RENT tour thread

lstbutifulgrl2
#75re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 10:00pm

LOL at the above...

i actually wouldn't put a random drumstick drop past Nicolette. i remember one show in ny where it slipped and ended up in the 2nd row. actually in the lap of one of my friends

Celra... I really hope your seats for Philly are way in the back. Getting up in the middle of a show is, IMO, rude, unless it is an absolute emergency. It's rude to the performers and to those around you.

"Sometimes on the strip, the dreams you come in with, ain't the dreams you leave with" ~Rock of Ages
"I'm a butterfly, trivial and small, and in the greater scheme of things, I don't mean much at all." ~The Story of My Life
"Forget Regret, or life is yours to miss." ~Rent

Shannon Bo Dannon Profile Photo
Shannon Bo Dannon
#76re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 10:01pm

Hahaha YES feline and Diva! I love the pictures.

Please don't come to Dallas, I beg you. If you come and you're obnoxious, I have every right to punch you in the face.

Celra Profile Photo
Celra
#77re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 10:08pm

I'm honored that your all taking time to make these for me! How sweet!

I can't wait to tell all my RENThead friends about you all so they can do the same thing when they go to see it! Yes I have friends in

-Flordia
-California
-Ohio
-New Jersey
-Pennsylvania (Obviously I live here...) THEY CAN HIT EVERY SHOW!
-Texas
-Colorado

and well I need to think of more people I know so we can all meet up and have a GREAT time!

My friend Ashley is hitting up the Feb show on the 3rd and 4th and she's bring her Maureen costume and Drumsticks and a candle

Oh wont this be fun!

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#78re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 10:19pm

You don't have friends when you belong to a cult.

They are all considered feaky losers who would kill themselves waiting for the space ship to arrive.

God you're one of the dumbest people I think that's ever posted here. ANd that's saying a lot.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Manny2
#79re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 10:22pm

I believe I read about people in cults befriending their goats before they sacrifice them for some obscure god.

...so maybe these friends go "bahh" and aren't papertrained?

Celra Profile Photo
Celra
#80re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 10:23pm

Am I dumb? Or am I just doing this to be annoying?

Could it be both?

I guess you'll never know and you could assume I'm dumb because right now my friends and I are sitting here laughing at your responses to me.

Well either way reguardless of what you think of me I must say

Your all a real freakin hoot! and it's really funny to say things to you guys!

Thanks!

Manny2
#81re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 10:25pm

are they aware that they're about to be sacrificed to the God of maple syrup?

Celra Profile Photo
Celra
#82re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 10:30pm

Nah! They are aware that we need to see as many shows as we can so we can ROCK ON TO THE SHOW!

Oh and gets lots and lots and lots of pictures so Ashley can hang them on her wall.

As says that she can't wait to see the show on the 3rd and 4th and light her candle during light my candle oh and she also wants to sing LOUDLY along with every song!

She's hoping to meet you guys since I can't be there that day. She will have the sign that says "NO DAY BUT TODAY TO LOVE ADAM

Look for her for me ok?

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#83re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 10:32pm

Thank God Celery does not have friends in Illinois.

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

Manny2
#84re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 10:33pm

Will do.

I can't wait. re: RENT tour thread

ChristineAngel
#85re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 10:40pm

"As for me going to Dallas....I dunno I'm going to a few of them in a couple of states Pittsburg and Philly for sure"

Ok I haven't posted on here in forever. But I really need to now. First off it's Pittsburgh. I know because I live here, I am going to a performance or more of RENT when it's here, and you should just stay in Philly or wherever you live. I am actually paying to ENJOY the performance or performances I goto. You better not ruin it. If I get annoyed I'll go complain and try to get you thrown out.. somehow. If only I was that lucky

TheatreDiva90016
#86re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 11:18pm

Someone get a picture of her...

That's allI ask...

One clear picture.

And Celery, tell your friends they are a bunch of whores.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#87re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/7/09 at 11:29pm

^ Just like Miley Cyrus.

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

Celra Profile Photo
Celra
#88re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 7:24am

Someone get a picture of her...

That's allI ask...

One clear picture.

And Celery, tell your friends they are a bunch of whores.

