pixeltracker

FROZEN to Arrive on Broadway in Spring 2018- Page 28

FROZEN to Arrive on Broadway in Spring 2018

Notreallysilent 2
#675FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 9:02am

Opening night seems to be the week of march 14th or march 22nd. March 14th Is a Wednesday and if you look at the schedule of dates you can buy tickets to, it is not on it, so I'm assuming that is it. There is a show the Tuesday before and Thursday after. Another option is march 22nd as you can't buy tickets for that show either (it's a Thursday). It either could be those days or a Monday during that week, but this is all just my guess so don't take my word for it (assuming that Disney wouldn't be allowing people to buy tickets for opening night). I'd buy it either for late march or April to go after opening night

Updated On: 8/14/17 at 09:02 AM

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#676FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 9:40am

Any other Denver folks going to be seeing this during the pre-Broadway tryout? I have tickets for 9/3 but might try to snag another before that. Would be fun to go with a fellow Broadway lover so let me know if anyone wants to join!

irishgator1
#677FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 9:43am

Jshan05 said: "Any other Denver folks going to be seeing this during the pre-Broadway tryout? I have tickets for 9/3 but might try to snag another before that. Would be fun to go with a fellow Broadway lover so let me know if anyone wants to join!"

My family and I are vacationing in CO and will see this on Sunday, 8/20. We have second to last row seats in the orchestra...I hope my kids will be able to see!

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#678FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 9:54am

dev101 said: "trying to decide wether or not to buy tickets on Monday. loved the movie, but still not sure if I need to see it on broadway. I also don't want to wait for it to become a big hit to decide to see it. Do you guys think it will be a massive hit and impossible to get tickets to?"

You can always resell the tickets.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#679FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:07am

Ticketmaster keeps loading and loading but not working for me right now.

Anshel2 Profile Photo
Anshel2
#680FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:10am

Anyone able

to get tickets?  

10086sunset
#681FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:11am

I was about to get 3 for a Saturday matinee in June. 

This was right at 10 and the site has been slow since.

greenifyme2
#683FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:12am

I called the Disneyland Broadway hotline exactly at 10am (at 9:59 it appeared to be disabled) and I am still on hold with no estimated wait time. 

NYfanfromCA Profile Photo
NYfanfromCA
#684FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:13am

10086sunset said: "I was about to get 3 for a Saturday matinee in June. 

This was right at 10 and the site has been slow since.

"

So were you able to purchase them?  Site is loading...

IdinaBellFoster
#685FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:13am

I got tickets! May 23rd. Annoying how the pre-sale code allowed you to shop from the map, but the site currently is spitting out the "best possible" tickets for you. Still not bad, got the second row of the mezz for $117 each, a great view!

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

sarahharty
#686FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:14am

Is anyone able to pick their own seats and not depend on Ticketmaster's choosing for you? The site has been incredibly slow for me as well and I keep getting what will likely be partial-view seats in Orch left. 

NYfanfromCA
#687FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:17am

sarahharty said: "Is anyone able to pick their own seats and not depend on Ticketmaster's choosing for you? The site has been incredibly slow for me as well and I keep getting what will likely be partial-view seats in Orch left. 

"

It isn't letting me choose my seats either.  I think Ticketmaster does that when it is super busy.  

AllThatJazz2
#688FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:19am

Nope, the system switched over to  "Best Available Seating" versus "Pick Your Own" for me as well.

Snagged two sets of tickets, one for Easter Weekend, and one for Memorial Day Weekend. Both evening Saturday shows. 

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#689FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:19am

Finally got tickets for the family! I hate when Ticketmaster forgoes its seat choice option and only offers you the "best available," but we lucked out here! FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway 

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#690FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:25am

Hamilton has prepared me for this! I knew it would already be this hard to get Frozen tickets right away. So glad I grabbed mine while I could.

greenifyme2
#691FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:26am

Finally got through the hotline about 10:17. Asked for a box seat for multiple dates and they didn't seem to have any. Could it be that they aren't being sold yet? I find it hard to believe tons of people calling right at 10am asking for box seats like I did. (I'm going by myself, don't mind the slight partial view, and wanted a cheaper ticket) 

pdjennings Profile Photo
pdjennings
#692FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:30am

Little trick that sometimes works ... in the URL for the Ticketmaster event you're on ... change the www to www1 ... and it *should* bring back the map version -- even when it's super busy.  Doesn't always work (tickets can disappear from you if you don't buy proceed to checkout quickly) ... but it's helped me out several times.

Lucky Mom2 Profile Photo
Lucky Mom2
#693FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:31am

IdinaBellFoster said: "I got tickets! May 23rd. Annoying how the pre-sale code allowed you to shop from the map, but the site currently is spitting out the "best possible" tickets for you. Still not bad, got the second row of the mezz for $117 each, a great view!"

Really annoyed to at not being able to view the map, I needed 6 tickets and was trying to see if I broke them up to 3 & 3 if I could get better seats but when I opened 2 browsers, I immediately got blocked on one. So I got 6 center Mezz Row K for $157 ea, wondering how you got $117 ea. I tried to call but cant get through to a person...

NYfanfromCA
#694FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:33am

greenifyme2 said: "Finally got through the hotline about 10:17. Asked for a box seat for multiple dates and they didn't seem to have any. Could it be that they aren't being sold yet? I find it hard to believe tons of people calling right at 10am asking for box seats like I did. (I'm going by myself, don't mind the slight partial view, and wanted a cheaper ticket) 

"

Box seats are often only available to purchase in person at the box office.  That was my experience with Hamilton.  

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#695FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:33am

Soooo. I just bought two tickets for march. One problem. I don't live in NY. So I better start urging my parents for a trip.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

RexInLights
#696FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:37am

I was able to get 2 tickets to the first preview. I'm always annoyed when they get rid of the map as I prefer aisle seats and was unable to find any through the search function, but I am generally happy with my seats.

It is tempting to get another pair of tickets for after the show is open/frozen (that will be a fun pun,) but I'm going to sit on these for a while and not break the bank today.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#697FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway

Change the www to www1 and you can pick from the map.

IdinaBellFoster
#698FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway

Lucky Mom2 said: "IdinaBellFoster said: "I got tickets! May 23rd. Annoying how the pre-sale code allowed you to shop from the map, but the site currently is spitting out the "best possible" tickets for you. Still not bad, got the second row of the mezz for $117 each, a great view!"

Really annoyed to at not being able to view the map, I needed 6 tickets and was trying to see if I broke them up to 3 & 3 if I could get better seats but when I opened 2 browsers, I immediately got blocked on one. So I got 6 center Mezz Row K for $157 ea, wondering how you got $117 ea. I tried to call but cant get through to a person...
"

They are in the left side of the mezz, which could explain the price difference.

PianoMann Profile Photo
PianoMann
#699FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:44am

haterobics said: "Change the www to www1 and you can pick from the map."

Ugh I wish I knew this trick before I bought my pair... good to know for the future, though, thanks!

Brian07663NJ
#700FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:44am

sigh.... Thank you for the "www1" trick. I was so focused on trying to grab my tickets that I missed seeing this until after the fact. At 9:59 when the map was showing there were 4 front row mezz right tickets available, then they shut the map off. I finally accepted 4 tickets in row B center so my 7 year old only needs to dodge on head in front of her. Then I saw your message! hahahah oh well too late because I got the tickets AND those 4 front row mezz are gone. Will use the tip in the future though!

Videos