#1375The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 12:19pm

Their poor social media person.

https://twitter.com/TDFNYC/with_replies

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Danielle49
#1376The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 3:32pm

Melissa25 said: "I can log in but only see 137 Off Off Bway and 28 Concert listings. Typically there is over 500 listings for all venues combined.

Broadway, Off Bway, Cabaret and Regional venues are grayed out. I cannot filter to Broadway only as usual. Hopefully this will be running at 100% soon.

Does anyone else only see Off Off Bway and Concert venues only listings?

"

Same here. Those filters are faded out and say (0) for me. I’ve emailed them about it but like others, I doubt I’ll hear a response anytime soon. Super frustrating.

JSquared2
#1377The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 3:39pm

Danielle49 said: "

Same here.Those filters are faded out and say (0) for me. I’ve emailed them about it but like others, I doubt I’ll hear a response anytime soon. Super frustrating."

Why do so many of you people feel that e-mailing and calling them is going to speed up the process of ironing out the kinks?  They KNOW there are issues and they are working to correct them.  What sort of response are you expecting from them?  Seems like a bunch of addicts here going through withdrawal pains and jonesing to get their next "fix".

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1378The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 4:10pm

JSquared2 said: "Danielle49 said: "

Same here.Those filters are faded out and say (0) for me. I’ve emailed them about it but like others, I doubt I’ll hear a response anytime soon. Super frustrating."

Why do so many of you people feel that e-mailing and calling them is going to speed up the process of ironing out the kinks? They KNOW there are issues and they are working to correct them. What sort of response are you expecting from them? Seems like a bunch of addicts here going through withdrawal pains and jonesing to get their next "fix".
"

TDF actually requested that people e-mail them. Things may not get fixed instantly but I am sure it helps them work on the problems.

Plus, us "addicts" pay for membership. This thread is keeping us updated also. It is called The Official TDF Thread. And that is what we are posting about. If it bothers you, go read another thread.

Just give the world Love.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#1379The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 4:18pm

JSquared2 said: "Danielle49 said: "

Why do so many of you people feel that e-mailing and calling them is going to speed up the process of ironing out the kinks? They KNOW there are issues and they are working to correct them. What sort of response are you expecting from them? Seems like a bunch of addicts here going through withdrawal pains and jonesing to get their next "fix".
"

Really? How else do you think they’re going to know about problems if USERS don’t let them know?

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Famebroadway2
#1380The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 4:36pm

What can I say... Broadway is a drug and we need our fix. The Official TDF Thread

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#1381The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 5:06pm

Thanks Danielle49 for confirming that you were experiencing the same grayed out sections. Now I know for sure that I just need to try again tomorrow. 

Flowerlovestage5 Profile Photo
Flowerlovestage5
#1382The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 5:55pm

Almost two days now, The Waverly Gallery does not open when I click on it... and American Son only gave me Oct 11th as an option. Now it says “Sold Out” ... and it’s staying up as opposed to removing it as they did before when they were sold.

Ok.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1383The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 7:57pm

Kindle and IPhone- nothing. Get login with email and password then nothing. Anyone have an update? Am I ever going to log onto TDF again? After 25 years a member, this is what they give us? Not even a general email to say they're working on it? Sorry, but kind of lax. And we are members. Supporting the organization. Members. 

Updated On: 10/11/18 at 07:57 PM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1384The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 8:33pm

It just let me change my password from reset e-mail but got no further.

Pammylicious Profile Photo
Pammylicious
#1385The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 1:07am

Just got a ticket for tomorrow nights performance of American Son. Shows seem to be going up very late

Pammylicious Profile Photo
Pammylicious
#1386The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 1:07am

Just got a ticket for tomorrow nights performance of American Son. Shows seem to be going up very late

wicked4l
#1387The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 3:04am

Had an incredible TDF seat for American Son tonight. 5th row orchestra on the center aisle! 

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1388The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 9:12am

So what do you all think is up with their new website? I see some here are ordering tickets and I can’t get pass the email/password entering page. I noticed they put up a disclaimer on the site about addressing problems and working hard to fix the glitches. I already emailed them twice with no reply.

Updated On: 10/12/18 at 09:12 AM

bfreak
#1389The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 9:16am

I was able to purchase a ticket yesterday for Sunday's performance of The Waverly Gallery. The site is working for me overall, I don't really see anything as much of an improvement though. I think it's cool you could put someone else's credit card to purchase the tickets, but other than that I thought the older version of the website was more concise and easier to use.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1390The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 9:22am

Thx,bfreak. I just don’t get why some can order tickets now while I’ve tried on my iPhone and Amazon Kindle device for days and I can’t even get to the offers page. Frustrating as I have guests coming into town next week and would like to take them to see something. It’s the unknown amount of time that this will ever be fixed that is the most frustrating.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1391The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 10:36am

There is now a note on the home page saying they are working through our concerns and thanking us for our patience. There is a link under it with a longer message. They are evidently getting a lot of phone calls.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1392The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 11:09am

Add my laptop to my iPhone and Amazon Kindle as another device that won’t let me passed the Login page on TDF. Could it be the browsers? Silk, Firefox and Safari are the 3 I have.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1393The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 11:17am

EthelMae said: "Add my laptop to my iPhone and Amazon Kindle as another device that won’t let me passed the Login page on TDF. Could it be the browsers? Silk, Firefox and Safari are the 3 I have."

Do you have someone that can try logging in for you?

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#1394The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 11:21am

EthelMae said: "Add my laptop to my iPhone and Amazon Kindle as another device that won’t let me passed the Login page on TDF. Could it be the browsers? Silk, Firefox and Safari are the 3 I have."

I imagine the site is not mobile optimized yet, which is what your Kindle and iPhone are attempting to populate.

As for browsers, Google Chrome is king these days, and most developers and designers use it as their primary source for testing. I'm able to use the site fine on Chrome. I'd delete Silk & Firefox if I were you, but that's a whole other conversation The Official TDF Thread 

moira8
#1395The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 11:36am

I was able to login and choose shows (I tried up until the credit card info page during checkout) using Safari, so it's not the browser. 

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1396The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 12:08pm

Thx, all. CT2: do you mean have someone else with a TDF account trying to login on one of my previous tried three devices? Guess I could try that.

nasty_khakis
#1397The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 1:39pm

The design is terrible and buggy. 

I thought I was purchasing a ticket for American Son next week but it confirmed as tonight. I know I clicked the purple arrow and then purchase, but the confirmation email said tonight.

I've sent two emails and three phone calls and haven't heard back.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1398The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 2:46pm

I have an odd feeling things are being done by account or groups of accounts. I sent a second e-mail that they requested to update them on what is happening with my account. About an hour later I was able to log in but got a new message that said to re-login and that my account may be in the process of being re-activated. That is where things are for me.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1399The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/12/18 at 11:35pm

Yeah. A reply by email by TDF. Gibberish about solving issues. Still can't get passed Login page. A member supporting them for over 20 years.

Videos