pixeltracker

Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir- Page 2

Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir

louisamayfoster Profile Photo
louisamayfoster
#25re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/14/08 at 11:37pm

It will be interesting to see how well Kristin's book will sell. It sounds like it might be sold in Christian book stores as well. So many books these days would make a better article than a book.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#26re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/14/08 at 11:38pm

She's going to tell the naked, unvarnished truth about why she broke up with Marc Kudisch.

Updated On: 4/24/08 at 11:38 PM

KrissySim
#27re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/15/08 at 1:28am

I guess it all depends on what she does with it, on her experiences and how she reflects on them. Perhaps "journal" would be a better designation than "memoir"? Maybe, too, it's just a business deal. She could have a fan base that would be large enough to carry it. I'm not saying it can't be done so soon and I don't want to judge it before the fact. But I'm a little perplexed.

ScottyDoesn'tKnow Profile Photo
ScottyDoesn'tKnow
#28re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/15/08 at 2:33am

Although I do think that this will be far from the most interesting read, her book will be FAR from the worst/boring book in the Biography section.

"[Gore] was widely perceived as arrogant. If you know something, you're not smart. You're a smarty-pants. It's annoying. People get annoyed with your knowledge. It goes back to high school, to not doing your homework ... 'There's something I should know, I don't know why I should know it but someone knows it and I don't. So I'm going to have to make fun of him now.'" -Sarah Vowell, The Partly-Cloudy Patriot

landryjames
#29re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/15/08 at 10:40am

I assume--Whether the book being sold in most Christian book stores will depend on how defensive she is in her book of her gay fans (or the homosexual community in general). She has been very vocal about this, and was even uninvited to speak/sing at a Women of Faith concert a couple of years ago because of this.

Gobstopper Profile Photo
Gobstopper
#30re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/15/08 at 3:53pm

"She has been very vocal about this, and was even uninvited to speak/sing at a Women of Faith concert a couple of years ago because of this."

^Much like the character based on her on Studio 60... I kinda miss that show. *avoids flying rocks*

Who cares about her breakup? I want dirt on how she and Idina REALLY felt about one another.

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#31re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/24/08 at 10:41am

I just found out that Myley Cyrus (sp?) is writing a "memoir." LOL. I probably won't get around to reading that 2-page book, but I am looking forward to Kristin Chenoweth's.

maya5892 Profile Photo
maya5892
#32re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/24/08 at 10:47am

Mile Cyrus? Seriously? Haha. She's like, 15. What's there to right about?

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#33re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/24/08 at 11:26am

I will certainly reasd her book, whatever it's called re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir

LOVE HER.

And I agree, Gobstopper. I miss STUDIO 60 re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
Updated On: 4/24/08 at 11:26 AM

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#34re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/24/08 at 11:55am

I love me some cheno and will probably read her book though I agree its a bit surprising to here shes writing a memoir.

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

Gothampc
#35re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/24/08 at 12:23pm

Let's be honest. Kristin has never been the type to dish dirt. Furthermore, she's never had a forceful personality like Patti LuPone which would make the stories she tells interesting. This book will be ho-hum reading.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#36re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 4/24/08 at 12:51pm

Well, its a better idea than that non-Sapphic Dusty Springfield bio-pic she keeps threatening to do.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

ko74612 Profile Photo
ko74612
#37re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 7/4/08 at 12:51am

"she's never been the type to dish dirt."

All the more reason to write a memoir I say. Maybe she's finally going to let it go and dish the dirt?

You don't go to the time and trouble to write a story unless you have a story to tell...

Why do we follow leaders who never lead?
Why does it take catastrophe to start a revolution?
Tick Tick BOOM

StephenSondheimWHOO Profile Photo
StephenSondheimWHOO
#38re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
Posted: 7/4/08 at 1:30pm

This is so stupid, I love her majorly but what the heck will she write about. It was a totally different story with Anthony Rapp, because he had such interesting things to write about

Videos