jpbran
#25Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/11/17 at 3:08pm

Haha... me too. It's the last part of my ticketing for an Oct trip. wink

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#26Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/11/17 at 5:21pm

Any chance of late night shows or matinees? Have everything booked for my weekend except a matinee and am open after 9:30 one night. This seems like the kind of show that would have a 10pm showing, but that might just be my wishful thinking.

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#27Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/15/17 at 4:54pm

NYTW announced via Twitter that tix go on sale Wed the 20th at 12 noon EST. 

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#28Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/15/17 at 5:38pm

Some more information:

Please be advised that Ghost Quartet is a 21+ production. Photo ID will be required to enter the Fourth Street Theatre,
no exceptions.

A special all-ages performance will be
presented on Saturday, October 7th at 3pm.

Cushions on the floor - $30
General Admission Seating - $60
Reserved Seating (very limited quantity) - $90

https://www.nytw.org/show/ghost-quartet/

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#29Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/15/17 at 5:41pm

I have to say, at the risk of sounding obnoxious, I'm feeling pretty happy about the $18 General Admission ticket I paid to see the show at the Bushwick Starr. I was even under 21 at the time, and still got passed the bottle, lol. 

BroadwayBeebe
#30Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/15/17 at 5:55pm

I'm surprised that there is only one under 21 performance considering Malloy's younger fan base that has emerged from Comet. Being 20, I'll be working my hardest to get into that performance. 

RndmAnswrs4RndmQstns
#31Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/15/17 at 6:56pm

BroadwayBeebe said: "I'm surprised that there is only one under 21 performance considering Malloy's younger fan base that has emerged from Comet. Being 20, I'll be working my hardest to get into that performance."

Right? One of the few times I yearn to be older than 19...

LxGstv
#32Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/16/17 at 4:08pm

I'm curious to why the age restriction though. I understand Then She Fell doing an age restriction because they give you alcohol, doesn't seem to be the case here...

To those who have seen the show, any idea why?

Abbade
#33Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/16/17 at 4:16pm

LxGstv said: "I'm curious to why the age restriction though. I understand Then She Fell doing an age restriction because they give you alcohol, doesn't seem to be the case here...

"

There's one scene where the audience can get a shot of whisky with the actors 

LxGstv
#34Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/16/17 at 4:34pm

Abbade said: "LxGstv said: "I'm curious to why the age restriction though. I understand Then She Fell doing an age restriction because they give you alcohol, doesn't seem to be the case here...

"

There's one scene where the audience can get a shot of whisky with the actors
"

Thanks for the response. If you don't mind a bit of a further inquiry... everyone in the audience or just a few selected members?!

BroadwayGuy12 Profile Photo
BroadwayGuy12
#35Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:03pm

FYI, tickets are now on sale. The NYTW website currently has an online queue, and I'm number 325. Hoping I can get tickets, as I don't have a lot of flexibility with dates.

ChildofEarth Profile Photo
ChildofEarth
#36Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:05pm

I started at 190 so here's hoping I can get the date I selected or choose another date...

RndmAnswrs4RndmQstns
#37Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:11pm

Of course the all ages one is sold out! It seems that every other day was open, though.

That's such a shame, I would have loved to see it Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#38Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:13pm

Yeesh... browser crashed during checkout, back in the queue.

sm33 Profile Photo
sm33
#39Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:14pm

I was 103 in the line, and I got GA tickets for my selected date. 

#40Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:15pm

I was 283 in the queue and I got a floor seat for the 10/14 show! Very excited.

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#41Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:16pm

Whew... was able to get reserved seating for 10/21. After almost all of our other showing closing before we could get there, glad to have one of the spots locked down now. surprise

jawjuhh
#42Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:20pm

Started as #560 in the queue and was hoping to get floor seating but looks like those seats were all gone by the time I got in. Seeing the first preview and very excited

adagio
#43Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:21pm

I started out at 617(!) in the queue, so not surprised that floor seating was gone for my available dates. Was going to try and fly out for a night like I did for Great Comet, but unfortunately that's out of the question.

Hoping Seattle tickets go on sale soon - any word on why they aren't available yet??

irishgator1
#44Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:30pm

I have to make a decision whether to buy a ticket in late October without having a work trip confirmed. I assume it'd be easy to sell the ticket at face-value if the work trip doesn't happen?

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#45Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:31pm

I was 699 in the queue and tried for floor seats for pretty much every single performance but wasn't able to find any. That wasted all my time; almost all the performances were sold out by the time I did all that searching. I ended up getting one GA seat for 10/27, which was all I could find. Is there any chance of this extending?

VintageSnarker
#46Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:36pm

Overslept. Started at 300+. Currently surging forward. I think people are dropping out after finding the floor seats and cheaper tickets sold out. 

RndmAnswrs4RndmQstns
#47Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:49pm

Congratulations to Dave! Seems like every show sold out within 30 minutes of noon. Though, with only 65 seats a day, that doesn't seem very hard, lol. There's a little selfish part of me that wishes he didn't go for eclectic, small spaces; there would be more seats and more of a chance for me to get one!

Oh well. I hope everyone that did get a ticket has a blast!

EDIT: I have spoken too soon! There are still days oscillating from being sold out to not sold out, so I guess we'll see. I have a feeling those tickets will go soon.

Updated On: 9/20/17 at 12:49 PM

VintageSnarker
#48Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 12:58pm

I'm stuck at 87 and the page has stopped refreshing. Should I give up? I hope it extends.

Anshel2 Profile Photo
Anshel2
#49Ghost Quartet to return off-broadway this October
Posted: 9/20/17 at 1:24pm

Got in and had selected 10/7.  When a seat popped up, I grabbed it but the date changed 10/5 which I didn't notice.  By the time I got back in, all seats were gone.  I called the box office and spoke with a great guy who said that a seat just opened up, GA, for 10/22 and he did the exchange and refund.  Whew!!  Thanks John!

Videos