pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 25

The Official TDF Thread

Jessica Sek
#600The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 12:15am

tiramisu_girl said: "Has anyone bought tickets to Play That Goes Wrong? It says tickets are in the Mezz but just wondering exactly where (center or sides). Just trying to see if AR is a better deal. Thanks!

"

I got center view, row G! It was a great view.

lindatnyc2 Profile Photo
lindatnyc2
#601The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 10:08am

Has anyone purchased tickets to Sunset Boulevard via TDF? Wondering location of seats.

Thanks in advance. 

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#602The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 11:19am

^ I saw Sunset this past Sunday through TDF and had row N seat 10 on the orchestra (the farthest side seat in one of the elevated "wings" of the orchestra). I missed a tiny bit of action that's happened in the room above the garage and the office at the studio, but overall it was a GREAT view.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#603The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 2:54pm

Anyone done A Doll's House Part 2 lately? It says seats will be in the mezzanine which is fine just trying to get an idea on if I'm better off with the $29 rear mezz seats.

Trish2
#604The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 6:08pm

No takers on TDF seating locations for ON YOUR FEET, eh?

SarahNYC2
#605The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 6:44pm

Question-I live in Florida. I feel like there was a membership for out of state for TDF. Did I imagine that? i mean it's only 34 dollars. I plan to be in NYC this summer for 5 weeks, a few days at Thanksgiving and a week in march 2018 one way or the other it's worth it (I freelance so qualify). But of course if I can save money that would be great!

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#606The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 6:47pm

SarahNYC2 said: "Question-I live in Florida. I feel like there was a membership for out of state for TDF. Did I imagine that? i mean it's only 34 dollars. I plan to be in NYC this summer for 5 weeks, a few days at Thanksgiving and a week in march 2018 one way or the other it's worth it (I freelance so qualify). But of course if I can save money that would be great!

"

The believe the out-of-state (or mileage away from NYC) membership is something like $12, annually. All the info and how to apply should be on tdf.org. 

tiramisu_girl
#607The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 6:57pm

Jessica Sek said: "tiramisu_girl said: "Has anyone bought tickets to Play That Goes Wrong? It says tickets are in the Mezz but just wondering exactly where (center or sides). Just trying to see if AR is a better deal. Thanks!

"
I got center view, row G! It was a great view.

"

Thanks!

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#608The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 7:07pm

Has waitress ever been on TDF? Do you think it will be on there when Beaty starts?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#609The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 7:10pm

the.hard.part said: "Anyone done A Doll's House Part 2 lately? It says seats will be in the mezzanine which is fine just trying to get an idea on if I'm better off with the $29 rear mezz seats."

Early May mine were in the right Orchestra rather close. 

Broadway Joe
#610The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 7:15pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Has waitress ever been on TDF? Do you think it will be on there when Beaty starts?

"

I don't recall ever seeing it 

VintageSnarker
#611The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 7:44pm

Trish2 said: "No takers on TDF seating locations for ON YOUR FEET, eh?

No idea but if it's still selling as badly as it did in March, you'd have your choice of most of the back orchestra if you wanted to move. 

wonderfulday2day
#612The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/7/17 at 8:43pm

Last year I saw On Your Feet through TDF and my seat was in the very rear center orchestra. 

Trish2
#613The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/8/17 at 12:27am

Thank you!

coreman009
#614The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/8/17 at 2:25am

Any experience with Oslo on TDF? How/where were the seats? Thanks. 

briansb
#615The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/13/17 at 4:21pm

Did TDF for the second time ever with Indecent for Saturday matinee, was second to last row, orchestra left on the center aisle (O1 I think). Bought my tickets quite a while ago, so I was surprised to be so far back based on other TDF reports and how the show is selling. Despite being the second to last row, it was an absolutely perfect view. Sound was okay when audience was quiet, but I was surrounded by people a) who were unwrapping cough drops constantly, b) who would ask "what did she say???" loudly to their partner throughout the show, and c) whose phone went off twice. Not things you can really help, but the already quieter sound under the mezzanine was harder to hear because of this unfortunately. 

Updated On: 6/13/17 at 04:21 PM

cali8
#616The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/13/17 at 7:48pm

coreman009 said: "Any experience with Oslo on TDF? How/where were the seats? Thanks. "

In mid-May, my TDF tickets were loge center, last row.

newsie20841
#617The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/13/17 at 8:34pm

Does anyone have experience with TDF seats for Sunset Boulevard?  

Broadway Joe
#618The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/13/17 at 9:49pm

newsie20841 said: "Does anyone have experience with TDF seats for Sunset Boulevard?  

"

I saw it recently, towards the back of the orchestra but the view is still great. 

tresora
#619The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/13/17 at 10:28pm

For Sunset Boulevard, I sat in the very last row of center orchestra. I would not recommend rear orchestra because you will miss the parts on the scaffolding. If possible, you should go for the lottery. They give out a lot of tickets daily.

@z5
#620The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/13/17 at 11:00pm

Saw Six Degrees of Separation tonight  via TDF and got Row C ORCH. Excellent seat! Very good show, too. Happy I got to see it before it closes at the end of the week. 

lindatnyc2 Profile Photo
lindatnyc2
#621The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/14/17 at 9:42am

Anyone seen Present Laughter lately? Mobile lottery is same price. Wondering which seats are better... 

Happy to report

• Sunset Blvd - this past weekend - 5 seats far left mezz sixth row. Slightly obstruction on aisle seat on wall side, but overall a great view. 
  • Miss Saigon - last month - single seat in front center mezz. Not complaining. :)

PianoMann Profile Photo
PianoMann
#622The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/22/17 at 12:19pm

War Paint has popped up for the first time on TDF for 14 performances.

Pammylicious Profile Photo
Pammylicious
#623The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/22/17 at 1:21pm

PianoMann said: "War Paint has popped up for the first time on TDF for 14 performances.

Just picked up a ticket for July 1. Nothing mentioned  about either one being out. Where do u think seats will be?

"

rwalle
#624The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/22/17 at 9:35pm

Just signed up for TDS membership for my visit to NYC in August. I am curious, on the Groundhog Day (https://www.tdf.org/shows/15511/Groundhog-Day) page, it says TDF member tickets available, but I see nothing when I log in and look at "current Broadway offers". On the other hand, for Miss Saigon the web page (https://www.tdf.org/shows/15200/Miss-Saigon) says no tickets available for the show, but I can definitely buy it from my membership portal. So what determines whether a show is available for purchase?

Videos