I can do ya onr better. I just tell you so you know exactly what your looking for.

-5'5
-Brown hair
-Brown eyes
-I'm kinda chunky
-I have hair to my waist

lets just save you all the trouble of guessing! I'm very average looking so your still going to have to figure out which one I am in a crowd of RENTheads.

I'm going to be in row D in the middle. in Feb.

There ya go! Now have fun with that.

StateOfJade Profile Photo
StateOfJade
#89re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 7:29am

Celra, do us all a favor-go crawl back inside the mama who bore you and stay there. You give a bad name to theater fans. You are rude, disrespectful, obnoxious and clearly proud of your behavior. I'm sure the actors would also be offended and disgusted to know that you get up and 'take a piss' during the show because you dislike a show. Someone should post a wanted sign for you at the stagedoor so they know to look out for you.

"I really liked the show--Wish I saw Boy's Night...Am I allowed as I am not a boy anymore:)"-duffyny1

PRFRMR20 Profile Photo
PRFRMR20
#90re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 7:41am

"I'm kinda chunky"...

You mean you're fat?

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#91re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 7:46am

I'm going to Flordia for spring break.

"This show had the WORST magnets on Broadway!"

sbflyfan Profile Photo
sbflyfan
#92re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 8:07am

Wow. Looks like Cleveland did change the Lotto policy.

"ENTER THE RENT TICKET LOTTERY AND SEE RENT FROM THE BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE FOR ONLY $20!
Two hours before each scheduled performance of RENT, Guests can enter a lottery in the State Theatre Ticket Office lobby at PlayhouseSquare for a chance to purchase a limited amount of $20 tickets.
Entry into the lottery will take place for only fifteen minutes. After the fifteen minute time period, a drawing will take place and if your number is called you will then be able to purchase these select tickets within the first three rows for only $20.
Please note that cash is only accepted for the RENT lottery. Seating is extremely limited! Limit of two tickets per winning number, per performance. "

I was intrigued before, but now I'd have to show up 2 hours prior to the show? I'll keep my regular seat, thanks. (Yes, I see how it avoids confusion, etc.)

And one more question: I know someone said the stagedoor is out the side door and to the left. Is it actually on East 17th street? Or around back like the State Theater's stagedoor?
You can google streetview the whole area so I was trying to find it.

Edit: Answered my own question with a bit of research:
http://www.playhousesquare.com/minisites/specs/pdf/PSC_PLspec.pdf

"I'm seeing the LuPone in Key West later this week. I'm hoping for great vocals and some sort of insane breakdown..." - BenjaminNicholas2
Updated On: 1/8/09 at 08:07 AM

jlc6314 Profile Photo
jlc6314
#93re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 9:36am

sbflyfan - The stagedoor is actually on 17th, like someone else said if you go out the side door near the stage and turn left it's RIGHT there, you really can't miss it.

I went again last night, won the lotto again, and sat front row. It was so much fun, again. They did change the lotto so you have to get there between 5:30 and 5:45 to get a ticket. And the stagedoor was a little different, they had a different, bigger barrier up so the actors can come out into the crowd without getting trampled.

No day but today.

jlc6314 Profile Photo
jlc6314
#94re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 1:36pm

In case anyone cares:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28542987/

And to any Clevelanders who may care:
http://www.ohio.com/entertainment/enjoy/37221594.html

That is all. :)

No day but today.

TheatreDiva90016
#95re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 2:59pm

So, from her description, Celery is could be either of these people:

re: RENT tour thread

re: RENT tour thread

Celra Profile Photo
Celra
#96re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 3:05pm

take the weight and bangs from the second pic and add them to ugly betty and make the glasses black and take the braces away and you got me!

Updated On: 1/8/09 at 03:05 PM

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#97re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 3:28pm

Wow, that's quite a visual...

"This show had the WORST magnets on Broadway!"

born2bebroadway Profile Photo
born2bebroadway
#98re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 3:30pm

So what are the changes that Anthony Rapp mentioned?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#99re: RENT tour thread
Posted: 1/8/09 at 3:30pm

http://www.compulsivebowlers.org/boards/viewtopic.php?t=8502

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Videos