isn't there a big farewell party for Lin, Phillipa, and Leslie after the show? 

From reading Lin's tweets today, Carson Daly was at RRT this morning and there was an impromptu Ham4Ham with J Lo at RRT!!!?! Wow! Must have been a fun & entertaining day for cancellation folks. 

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#3226Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/9/16 at 1:41am

Yes, Jennifer Lopez and Lin were filming parts of Love Makes The World Go Round...two of my faves in the same place at the same time.  Between JLo and Lin, I'm broke!  LOL!  But am enjoying my life!

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3227Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/9/16 at 8:44pm

I was by the RRT from 7:30pm-8:15pm just to check out the action and saw J Lo, John Kerry, Marla Maples, etc. enter the theater. From talking to the cancellation line, which they put in a pen between stage door and the silhouettes, they told me only a few premium tix were sold to the cancellation line for this evening's show and the people who bought them was on the line only for 1 night. I don't think any regular tix were sold but if there were, they would be unclaimed lottery. 

sarahb22 Profile Photo
sarahb22
#3228Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/9/16 at 11:34pm

Did we ever find out who won the Hispanic Federation Hamilton ticket lottery? 

sgreen3 Profile Photo
sgreen3
#3229Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/9/16 at 11:37pm

sarahb22 said: "Did we ever find out who won the Hispanic Federation Hamilton ticket lottery? "

Lin tweeted about it last week: https://twitter.com/Lin_Manuel/status/749274337409204228

And he linked to a video of him talking to one of the winners via Facetime: https://twitter.com/Lin_Manuel/status/751078149857931264

lafayettelove
#3230Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/9/16 at 11:51pm

REALLY IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP: i want to do cancellation again- would it be fine to do now since d-day 2.0 is over?? (In a few weeks obviously) or should i wait until september when people to back to work and school??

ZellMorrowsPledge Profile Photo
ZellMorrowsPledge
#3231Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/9/16 at 11:54pm

I would do it ASAP before someone else announces a departure date

Use my code "YZTFG" for $20 OFF tickets on TodayTix!

elpielovesblackfish2 Profile Photo
elpielovesblackfish2
#3232Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/10/16 at 12:13am

I was also considering doing it at the end of this month, but if it's anything like its been this past week...

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3233Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/10/16 at 12:14am

I doubt an overnight stay is necessary. 

elpielovesblackfish2 Profile Photo
elpielovesblackfish2
#3234Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/10/16 at 12:18am

Wick3 said: "I doubt an overnight stay is necessary. 

"I hope not smiley

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3235Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/10/16 at 10:40am

elpielovesblackfish2 said: "I was also considering doing it at the end of this month, but if it's anything like its been this past week..."

From following this thread since November, I'd say Saturday evening two weeks ago and this past Wednesday evening were the *craziest* and most dramatic. From visiting the cancellation line yesterday and the day before, it looked orderly. After all, people who came that morning were able to buy premium tickets to that evening's show after 6-8 hours of waiting.

I went to NPH's last performance as Hedwig two years ago thanks to winning the live lottery that day and though I was super excited, at the same time I kinda felt that performance really should be for NPH's friends and family. Ok ok I definitely would have gone to see Hamilton last night had I won the digital lottery or if I already had tickets for the performance before the final performance announcements were made --- but I'm ok not buying resale tix or waiting in the cancellation line for that performance. Seeing video of the final curtain call is enough for me. :)

sydney16
#3236Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/10/16 at 1:53pm

Wick3 said: "elpielovesblackfish2 said: "I was also considering doing it at the end of this month, but if it's anything like its been this past week..."

From following this thread since November, I'd say Saturday evening two weeks ago and this past Wednesday evening were the *craziest* and most dramatic. From visiting the cancellation line yesterday and the day before, it looked orderly. After all, people who came that morning were able to buy premium tickets to that evening's show after 6-8 hours of waiting.

