pixeltracker

The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer- Page 2

The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer

Back Row
#25The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 12/8/14 at 9:17pm

Nearly 300,000 views since it was posted this morning. Pretty impressive for an obscure little movie like this one.

rcwr Profile Photo
rcwr
#26The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 12/8/14 at 10:08pm

rjm516, I did! (Catch JRB in that cameo.)

I'm excited that supposedly a bunch of it is livesung. I saw an interview with JJ in which he said that "If I Didn't Believe In You" was pretty much livesung in one take.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#27The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:54am

I thought she sounded fabulous as well! Very excited, but Feb is a long way off.

VOD?! Even better!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

AnthonyB Profile Photo
AnthonyB
#28The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 12/9/14 at 7:58am

I can only state what I already have on previous post elsewhere.

I am in the UK and attended the first ever UK preview screening about 2 weeks ago and felt very privileged to have done so.

I have been a fan of this small but powerful musical for many years and am so thrilled it's been turned into a film so that a wider audience may get the opportunity to discover this.

I loved the film. I really did. Despite the odd change of lyric here and there. Both Anna Kendrick and Jeremy Jordan are young enough and age appropriate.

From the opening shot I knew straight away that I was in New York. There were some extremely lush scenes of Central Park and such wonderful use of light. At one point towards the end Anna Kendrick looked positively radiant.

I have seen this performed as a two-hander at the Meinier Chocolate Factory so to see it padded out with minor characters who remained just that, minor characters, was great so you didn't loose focus on either of them.

Lovely little cameo from both Sherre Renee Scott and Jason Robert Brown.

ampi2 Profile Photo
ampi2
#29The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 12/12/14 at 2:25pm

So excited this is finally coming out! I got to go to the set of the movie and everyone there, including Anna Kendrick were super nice.

notalwaysontime Profile Photo
notalwaysontime
#30The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 12/13/14 at 6:37am

"I know Sherie Rene Scott and Betsy Wolfe are in it. Anyone else?"

Georgia (Jason's wife) has a blink and you'll miss it moment, that's actually in the trailer, and Ashley Spencer (Jeremy's wife) has a couple cameo moments, and Richard (the director) has a blink and you'll miss it cameo. Those are all I can recall/noticed other than Sherrie, Betsey and Jason.

Updated On: 12/13/14 at 06:37 AM

twotrey
#31The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 12/18/14 at 5:23am

Kurt Deutsch, Sherie Rene Scott's husband and fellow co-founder of Sh-K-Boom, cameos in the same scene she's in, sitting on the opposite end of the table.

MegInManhattan
#32The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 12/18/14 at 3:37pm

This trailer made me really excited! I was skeptical about Jeremy Jordan as Jamie because I thought he was a little bit too good looking and not quirky enough, but he seems to do a great job. Didn't love Anna's singing voice in the trailer though.

HBP Profile Photo
HBP
#33The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 1/21/15 at 1:19pm

Is it safe to assume everyone's heard "We Can Do Better Than That" and "Moving Too Fast," both of which were released this week?

http://www.mtv.com/news/2054466/anna-kendrick-last-five-years-i-can-do-better-than-that/

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#34The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 1/21/15 at 1:57pm

As a giant fan of Anna Kendrick, that "We Can Do Better..." left a lot to be desired, IMO.

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#35The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 1/21/15 at 4:42pm

I thought Moving Too Fast was terrific, but We Can Do Better Than That wasn't the greatest thing I'd ever heard in my entire life. I'm still excited for the movie either way.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

Mrtrobz
#36The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 1/21/15 at 4:56pm

I am a little bit fatigued with Anna Kendrick.

decast
#37The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 1/21/15 at 5:10pm

I think everyone is, as lovely as funny as she is. But it's not really her fault she's got three films coming out in quick succession

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#38The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 1/21/15 at 11:37pm

I wasn't real impressed with the first third of We Can Do Better - thought it picked up in the middle - but not the strongest finish. However, it may sound better when paired with the visuals.
TO me, I wasn't hearing Cathy's determination - her disdain for her hometown and the people there. In some ways, this Cathy sounded more like the one some people say is "too needy" of Jamie - that it's not her love of Jamie that drives her, but that he can help her not go back. I didn't get that sense from Betsy Wolfe or Sherie Rene Scott.

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#39The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 2/6/15 at 10:27pm

The movie comes out next week, but it's only in 3 theaters across the country according to the website. It's available on iTunes, but I'm not sure if it's to rent or to buy. I've never gotten a movie on iTunes before; anyone know how it works?

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#40The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 2/6/15 at 10:31pm

Nevermind, saw that it says "buy on iTunes."

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#41The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 2/7/15 at 12:45am

You will also be able to rent it on demand.

Alan Henry Profile Photo
Alan Henry
#42The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
Posted: 2/7/15 at 1:06am

Having been to the screening at TIFF - I'm excited to see the movie all over again.

Videos