pixeltracker

Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd- Page 2

Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#25re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 7:05am

LOL! I loved it! Makes me want to see it again! They all are having so much fun! Excellent!

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

WiiCKED x3
#26re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 8:12am

Thanks!

It's such a great video re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd

SeptemberKel
#27re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 9:27am

Thanks for posting! I loved that video!! I want a Sweeney action figure, too.

"Of course there is the castle - the ruined castle. I find it lovely. Probably because it's ruined, I suppose." - Passion

quintia
#28re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 9:44am

That was the most awesome video ever! I love Michael's ping-pong head.

"I believe in truth, beauty, freedom, but above all things, I believe in love."- Moulin Rouge

Johnnytoc
#29re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 10:07am

They have the most fun warm-ups I've heard in a while! They're awesome.

GYPSY1527 Profile Photo
GYPSY1527
#30re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 10:33am

Love that cast! They are the best ever. On an aside, Patti looks damn sexy with her hair up and all her pale makeup on.

Happy...Everything! Kaye Thompson

kgee30
#31re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 10:37am

I didn't think I could love Michael Cerveris more than I already do, but now I do. I really, really do.

WholeLottaShakin Profile Photo
WholeLottaShakin
#32re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 11:50am

I think it'd be hilarious and awful at the same time if the keyboard suddenly started playing their warm-up during a performance. Probably impossible, but funny...!

Behind the scenes videos make me happy. re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd

jsrocks
#33re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 12:05pm

Yeah Michael's chair in his dressing room is so awesome! I loved how he was talking about the vinyl records and used the old guy voice to say to the kids, "When I was your age, this is what we used to listen to Sweeney Todd on." lol re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd

I could watch that video over and over again. haha

"Michael's got a head like a Ping Pong Ball" -The Cast of Sweeney-
Updated On: 6/6/06 at 12:05 PM

Chrysanthemum62001
#34re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 12:24pm

Oh, Michael. I have no words. That man is like hot cocoa with little bitty marshmallows on a cold snowy day.

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

GYPSY1527 Profile Photo
GYPSY1527
#35re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 12:32pm

I could watch that video over and over again. haha

Yes! Behind the scene videos are my favorite! I loved how Donna was rocking out during the warm ups. She is so hilarious!

Happy...Everything! Kaye Thompson

Gypsy2 Profile Photo
Gypsy2
#36re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 12:39pm

"Broadway dot com's here!!!"

You know it and you want it... you just can't believe you've got it.

jsrocks
#37re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 12:45pm

LOL, yeah I loved how they all got going but then they'd mess up at the end! re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd

worrell4077
#38re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 1:49pm

I, too, like so many found the "Michael's got a head like a ping pong ball" part very funny. I'm hoping that next will be a behind the scenes or backstage tour of Jersey Boys with Daniel Reichard(He told me awhile ago that he has my article that I wrote about Jersey Boys for my school paper in his dressing room and I want to see if it's there)

The Distinctive Baritone Profile Photo
The Distinctive Baritone
#39re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 1:54pm

Great video...what an absolute treat. I also had no idea that the cast does a group vocal warmup onstage before the show. I've never liked group warmups, but I guess if they're doing it on Broadway...

Anyway, my favorite part was going from backstage through the door onstage looking out into the theater. SO cool.

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
#40re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 2:04pm

I think that's the longest it's ever taken for a video to load for me, but it was worth it. They're all so amazing. re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd

MOXIEINTHECITY
#41re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 2:12pm

Cute, but a little forced for me. Do they all speak in the same kind of British accent in the show?
Men Like Maxim - Ladies, Learn to Deal

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#42re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 2:26pm

"Com's here Broadway dot!"
Goodness, I hope they all win their respective Tonys! I've fallen a little bit more in love with all of them.

~Steven

catharsis Profile Photo
catharsis
#43re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 2:32pm

That was the best thing I've seen all day.re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd

jsrocks
#44re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 2:34pm

^ LMAO!! That was just hilarious when they were singing Broadway.com's Here!! I loved it how Michael started bouncing his head around when he was singing "I have a head like a Ping Pong Ball, Ping Pong, Ping Pong, Ping Pong Ball..." (or something like that) re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd

I'm going to watch it again since I'm taking a break from studying. re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd

Updated On: 6/6/06 at 02:34 PM

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#45re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 3:23pm

Amazing video, I love this cast!

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

Kevo711 Profile Photo
Kevo711
#46re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 4:02pm

That was AMAZING!!! It more than made my day! Maybe it even made my week! I love the cast of Sweeney!

thevolleyballer
#47re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 4:18pm

You know, I'm really not a fan of the show, but I loved this video. Hah, I've always liked Manoel, and seeing how fun it is backstage (as I've seen in every other BTS video on Broadway.com) just makes me love the casts even more. Ahh, I've done the ping-pong ball routine only too many times.

Marguerite Chauvelin
#48re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 4:28pm

I love when Michael begins playing the piano with his foot. All of the cast is so amazing, I'm glad I got to see this show.

If Percy Blakeney were in Les Mis....

Percy: Sink me! If it isn't Javvurt!
Javert: Zsah-vair, it's pronounced Zsah-vair.
Pecry: But it's spelled J-A-V-E-R-T Javvurt.
Javert: Repeat after me Zsah...Zsah....
Percy: Oh! Zsa-Zsa! Like the Gabor sister! Well I personally have always prefered Eva.
Javert: (Looks for gun)

ThreePennyJennyxo Profile Photo
ThreePennyJennyxo
#49re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd
Posted: 6/6/06 at 4:40pm

Oh my god that was so funny! THey are all sooo funny! "What Barbe? You dont want to be my valentine??" hahaha! Im soo happy they did that video! Sweeney rules =]!

ThreePenny Opera will always be in the hearts of many fans <3

Videos