Pammylicious Profile Photo
Pammylicious
#650The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/2/17 at 10:37am

War Paint Saturday Matinee was Mezz Row F Seat  2. and 4. Excellent views

EM55
#651The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/2/17 at 11:31am

Any word on seat location/price range lately for Waitress, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Hello Dolly?

JustAnotherNewYorker
#652The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/2/17 at 11:38am

EM55 said: "Any word on seat location/price range lately for Waitress, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Hello Dolly?"

Have Waitress or Charlie even been on TDF? I don't recall them being up.

EM55
#653The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/2/17 at 11:55am

JustAnotherNewYorker said: "EM55 said: "Any word on seat location/price range lately for Waitress, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Hello Dolly?"

Have Waitress or Charlie even been on TDF? I don't recall them being up.

"

Sorry I meant for TKTS in general.  All are listed on TKTS Live today though say not avail for TDF member tix

JustAnotherNewYorker
#654The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/2/17 at 11:59am

This is the TDF thread--there's often some consistency in TDF seats.

TKTS tickets vary widely, depending on what they have available, but are usually mid-price seats

Dollypop
#655The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/2/17 at 1:03pm

Had a TD ticket for yesterday's WAR PAINT. Front mezzos, 5 rows back on the aisle.  Not a bad seat. Not a good show.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

SarahNYC2
#656The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/2/17 at 6:00pm

Dollypop said: "Had a TD ticket for yesterday's WAR PAINT. Front mezzos, 5 rows back on the aisle.  Not a bad seat. Not a good show.

Is this show worth seeing at TDF price? I am here in NYC for 5 weeks. So far I have certainly got my money's worth from TDF-saw End of Longing, and seeing Groundhog Day and Miss Saigon this week. I am really on the fence about War Paint. But I kind of feel like for the price I should give it a go. But I also hate being bored.

"

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#657The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/2/17 at 6:28pm

^ Absolutely not. Stay clear of War Paint at all costs. TDF has so many more wonderful offerings.

SarahNYC2
#658The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/2/17 at 6:32pm

VotePeron said: "^ Absolutely not. Stay clear of War Paint at all costs. TDF has so many more wonderful offerings.

Thank you!

"

@z5
#659The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/2/17 at 7:19pm

I saw War Paint during previews, and no it's not the best show ever, it really isn't bad at all. costumes are great, the cast is excellent, and it's actually a very interesting story. I'd say go for it, especially at TDF price.

SarahNYC2
#660The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/5/17 at 7:48pm

Waiting for Groundhog Day to start. Very happy with seat. Row d, 114 center mezzanine. 

BroadwayBeebe
#661The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/5/17 at 8:09pm

Is there anyone who went to Dolly today and can report on Seat location?

pnewelljr
#662The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/5/17 at 9:21pm

Hello Dolly, row F mezzanine, 109, wonderful view, extremely happy

I should mention I bought a single ticket. Lots of people here used TDF, I keep hearing it....

ethan231h Profile Photo
ethan231h
#663The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/5/17 at 11:40pm

Seeing Comet again tomorrow night with TDF....can anyone report on seat locations recently?

AuroratheGeek
#664The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/17 at 1:37pm

ethan231h said: "Seeing Comet again tomorrow night with TDF....can anyone report on seat locations recently?"

I was there last night with 2 others (3 tickets total), and we were in the front mezzanine section on the right, in row E. Great view!

Loved seeing Dave Molloy, Ingrid Michaelson, and even the standby Anatole was great!

SarahNYC2
#665The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/17 at 1:58pm

I am seeing Miss Saigon on Sat so will report where my seats are located!

PianoMann Profile Photo
PianoMann
#666The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/17 at 4:20pm

pnewelljr said: "Hello Dolly, row F mezzanine, 109, wonderful view, extremely happy"

For the 8:00pm Hello, Dolly! performance I had Mezz Row B seats 18 and 20; not center, but a truly fantastic seat.

brenway
#667The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/17 at 4:28pm

Hello, Dolly! is now up for Friday night.

SarahNYC2
#668The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/17 at 9:58pm

Darn it I wish I had not bought the today tix for Sunday!

SarahNYC2
#669The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/17 at 9:58pm

Darn it I wish I had not bought the today tix for Sunday!

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#670The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/17 at 10:23pm

I just bought tickets for Dolly tomorrow. TBH, I'm not too upset to be missing Bette (having seen her in concert two years ago)...I can't imagine the seats would be fantastic, given it's a Friday, but with not many people going during Donna's run, I might luck out

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

cityatsleep
#671The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/8/17 at 7:34am

I haven't bought tickets through tkts before so I'm wondering how it compares (in terms of seats/visibility and cost) to buying discount tickets through alternatives like todaytix and goldstar (or attempting lotto/rush and running the risk of not getting a ticket at all). Thanks in advance

Updated On: 7/8/17 at 07:34 AM

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#672The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/8/17 at 8:07am

In reference to my earlier post, my seat for DOLLY was rear mezz K-2. On the aisle, but the top part of the set gets cut off. (I moved down to an SRO spot for Act II just because my legs are too damn long).

"I haven't bought tickets through tkts before so I'm wondering how it compares (in terms of seats/visibility and cost) to buying discount tickets through alternatives like todaytix and goldstar (or attempting lotto/rush and running the risk of not getting a ticket at all). Thanks in advance

At the TKTS booth, the variety of tickets is wider and therefore the price is more variable, since you could get everything from front row to rear balcony. It's also usually only for day-of or day-before purchases. TDF has a bit less of a variety (usually combined to a select section which, based on popularity, could be anywhere), but, more often than not, you have more dates to select from and the tickets are a fixed price (Broadway plays are $41 and Musicals $47).

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#673The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/8/17 at 7:38pm

A Doll's House part 2 for tonight is right orch row R

10086sunset
#674The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/19/17 at 3:05pm

Prince of Broadway just went up for most of the first week performances.

Videos