pixeltracker

Current Recording Obsession- Page 2

Current Recording Obsession

Eastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
#25re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 8:52am

Piazza in my room, A New Brain in my car....

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#26re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 9:40am

I really hate to admit this, but my current obsession it "Thou Shalt Not." I absolutely love The Other Hours Ballet. It didn't really work in the context of the show, but the music by itself is great!

RockabyeHamlet
#27re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 9:45am

A Little Night Music OBC

"I wouldn't let Esparza's Bobby take my kids to the zoo...I'd be afraid he'd steal their ice cream and laugh."- YankeeFan
"People who like Sondheim enjoy cruelty."-LuvtheEmcee

Aaron27 Profile Photo
Aaron27
#28re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 9:49am

Mine is Billy Elliot...AMAZING! It's been in my player since I got it last week. I think I have it almost all memorized by now

AlixEG1 Profile Photo
AlixEG1
#29re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 10:34am

The I Love You Song from Spelling Bee. I just can't stop listening to it. It is so touching, and the harmonies are fantastic.

Taylor the latte boy, Bring me java, bring me joy! Taylor the latte boy, I love him, I love him, I love him

colleen_lee
#30re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 10:37am

L5Y has not left my car stereo in about three months....and I do a decent amount of driving so I manage to get through the recording about once a day in there (sometimes more). I can't bring myself to hit the eject button....I just keep saying, "oh, one more", "just after this part" but then another day passes and another and another.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#31re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 10:42am

The 3 songs from "The Color Purple" found on their website and the OBCR of "RENT". Actually it is all I have had for about a month to listen to! A friend and I have started showtune night at a local bar and the rest of my CDs are in their vj booth! Getting it all back next week!

Just give the world Love.

Mother's Younger Brother Profile Photo
Mother's Younger Brother
#32re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 11:06am

Well, other than my usual Christmas stuff right now...I'm hooked on the live German cast recording of Rent.

darkmist115 Profile Photo
darkmist115
#33re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 1:26pm

rent movie and songs for a new world

dramatothemax Profile Photo
dramatothemax
#34re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 2:53pm

songs for a new world and parade.

AH. ::obsessed::....for this week at least haha

LorelaiGilmore Profile Photo
LorelaiGilmore
#35re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 2:56pm

Nowadays from Chicago has been stuck in my, and it gets really annoying because i only know like 5 lines

oy with the poodles already!

bwayboi4life42 Profile Photo
bwayboi4life42
#36re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 12/14/05 at 5:38pm

Last Five Years. Nothing but Last Five Years. I can't stop. It's addictive.

"I believe that art does not exist only to entertain, but also to challenge one to think, to provoke, even to disturb, to engage in a constant search for the truth." - Barbra Streisand

jasobres
#37re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 2/3/06 at 11:10am

I am currently very obsessed with the 2005 Cast Recording of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

"Ev'ry-buddy wants ta get into de act!" - Jimmy Durante "Breathe from your hoo-hoo." -Kristin Chenoweth

broadwaygiant19122 Profile Photo
broadwaygiant19122
#38re: Current Recording Obsession
Posted: 2/3/06 at 11:11am

Marie Christine, The Wild Party and The Last 5 Years.

I'm really getting into Lachiusa's music of late.

Videos