pixeltracker

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements- Page 45

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

RndmAnswrs4RndmQstns
#1100HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/8/17 at 10:49pm

Wow, I didn’t know Michael Luwoye was that young.

I haven’t seen Beltran outside of Lysander and a video of his Usnavi, but I’ll trust that he’s excellent in tear-jerker roles.

His Hamilton paired with Breaker as Burr could be the breath of fresh air that Broadway Hamilton needs (as soon as Eliza gets recast...)

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#1101HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/14/17 at 8:19pm

Any inside word on forthcoming casting? Looks like Mandy Gonzalez just got a new Angelica dress, so the rumor about Ana Villafañe’s imminent casting in the role may have been wishful thinking...

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#1102HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/14/17 at 8:32pm

I mean, didn’t Jessica vosk get a new dress when she only had a month left in the wicked tour?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Ahmy
#1103HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/14/17 at 9:36pm

It's possible that her old dress had got to the point where further alterations weren't feasible.

Also, I noticed Nik Walker is leaving the show soon. I wonder if he's going to a different show/project, or if he might be leaving to be a part of the 2nd touring cast.

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#1104HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/14/17 at 11:29pm

Is the cast on the website actually current now (minus Elizabeth's title)?

MtTemple4 Profile Photo
MtTemple4
#1105HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/14/17 at 11:51pm

Nik Walker just announced November 26th as his last show (as Washington) on Twitter. 

BroadwayConcierge
#1106HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/15/17 at 12:04am

MtTemple4 said: "Nik Walker just announcedNovember 26th as his last show (as Washington) on Twitter."

Aww, nice. Also, his final official day with the Broadway cast is December 3.

MtTemple4 Profile Photo
MtTemple4
#1107HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/15/17 at 12:05am

Thanks! I thought that might mean it was just his last Washington. I haven’t seen him in that role yet. Tick tock. 

hamiltonstradition
#1108HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/29/17 at 8:30pm

Shame that Nik is leaving. Hamilton Broadway is seriously lacking the energy that it once had, and Nik was one of the shining lights in the company. JMI, Carvens, Anthony, Andrew Chappelle, Eliza, and Lauren are the ones that appear to be keeping things up in spirit. ALSO... 2NT cast should be announcing soon; let the speculation begin, but maybe Nik Walker will be leading the company as Burr or GW?!

BroadwayConcierge
#1109HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/29/17 at 10:26pm

Mandy Gonzalez’s Instagram story says “exciting news” is coming tomorrow. (Wishfully hoping it’s a cast change announcement but I’m doubtful.)

hamiltonstradition
#1110HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/30/17 at 9:27am

BroadwayConcierge said: "Mandy Gonzalez’s Instagram story says “exciting news” is coming tomorrow. (Wishfully hoping it’s a cast change announcement but I’m doubtful.)"

I don't mind her staying, she's grown a ton into the character, and is a great mentor within the cast. As much as I love Lexi, I feel like we need a new Eliza; and I would LOVE if they brought back Carleigh Bettoil, although I would be fine with new talent too.

BroadwayConcierge
#1111HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/1/17 at 12:54am

FWIW, Mandy's "exciting news" was that her Fearless album is going to be sold at at the Hamilton pop-up shop and at the show's merch booth. Which... is not exactly good news for people like me who are eagerly awaiting a new Angelica. 

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#1112HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/1/17 at 12:58am

Congrats Mandy!

nmlhats
#1113HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/2/17 at 11:26pm

Hmm, six weeks to get a new Angelika.....(till I see it again)

Rainah
#1114HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/3/17 at 12:33am

Every time this gets bumped I get excited. Hopefully news soon.

Related: I wonder if Medina's extending? He's phenomenal in the role, I'd imagine they'd offer unless they had someone else lined up a la Jordan Fisher? And I'd imagine he'd accept unless he had something else (Which I wouldn't mind either, long as I still got to see him onstage)

BroadwayConcierge
#1115HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/4/17 at 7:39pm

Nik Walker left the Broadway cast yesterday, but apparently has signed an principal production contract (for an unknown show)! I wonder if it's the second national tour... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcTLo5RlLW5/

hamiltonstradition
#1116HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/5/17 at 3:55pm

Emmy Raver-Lampman is leaving Sunday 12/10.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcVYOSAhPUA/?taken-by=emmyraver

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#1117HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/5/17 at 3:58pm

Can’t imagine her going to back to broadway. Pretty sure she was cast in a new Netflix series.

Any idea when Joshua’s leaving?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#1118HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/5/17 at 4:05pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Can’t imagine her going to back to broadway. Pretty sure she was cast in a new Netflix series.

Any idea when Joshua’s leaving?
"

Henry? His last show is Christmas Eve (12/24). https://twitter.com/joshuahenry20/status/937101425863094272

Also, Alex Gemignani's last show in Chicago seems to be the 7th with Andrew Call taking over on the 26th. https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNzZvQFqEz/ (Scroll over to the 3rd photo in the set)

BroadwayConcierge
#1119HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/5/17 at 6:22pm

Emmy’s leaving the tour, Karen’s left Chicago... is Mandy EVER leaving Broadway?

hamiltonstradition
#1120HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/6/17 at 9:43am

BroadwayConcierge said: "Emmy’s leaving the tour, Karen’s left Chicago... is Mandy EVER leaving Broadway?"

She has been doing a lot of stuff outside of the show, so It seems kind of imminent. 

BroadwayConcierge
#1121HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/6/17 at 2:56pm

Kyle Scatliffe posted a similar Equity contract Instagram to what Nik Walker posted the other day... methinks some new cast announcements are on their way!

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#1122HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/6/17 at 3:05pm

I think he’s great! Don’t know which part I’d cast him in, though.

SchuylWERKsister Profile Photo
SchuylWERKsister
#1123HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/6/17 at 3:05pm

Apparently Kyle is going to be Lafayette on the second tour.

Updated On: 12/6/17 at 03:05 PM

MyLife
#1124HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/6/17 at 3:10pm

SchuylWERKsister said: "Apparently Kyke is going to be Lafayette on the second tour."

Yikes, please fix that spelling error!

Videos