pixeltracker

Official "Beauty & the Beast" Film Adaptation Thread- Page 32

Official "Beauty & the Beast" Film Adaptation Thread

willep
#775Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 9:03am

BrodyFosse123 said: "So, this wasn't even a trailer but a teaser.  

The rose looks BEAUTIFUL.  

I think it's safe to assume the real full trailer will be out for Christmas 2016.  

7 more months to go, suckers!  
"

I mean, as was discussed above, I think people knew it was just going to be a teaser. With the better part of a year to go, that's what you always get first for big movies.

WickedGinger Profile Photo
WickedGinger
#776Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 9:03am

I thought it was an excellent teaser!

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#777Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 9:07am

Well that a whole lot of nothing.

Even for a teaser it's pretty lame.

I can't wait for the actual trailer!

....but the world goes 'round

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#778Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 9:15am

At one point I thought it was frozen 

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#779Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 9:25am

Well, it was much better than Cinderella's teaser. The castle is magnificent. I was really hoping to see Emma completely, but they gave us a good teaser for Emma. She already looks perfect! Cogsworth/Ian's voice is great, but Lumiere/Ewan's is pretty bad so far. Can't wait for Moana's, later on this week.

Updated On: 5/23/16 at 09:25 AM

sng
#780Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 9:26am

i really wanna see how the all the characters will appear? will it be completely CGI??

broadwayboy223
#781Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 9:30am

I'm still not over the fact they didn't use any Broadway songs. Like come on. I already imagined how "Home"
and "A Change In Me" would be filmed in my head.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#782Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 9:38am

broadwayboy223 said: "I'm still not over the fact they didn't use any Broadway songs. Like come on. I already imagined how "Home"
and "A Change In Me" would be filmed in my head.

"

I agree. I so wanted Home to be in this.

But I'm still wildly excited for it. Menken did write some new tunes so we will be getting an expanded song list than the original.

....but the world goes 'round

westendfanatic Profile Photo
westendfanatic
#783Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 10:38am

tazber said: "Well that a whole lot of nothing. Even for a teaser it's pretty lame. I can't wait for the actual trailer!"

I could not agree more. there is no glimmer of any of the characters (e.g Gaston, Beast, etc...) except for Emma and Ewan McGregor's french accent is awful. got a good feeling about Ian McKellan though. 

Updated On: 5/23/16 at 10:38 AM

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#784Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 10:49am

The Who's Who for the film:

Beauty and the Beast

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#785Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 10:50am

The opening orchestra theme to this is one of my favorites of all time. Great teaser, I can't wait! 

westendfanatic
#786Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 11:06am

BroadwayNYC2 said: "The opening orchestra theme to this is one of my favorites of all time. Great teaser, I can't wait! "

I agree with what you say about the opening music. it's gorgeous.

rjm516
#787Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 11:13am

I agree with the above, it was more a frustrater than a teaser. At least the music sounded nice. But that was literally as little as they could do without it being nothing. Grahhh. Ewan's voice sounded fine to me! 

westendfanatic
#788Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 11:20am

the more i watch the teaser trailer now, the more i am getting used to it.

this was posted on the twitter page yesterday...

https://twitter.com/BeautyATBmovie/status/734439497786634241

it states that another surprise is coming our way in the next week regarding the film. hope it is photos of the rest of the cast or maybe another video clip. 

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#789Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 11:24am

That Twitter page is unofficial and not affiliated with Disney who would release everything.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#790Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 11:25am

It's an ok commercial. I'm someone else who's not over them not using the songs from the show. Why write new music when you already have great songs right there just waiting to be heard? 

westendfanatic
#791Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 11:34am

jacobsnchz14 said: "That Twitter page is unofficial and not affiliated with Disney who would release everything."

oh well there we are then. maybe not. hope we get to see some more stuff in the next couple of weeks anyway.

i love the way they have created the castle interiors. it looks unbelievable. 

Updated On: 5/23/16 at 11:34 AM

jimmycurry01
#792Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 12:30pm

This is what a teaser is supposed to be. It's just enough to make you want more, and very little is revealed. I hate how so many trailers give damn near the whole movie away these days. I'm happy with this.

jacobsnchz14
#793Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 12:35pm

jimmycurry01 said: "This is what a teaser is supposed to be. It's just enough to make you want more, and very little is revealed. I hate how so many trailers give damn near the whole movie away these days. I'm happy with this."

Agreed.  This is making a lot of fans want to see and hear more, which means it has done its job.

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#794Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 12:39pm

Let's us all pray that they come to their senses and replace Ewan McGregor.  That accent...crying

westendfanatic
#795Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 12:41pm

Tag said: "Let's us all pray that they come to their senses and replace Ewan McGregor.  That accent...crying"

i'm glad somebody else has noticed how bad Ewan's accent is. 

jacobsnchz14
#796Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 12:44pm

I'm sure this was just a voice over for the trailer or an outtake of that particular scene.  Most teaser/early trailers have footage and voice overs that were either specifically shot for a trailer or have ended up being an outtake from whatever is used in the final product.

degrassifan
#797Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 12:50pm

westendfanatic said: 

oh well there we are then. maybe not. hope we get to see some more stuff in the next couple of weeks anyway.

Seems like they are following the same publicity strategy Cinderella had, which means we probably will not see anything again until November, 

Wildcard
#798Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 1:00pm

Why does Lumiere need to have a French accent? Aren't they all French (with the possible exception of Cogsworth)?

Dave13 Profile Photo
Dave13
#799Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 5/23/16 at 1:55pm

I was excited about this until I read the comments they are writing new music.  I guess I will hold out hope the music is better but I can't imagine how.  Home is great.  I also love a Change in me. 

Not to be confused with Dave19.

Videos