I went to NPH's last performance as Hedwig two years ago thanks to winning the live lottery that day and though I was super excited, at the same time I kinda felt that performance really should be for NPH's friends and family. Ok ok I definitely would have gone to see Hamilton last night had I won the digital lottery or if I already had tickets for the performance before the final performance announcements were made --- but I'm ok not buying resale tix or waiting in the cancellation line for that performance. Seeing video of the final curtain call is enough for me. :)

That's crazy to me that they were able to get cancellation tickets to the evening show yesterday with a 6-8 hour wait. I was about to go yesterday morning at 7 a.m. to get premium cancellation tickets to the evening show but I had thought that the line would be too long...now I'm really regretting my decision.

jdra
#3237Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/10/16 at 3:38pm

I wonder if there is anyone on line now for tomorrow.

casedilla2
#3238Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/10/16 at 4:24pm

A friend and I are thinking about waiting in the cancellation line for either of the performances this Wednesday, 7/13. If anyone is interested, we could buy two tickets each and two people can come as our +1s if you'd be willing to pay for all four tickets. Message me if you're interested! :)

broadwayfever
#3239Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/10/16 at 5:52pm

sydney16 said: "That's crazy to me that they were able to get cancellation tickets to the evening show yesterday with a 6-8 hour wait. I was about to go yesterday morning at 7 a.m. to get premium cancellation tickets to the evening show but I had thought that the line would be too long...now I'm really regretting my decision."

So many people thought the same thing and missed out. People who showed up the night before got in for the matinee and evening and some of those who showed up on Saturday morning got tickets for the evening. 

sydney16
#3240Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/10/16 at 7:28pm

broadwayfever said: "sydney16 said: "That's crazy to me that they were able to get cancellation tickets to the evening show yesterday with a 6-8 hour wait. I was about to go yesterday morning at 7 a.m. to get premium cancellation tickets to the evening show but I had thought that the line would be too long...now I'm really regretting my decision."

So many people thought the same thing and missed out. People who showed up the night before got in for the matinee and evening and some of those who showed up on Saturday morning got tickets for the evening. 

Yeah I guess that explains why the line was so (relatively) short for their last performance; I'm really wishing I had gone. I have tickets for December, though, so at least I'll still get to see the show eventually!

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#3241Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/11/16 at 2:44am

Too tired to camp out & see JLo & Lin Manuel for the Today Show Concert Series.  I got out of work at 11:30pm and walked by Rockerfeller Plaza.  Stage was being set up and no one was on line (access is at 5am).  I walked to the RRT before catching the subway and there was a total of six people on the cancellation line.  The majority seemed like a whole family. So the wait continues...

CercleRouge Profile Photo
CercleRouge
#3242Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/11/16 at 10:11am

FYI Leslie is performing songs from his new album at the Barnes and Noble on the UES today. https://stores.barnesandnoble.com/event/9780061802678-0 

Relevance81491
#3243Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/11/16 at 4:40pm

Anyone with an update on the line today???

ampi2 Profile Photo
ampi2
#3244Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/11/16 at 6:21pm

How's everything going today? Tickets on stubhub are in the $400s this week, such a weird thing.

Hairspray0901
#3245Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/11/16 at 6:22pm

I just looked at StubHub and they have tickets as low as $373 for tonight's 7pm! orchestra row D! guess prices are going to be a lot less for resale now!

ampi2 Profile Photo
ampi2
#3246Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/11/16 at 6:23pm

Hairspray0901 said: "I just looked at StubHub and they have tickets as low as $373 for tonight's 7pm! orchestra row D! guess prices are going to be a lot less for resale now!"

right? it's unbelievable

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#3247Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/11/16 at 6:24pm

Good!  Maybe it won't be next to impossible to get tickets when the next batch goes on sale!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

jdra
#3248Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/11/16 at 6:46pm

Happy to see the price drop and glad the scalpers are going to get a pay cut

belrowley
#3249Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/11/16 at 7:18pm

I'm happy to see that both the cancellation line/resales are returning to sanity - hopefully RRT will keep the cancellation line going now that overnights are unlikely.

People got too swept up by the hype of the leads leaving - but the replacements will be equally fantastic! I'm excited that I'll have a better shot at seeing Javilton.

Videos