pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 21

The Official TDF Thread

RJEvans
#500The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/26/17 at 10:15am

Significant Other. Sat @ 8PM.

3 tickets. Center Orchestra. Row K.

Orchestra was full. Not sure about Mezzanine.

Mediamaven2
#501The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/26/17 at 6:24pm

Any chance War Paint will appear on tdf, or am I hoping against hope?

FAC22
#502The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/27/17 at 12:09am

Mediamaven2 said: "Any chance War Paint will appear on tdf, or am I hoping against hope?

"

Hmmm...Just FYI I saw over the weekend that War Paint lottery tickets have been placed on Broadway Direct's site for $40 with a 2 ticket maximum. The last time I won for Sunset Boulevard ($55) and On Your Feet ($40) I sat in the left orchestra with a nice view. 

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#503The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/27/17 at 11:39am

Groundhog Day is up for tomorrow night. Sweat is up for tomorrow and Wednesday. A Doll's House, Part 2 is now up for a ton of dates.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

FAC22
#504The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/28/17 at 3:54pm

SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION on Broadway with Allison Janney is up with a couple dates. smiley

Polka Dot2 Profile Photo
Polka Dot2
#505The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/29/17 at 9:21am

Just joined TDF ?? thanks for the great thread

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#506The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/29/17 at 10:10am

Sweat is now up for  most of April.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

10086sunset
#507The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/30/17 at 2:15pm

The Little Foxes is back up for a couple of performances.

Bandstand is also up for tomorrow night.

ahhrealmonsters
#508The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/31/17 at 11:41pm

For Groundhog Day, I got orchestra row A (front row) seats 1 & 3. The stage was a little high, but overall I was impressed with the seats.

JustAnotherNewYorker
#509The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/2/17 at 10:27am

My latest Groundhog Day TDF tickets were in Mezz C, and the people in front of me (Mezz B) were also TDF. I've seen it from a few vantage points--I really like front Mezz for this show. 

PK2
#510The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/5/17 at 12:19pm

Has anyone gotten OSLO tickets from TDF?  I'd appreciate information regarding TDF's seat location for OSLO.  Thank you.

BroadwayBeebe
#511The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/5/17 at 1:14pm

I was N 112 and 113 on Saturday Night for Oslo and the view was great despite being all the way on the side. 

PK2
#512The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/5/17 at 1:44pm

Thank you very much for the information.

BroadwayLuv2 Profile Photo
BroadwayLuv2
#513The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/5/17 at 5:08pm

Has anyone seen Great Comet through TDF?  Curious as to where the seats were.  

itsshowtime2
#514The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/5/17 at 5:16pm

I saw it on a Thursday evening in March.  My seat was rear mezz row E seat 2.  Wasn't thrilled with the location.  It was way in the back, way on the side.  Wished I would have just bought a ticket with a discount code or through TKTS instead.

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#515The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/5/17 at 6:09pm

BroadwayLuv2 said: "Has anyone seen Great Comet through TDF?  Curious as to where the seats were.  

My seat was front mezz center row E. Amazing seat, really felt part of the action.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#516The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/5/17 at 6:45pm

BroadwayLuv2 said: "Has anyone seen Great Comet through TDF?  Curious as to where the seats were.  

"My ticket was orchestra row B seat 114 which was the first row. This allowed me to feel completely immersed in the production! 

ethan231h Profile Photo
ethan231h
#517The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/5/17 at 7:00pm

Tons of dates for Groundhog day up...hmmmmm

Ortensiah
#518The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/5/17 at 7:25pm

A number of dates are up for Amelie over the next week or so.

JustAnotherNewYorker
#519The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/5/17 at 7:29pm

Amelie doesn't surprise me--with the bad reviews, it's not likely to do well.

As for GHD, the dates are all still in previews. Word of mouth isn't driving people to the theater. I guess we'll see what happens when the reviews come in.

ahhrealmonsters
#520The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/6/17 at 11:48am

Bought tix for Amelie for next week. I really don't like the balcony in the Kerr, so hoping for orchestra or mezz.

pnewelljr
#521The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/6/17 at 12:24pm

ahhrealmonsters said: "Bought tix for Amelie for next week. I really don't like the balcony in the Kerr, so hoping for orchestra or mezz."

You shouldn't have a problem, it isn't selling very well. I was at the second or third preview and ended up in a great seat in the righ orchestra.

neonlightsxo
#522The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/6/17 at 12:52pm

I don't think they would put TDF in the balcony at the Kerr. I'm seeing Amelie next week too, I think we should be fine.

chris1978
#523The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/11/17 at 12:20pm

Saw Amelie on Sunday at 3pm and had great side Orchestra row F seats.  Very pleased with the seats and the show.  Hope others have a similar experience.

LarryD2
#524The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/11/17 at 12:56pm

OSLO is up for opening night (this Thursday)

SIGNIFICANT OTHER is up for every remaining performance

Videos