RENT ringtones!

cabarethed
#25re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/18/05 at 10:49pm

I've never been so happy to have a Sony phone, I can get everything, yay!

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#26re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/18/05 at 11:31pm

YAY! My phone can play the ones on Modtones. Yikes for my phone bill!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Mimi Imfurst
#27re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/19/05 at 6:49am

looks like Dolly Parton got bumped from my ringtone.

NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com

colleen_lee
#28re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/19/05 at 7:20am

Woohoo!! I had just posted in my comment on the Maureen blog last night that I wanted some ringtones.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

Baine Profile Photo
Baine
#29re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/19/05 at 9:11pm

I have a question for anyone who has downloaded any of these ringtones---

I was listening to the preview and heard the clip, so I downloaded the ringtone. However, whenever my phone rings (or is in preview mode, for that matter), I just hear one line over and over again--not the entire clip from the preview mode.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is it a glitch on my part or is it false advertising on theirs?

Thanks!!

ikmbway
#30re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/20/05 at 7:27pm

FOr someone who has downloaded is it the whole preview? longer? different? I am going to purchase one but not sure which and want to see which ones are the best and all.

Over_the_Moon
#31re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/20/05 at 7:34pm

I downloaded "Rent" and it when it rings, it just goes, "We're not gonna pay, we're not gonna pay, this year's rent, last year's rent, rent rent rent rent..." and stops.

"what have we learned? Don't smoke... don't do drugs and don't sing 'Defying Gravity'." -CATSNYRevival

ikmbway
#32re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/20/05 at 7:36pm

Thanks so much! Anyone else have anything about them?

Defy_Gravity2 Profile Photo
Defy_Gravity2
#33re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/20/05 at 7:49pm

Seasons of Love: "525600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear" end
10 secs long

Finale B: the end part where the women are singing "I die without you" and the guys are singing "no day but today" they say it twice then stop. 9 secs long

:sigh: more to come I'm sure....I can't help it

I had just finished shooting a coffee commercial. And ain't it ironic? I don't drink coffee. Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee.

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#34re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/20/05 at 7:56pm

How much do they cost? 2.50 a month? or one time
and how much plus extra charges?

Also, how long do you get to keep the tone for?

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#35re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/20/05 at 8:05pm

i really hope that they add new ones becaues none of those makes me too excited, if they dont add i'll get finale b.

Allie
#36re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/20/05 at 8:08pm

I've always wanted a ringtone of the opening of the song Rent, with the guitars. Know what I mean? I'm singing it right now!

ikmbway
#37re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/20/05 at 8:19pm

Thanks everyone!! I'll decide which one to buy tomorrow. Probably will be What You Own or Finale B.

boatsintheghetto Profile Photo
boatsintheghetto
#38re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 10/21/05 at 11:42pm

there are rent ringtones at some verizon site, includeing the opening of RENT, as well as out tonight and i think i'll cover u, it doesnt have the words though

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#39re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 11/9/05 at 9:52pm

Ok, I hit buy it, it sent my phone a text message, now what?

JerseyGirl2
#40re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 11/9/05 at 10:08pm

On your phone, go to the web address in the text message. It should download it for you. :)

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#41re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 11/9/05 at 10:12pm

Got it, thanks!

JerseyGirl2
#42re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 11/9/05 at 10:13pm

great!

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#43re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 11/9/05 at 10:24pm

ALL YOU VERIZON PEOPLE!!!!!!!

I have a verizon phone and I downloaded a rent song. the other applications don;t have the real voices. but you can go to 'Get It Now' on your phone, go to 'get tones' and go to 'True Tones' then download 'V2W Tones.' they have the real voice Rent songs. have fun!

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

dramaparoxysm23 Profile Photo
dramaparoxysm23
#44re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 11/15/05 at 2:38am

They won't work on my phone!! *cries* Is there a site for people in Europe? (Germany, specifically)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I remember days
Or at least I try
But as years go by
They're sort of haze
And the bluest ink
Isn't really sky
And at times I think
I would gladly die
For a day of sky

And Starbucks will use the words 'large' and 'small', not pretentious crap like grande and tall.
"You could get away with anything if you call it art and tell people who don't like it that it's cutting edge culture." --vmlinnie

kasim Profile Photo
kasim
#45re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 11/15/05 at 10:58am

stupid websence is blocking my access!!! bastards!

cubbiegirl Profile Photo
cubbiegirl
#46re: RENT ringtones!
Posted: 11/15/05 at 7:33pm

I have Cingular and they have them too. (They also have Wicked in case you care). I downloaded "Seasons of Love" and "I'll Cover You, Reprise".

Now I hope I like the movie (having never seen the play).

Jim Caruso: You know, you are doing Wicked.
Stephanie J Block: I am!
Jim: Is anyone coming to that old thing?

Videos