pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery- Page 14

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery

chelseaburnside
#326Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 7/30/17 at 12:59am

Same. It was a little after 12:30 when I first saw them at around $70 and I was immediately interested but definitely couldn't have gotten there in time. The 8:00 show didn't really seem to get much below $200 within the last 10 mins before the show so this afternoon was definitely a fluke for whatever reason.

OlliesDad
#327Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/1/17 at 2:45pm

Wanted to share my experience to hopefully help others. Thanks to the info on this thread I tried to get 1 ticket for 8/5 matinee today (4 days before).  I started searching on telecharge about every 5 minutes since 11am. At 1:50 a ticket showed up...Mezzanine row E for $199. Of course I snatched it and then basically cried for 10 minutes. I searched again and nothing was available. It may be difficult but it is possible!  Good luck to everyone trying!!

Maryg13
#328Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/1/17 at 2:48pm

For my tickets, I got them last Monday for Saturday. I checked telecharge every few minutes as well and around 12:00 or 1:00 two popped up for the matinee. I lost my connection and couldnt get them but I kept checking and a few mins later, the evening tickets showed up- again, only two. I got them and saw the show and it was great!

bmiles41
#329Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/1/17 at 4:36pm

Hi All - I'm going to try for the cancellation line tomorrow for the 8pm show. Anyone know what time they release the cancellation tickets for the evening? I hear arriving at 2pm to try to evening cancellations is relatively safe?

katiegreentree Profile Photo
katiegreentree
#330Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/1/17 at 4:59pm

bmiles41 said: "Hi All - I'm going to try for the cancellation line tomorrow for the 8pm show. Anyone know what time they release the cancellation tickets for the evening? I hear arriving at 2pm to try to evening cancellations is relatively safe?

"

Can anyone confirm this?  I was under the impression that it was starting to get crazier in cancellation and people were getting there at 8 in the morning for an evening show, but I was hoping that was just right after the Tony's and that maybe it'd slow down.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#331Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/1/17 at 9:09pm

I keep getting offers during Ben's new vacation, but even those don't last long... I want to see it with him, though.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#332Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/1/17 at 11:31pm

Some premium seats available over the next few days, but there's 1 $199 ticket (left orchestra seat L 27) on Telecharge right now for tomorrow's (7/2) 8:00 p.m. performance. 

deathofacatler
#333Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/2/17 at 12:13am

I don't know if this helps, but when I was in the city on Sunday, the total number of people in line for tickets was only about 15 people.

CassandraReads Profile Photo
CassandraReads
#334Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/2/17 at 10:24am

So some tickets just popped up on Telecharge for Wednesday, October 25th at 8pm. Face value mezzanine (about $180). I grabbed 2 right away (for my kids because I've seen it). There are still several left so now I'm freaking out wondering why there are so many tickets for that night. There is no notice on Telecharge that Ben will be out (like there is for the Aug 10-16 dates), and I'm really hoping he's not. Anyway, they're there if anyone is looking for tickets before Ben is gone. 

Jenn9
#335Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/2/17 at 12:10pm

They must be all gone now...been trying all morning and nothing is available. Thanks for the info!!

CassandraReads Profile Photo
CassandraReads
#336Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/2/17 at 12:52pm

No problem- there are a few tickets available for today and this weekend for $299-$399! 

Kara Lee Sweeny
#337Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/2/17 at 4:29pm

I apologize if this has already been discussed but what happens with the cancellation line when it's a two show day and you dont care which one you get tickets for?

chelseaburnside
#338Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/2/17 at 5:29pm

Selling one ticket for the Saturday 8/5 8pm show - Orchestra row O. I'm in Manhattan right now seeing TGC at 8 & I should be around tomorrow too. PM me if interested.

edit: SOLD. 

Updated On: 8/2/17 at 05:29 PM

GetmetoBroadway
#339Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/3/17 at 7:58am

When it's a two show day you can wait in line all day, you'd probably need to get there around 6:30-7am for the matinee line, and then if you didn't get tickets for matinee you'd have to stay in the same line probably until 6pm for the evening tickets (that's when they release evening tickets)

Whitingpc
#340Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/3/17 at 10:09am

Trying the cancellation line today. Got in it at 10am, there are 5 or so people in front of me. Hoping for the best!

Kara Lee Sweeny
#341Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/3/17 at 10:45am

GetmetoBroadway said: "When it's a two show day you can wait in line all day, you'd probably need to get there around 6:30-7am for the matinee line, and then if you didn't get tickets for matinee you'd have to stay in the same line probably until 6pm for the evening tickets (that's when they release evening tickets)

Thank you for your help! 

QueenTwinnied
#342Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/3/17 at 11:42am

Hi all! I'm going to be in NYC next week and am looking to get a DEH ticket for next Wednesday evening using the four day method. So, should I stay glued to Telecharge on Saturday and hope that tickets appear? Thanks for your help!

Updated On: 8/3/17 at 11:42 AM

lm121362
#343Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/3/17 at 11:04pm

QueenTwinnied said: "Hi all! I'm going to be in NYC next week and am looking to get a DEH ticket for next Wednesday evening using the four day method. So, should I stay glued to Telecharge on Saturday and hope that tickets appear? Thanks for your help!

With Ben being out, I am sure you could easily get cancellation tickets. Keep an eye on early release and also Stubhub as tickets may drop a few hours before the show.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#344Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/3/17 at 11:28pm

lm121362 said: "QueenTwinnied said: "Hi all! I'm going to be in NYC next week and am looking to get a DEH ticket for next Wednesday evening using the four day method. So, should I stay glued to Telecharge on Saturday and hope that tickets appear? Thanks for your help!

With Ben being out, I am sure you could easily get cancellation tickets. Keep an eye on early release and also Stubhub as tickets may drop a few hours before the show.

Ben is scheduled to perform on Wednesday 8/9. He's off Thursday 8/10 - Wednesday 8/16. So, yes, QueenTwinnied, Saturday should be your day to stay glued to Telecharge.

Juan Perez2 Profile Photo
Juan Perez2
#345Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/4/17 at 12:09am

Whitingpc said: "Trying the cancellation line today. Got in it at 10am, there are 5 or so people in front of me. Hoping for the best!

"

Whitingpc, how did the line go for you? 

jillian49
#346Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/4/17 at 1:36pm

Hi! Any confirmation if Ben is in tonight?

Updated On: 8/4/17 at 01:36 PM

chelseaburnside
#347Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/5/17 at 2:53pm

jillian49 said: "Hi! Any confirmation if Ben is in tonight?

"

He is in for the matinee so I think it's safe to assume he'll be in tonight.

QueenTwinnied
#348Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/5/17 at 3:06pm

No luck yet for Wednesday evening yet. Not gonna give up yet!

Whitingpc
#349Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/5/17 at 3:13pm

Juan Perez2 said: "Whitingpc said: "Trying the cancellation line today. Got in it at 10am, there are 5 or so people in front of me. Hoping for the best!

"

Whitingpc, how did the line go for you? 

"

It went really well! I got here around 9:30am and was 8th in line. At 4:30 they released 2 tickets and at 5:30 they released 2 tickets (so now I'm 4th in line). At 6:50 (befor the 7:00 showtime), they had another 6 tickets available (orchestra for $199), so I was able to get in and see the show in an amazing seat! 

It was definitely worth the 9 hour wait. If you're close to the front, make sure to stay till showtime, because security said they typically will have a few more tickets they can release! 

Kara Lee Sweeny
#350Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/5/17 at 10:00pm

Alright my lovely DEH fans..... what time should I get in cancellation line tomorrow?

Videos