Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#50re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:14pm

I'm entitled to my opinion.

PJ
#51re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:15pm

Did you ever think that maybe yours isn't? You bash anything that someone likes that you yourself do not personally care for. And trust me, it's not loved by many, if anyone, on the boards. It's just annoying and creates problems like these.

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#52re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:16pm

Many people echo my opinion, just as many echo yours.

I am simply stating my thoughts on the behavior at this performance.

Sure, I may bash Shoshana a bit too much. I admit that.

But nothing I said on this thread was extra mean to her. I was simply saying that the behavior was not on a pro level.

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#53re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:17pm

HAPPY MESSAGE! HAPPY MESSAGE!

i want the poster of Shoshana that was outside the Gershwin... her DG pose... she's beautiful in it!

ok, back to our regularly scheduled Wicked arguments re: Sho's last performance tonight

::bust a move::

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#54re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:17pm

I really want to start this by singing, "GOOOOD NEWWWWWWWWWWWS!"
Okay, I kid.

Eh, from now on, every time an Elphaba leaves she will get a red tracksuit. It will become one of those quirky things. It will be the donuts in Hairspray.

I saw Kristin's last show and know JLT broke character in the end of Idina's tracksuit show but those are the only "last shows" I have seen. Do the characters often break character or go off book during an actor's final performance or just in Wicked? I usually just see the show in the middle somewhere.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

PJ
#55re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:18pm

Zepka: If I had a dollar for each time I heard that today. I'm willing to bet that if no one involved with the show has already claimed it, there will be a fist fight for it tomorrow morning when they take it down.

BroadwayGirl107 Profile Photo
BroadwayGirl107
#56re: Sho's last performance tonight

How the hell is the tracksuit thing a slap in the face to Shoshana OR Idina? Thank God neither of them are hunting out reasons to be offended like some people on this board.

I can't imagine Idina sitting at home and hearing this and going "Oh my GOD, how COULD they?" or Bean thinking "Thanks, guys. How INSULTING."

wicked_mimi
#57re: Sho's last performance tonight

Ok... first of all... everyone needs to take a deep breath and count to 10! Now that calmed down people can notice it is not that big a deal. The jacket was a joke... you know... HA, HA! It was a gag gift meant to be taken lightly. Anyone with a sense of humor and knew what happened would have laughed. I'm sure Shoshana did. As for breaking character... it is their last show. Calm down! Most people looove these simply because of their adlibs. There is this amazing energy to a last show that spices things up from the usual everyday ole' show eight times a week. Plus you need to take into consideration that most the people in that audience were there to see a last show. Since they already saw the show once they are looking for something new. It is fun and as a last show they are entitled to it.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#58re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:20pm

Point taken about the gold record - but when I heard abou the tracksuit, the first thing I thought of was a husband giving you a gift that reminds him of his dead wife. But maybe you are right - this is be a running gag. Also, I wasn't implying that Idina would have been insulted. If I had to guess, I would think she really doesn't care much at this point.

If Shoshana liked it and appreciated it, that is all that matters. I obviously wasn't there.

Hatboy - was that one of your hats she was wearing at Curtain? If so, that must have been nice for you.

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#59re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:20pm

awwwwwwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

ok, fine... i atleast want a copy of it...

::bust a move::

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#60re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:21pm

"How the hell is the tracksuit thing a slap in the face to Shoshana OR Idina? Thank God neither of them are hunting out reasons to be offended like some people on this board."

What the hell? I was just stating my opinion. So you don't agree with it. That's no reason to attack me. And it really hurts that you think I'd want to offend either of them, especially Idina.

BroadwayGirl107 Profile Photo
BroadwayGirl107
#61re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:21pm

YouWantItWhen, to clarify...I wasn't referring to you when I was talking about either of them being insulted. I was referring to Elphaba3's claim that it was a "slap in the face" to both of them.

PJ
#62re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:22pm

Oh, I love this thread. If this continues, the thread about Carly Jibson and her drunken shenanigans will be replaced as my all time favorite thread on BWW.

JerseyGirl2
#63re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:23pm

Valium, for everyone.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Marlene Profile Photo
Marlene
#64re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:23pm

*snorts* Thanks, Jersey!

HatBoy
#65re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:24pm

Nooo.. it was the one she got from BWW. But I got 9825923 calls of people saying "SHE WORE YOUR HAT!" Haha.

But she did get a note from me on stage door, and a picture of me trying to do a "Sho" face.. she said she liked it haha.

On the bright side of things, I bet the tracksuit is comfy.

...now under the user "aawolfe".

CyCoSpAz2 Profile Photo
CyCoSpAz2
#66re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:24pm

So, did Michelle Federer get anything special?

*goes back to lurking*

greenegirl87
#67re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:26pm

That tracksuit better be comfy considering all the ridiculous arguments it has spawned on this site.

"But now the air is filled with confusion. We replace care with illusion."

PJ
#68re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:27pm

Michelle got flowers like everyone else. Only Sho got the special track suit. Which, might I add, was signed by the entire cast and isn't something she's going to throw on to go to the gym in.

JerseyGirl2
#69re: Sho's last performance tonight

Michelle got the satisfaction of knowing she won't have to sit in a wheelchair for a while and a great job as an understudy who will probably never go on. :P

Updated On: 1/8/06 at 08:27 PM

LilElphaba
#70re: Sho's last performance tonight

haha shes such a freakin cutie!!

she got a picture of me doing the shoface too! =) face it aaron i won =P haha

I LOVE SHOSHANA BEAN.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#71re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:29pm

Does anyone know when Shosh's last show is?

JerseyGirl2
#72re: Sho's last performance tonight

Um, what is a Shoface?

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#73re: Sho's last performance tonight

Jersey, I will take a Vicodin if you got one.

Patronus - you make me laugh - want to sign my book?

PJ
#74re: Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 8:31pm

You have to scrunch up your nose and make your mouth into an oval shape. That's the Sho Face.

Videos