pixeltracker

Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition) - Page 2

Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)

kate86 Profile Photo
kate86
#25re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 1:13pm

i would like to know what hadley fraser (the pirate queen) is up to.

4-11-10 Wicked (Oberhausen) ~ 8-7-10 Promises, Promises ~ 8-8-10 Next to Normal ~ 8-12-10 Bway @Bryant Park ~ 8-15-10 Jersey Boys + Sing for the Cure ~ 8-18-10 American Idiot ~ 8-19-10 Wicked Divas (Murney/Mackey) in Saratoga Springs, NY ~ 8-21-10 Next to Normal ~ 8-23-10 Natalie Weiss @Birdland ~ 8-24-10 Wicked ~ 9-4-10 Wicked (Oberhausen)

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#26re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 1:36pm

In rehab, trying to heal from The Pirate Queen.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

sferezy
#27re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 2:07pm

Kim Crosby anyone?

RentBoy86
#28re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 2:13pm

I'll ask again: David Ayers? I mean, major replacement, then nothing? Is he working as a temp now or something?

South Fl Marc Profile Photo
South Fl Marc
#29re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 2:18pm

I have one that I'm curious about
Mark Baker (not Mark Lynn Baker) who starred as the title role in the 70's amazing production of Candide.
He was so cute in the part but disappeared after that.
Anyone know what happened to him?
Google was no help.

beltingbaritone Profile Photo
beltingbaritone
#30re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 2:22pm

The majority of the OBC of Into the Woods vanished into thin air after that show. I wonder why...=(

Men don't even belt.

strelimyn Profile Photo
strelimyn
#31re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 3:27pm

RentBoy86 - I've actually been wondering about David Ayers also. According to Wikipedia, he lives in Boulder, Colorado where he formed a Musical Theatre studio called Broadway in Boulder. Hmm.

sumladfrompa.tumblr.com
Updated On: 6/12/09 at 03:27 PM

RentBoy86
#32re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 5:16pm

Interesting, I guess he doesn't want to perform anymore? That, or he wanted to have a steady job where he could raise a family and stuff? I don't know, but that's interesting. Thanks!

fgreene1938 Profile Photo
fgreene1938
#33re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 5:29pm

For sferezy:

Kim Crosby married Robert Westenberg (both were in Into the Woods and Westenberg was Tony nominated) and they both now live in the mid-west. He teaches theater at a university and she appears in occassional regional theater productions.

sferezy
#34re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 9:03pm

I knew they got married but who knew they'd end up in the mid-west. What a shame. They are both so talented. I guess it's an excuse to visit my extended family...

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#35re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 9:12pm

Matt Caplin will be performing in every high school production of RENT later this year...as the part of mark...still.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#36re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 9:19pm

"The majority of the OBC of Into the Woods vanished into thin air after that show. I wonder why...=( "

A lot of them are still around. Of the principle characters, only Kim Crosby (Cinderella), Ben Wright (Jack), and Robert Westenberg (Wolf/Cinderella's Prince) have not been involved in any major Broadway productions in the last few years.

The majority of the cast have been on Broadway in the last few years- some acting, some producing, some understudying.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 6/12/09 at 09:19 PM

AndAllThatJazz22
#37re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 9:27pm

Where did Harley Jay go. He released a sucky album in August of 08 and has now fallen of the face of the planet.

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.

BwayBoundJoe
#38re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 9:32pm

Harley Jay updates his status on Facebook from home once every 5 hours or so...

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

AndAllThatJazz22
#39re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 9:43pm

^ has he talked about his upcoming projects?

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.

Gothampc
#40re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 9:59pm

Half of the OBC of Miss Saigon: Willy Falk, Liz Callaway, Hinton Battle

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

BwayBoundJoe
#41re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 10:00pm

He's actually supporting Matt. No lie, his status follows.

"Harley Jay I'm putting my renthead hat on and seeing a HS version tonight... Should be a fun night re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition) "

kyleorlando Profile Photo
kyleorlando
#42re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/12/09 at 11:15pm

Whatever happened to Paul Gyngell? He played Tommy Ross in Carrie.

Current Avatar: Me.
Current Saying: What do you mean it isn't enough being pretty? Have you seen my headshots?!?

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#43re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/13/09 at 10:16am

Amy Spanger is in Rock of Ages, Linda Eder as said will be touring (I'll see her in Morristown, NJ short train ride from NYC)

Geridith Profile Photo
Geridith
#44re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/13/09 at 10:28am

What happened to Kelli Rabke? Saw her in Joseph yeeeeeears ago, and she was amazing. I know shes on the CD of Children of Eden and did Eponine on Bway, but she seems to have disappeared now...

chiuptown
#45re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/14/09 at 8:17am

i was wondering about Linda Fratatoni, who i saw in the original tour of Chorus Line. I met her a few times at parties and via Stephen Crenshaw, who played Paul. She and Stephen both had such a huge stage presence and I loved her voice. She later did (She Loves Me), and I loved her in that equally. I wonder about both of these people.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
Elphie3 Profile Photo
Elphie3
#47re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/14/09 at 12:42pm

Daisy Egan

Madame Morrible: "So you take the chicken, now it must be a white chicken. The corpse can be any color. And that is the spell for lost luggage!" - The Yellow Brick Road Not Taken

singalongsong2 Profile Photo
singalongsong2
#48re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/14/09 at 12:52pm

Harley Jay is currently in a production of "Schoolhouse Rock Live! Too" in LA.

http://www.schoolhouserockla.com/

mallardo Profile Photo
mallardo
#49re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
Posted: 6/14/09 at 1:02pm

Where is Amy Spanger? Seriously? Did you not see her lighting up the stage at the Tony Awards? Rock of Ages, dude. Check it out.

Faced with these Loreleis, what man can moralize!

Videos