pixeltracker

Sho's last performance tonight- Page 6

Sho's last performance tonight

DreamFlyer22 Profile Photo
DreamFlyer22
#125Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/9/06 at 12:09am

Sounds like an AMAZING night. And, I'm sorry, but I'm in the camp of ad libs on the last day being okay.

Not gonna say anything beyond that because... well... this thread is long enough as it is. Sho's last performance tonight Congrats to Shoshana, David, Michelle and Rue.

*~* Every time you double-post, God kills a kitten. *~*

Kay, the Thread-Jacking Jedi
Quando omni flunkus moritati (When all else fails, play dead...)

"... chasin' the music. Trying to get home."

Peter Gregus: "Where are my house right ladies?!"
(love you, girls! - 6/13/06)

HBG Profile Photo
HBG
#126Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/9/06 at 4:27am

BUMP

Great show...best performances I've ever seen out of both Sho and David. Super emotional at times, super funny at others. Megan's speech at the end made me cry. She cried more then any of the departing cast members. And as for all the argument about the track suit, I thought it was hilarious, as did Sho and everyone else in the Gershwin. It definitely was a reference to Sho getting sick and missing a show and a half yesterday (and the Wicked Witch curse), because when I spoke to David after the matinee on Saturday he said they were out shopping for a red track suit. I thought he was kidding, but apparently not. Sho's last performance tonight

"Free from what, Tracy? Free from what?"

DefyingPopular
#127Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/9/06 at 8:20am

Just to clarify some things... which i'm sure will start more arguments *sighs*
Norbert was in row H, and I believe he was with his two daughters.
Shoshana isn't sick, she strained her chords... and her defy gravity was the most incredible thing I have ever heard.
The ghetto dance was 'raise the roof' but done down and not over her head.
The frilly underwear were pink.

HatBoy
#128Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/9/06 at 8:24am

Oh sad, sad day.

http://wickedthemusical.com/bios-cast.htm

It seems the Wicked people are on the top of their game... the bios are updated already.

When do you think we'll get pictures? My guess is 2, maybe 3 months?

...now under the user "aawolfe".

WickedRentLuv
#129Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/9/06 at 12:01pm

I was at her last performance as well, and I have to agree with everyone else...her defying gravity ROCKED. What a way to go out with a bang!
Updated On: 1/9/06 at 12:01 PM

Glindafan
#130Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/9/06 at 12:22pm

Tuesday January 10th will be a GREAT day for Wicked. New performers in key roles, new takes on each role and one more reason to return to the show. The OBC was missed, this cast will be missed too, but the show renews itself and triggers more topics for theater addicts to talk about. I personally can't wait to witness all this change and see how it works!

Wisdom often comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#131Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/9/06 at 3:28pm

What I like best of all about Wicked fans as well is how supportive they are of everyone was ever played the roles in the show. Though they will be missed, they will not be forgotten by ther fans.

Swiftynifty15
#132Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/9/06 at 3:37pm

I like Eden's newer headshot better than her older headshot that she used when she was a standby.

Swiftynifty15
#133Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/9/06 at 3:40pm

On AOL I can still see Shoshana's Listing. Sho's last performance tonight.

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
#134Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/9/06 at 4:03pm

I'm sure none of the pictures that I have are terribly different from anyone elses...but I posted a few of them on GJ...

http://www.greatestjournal.com/community/no_good_deed/28351.html#cutid1

PJ
#135Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/11/06 at 10:35pm

Those of you who are interested in seeing, or those of us that are intersted in reliving, here is Shoshana's final time "Defying Gravity."

I myself did not take this video, but I was sitting in the general area. I can tell from the angle.
One Last Time

Ready 2 Defy Gravity Profile Photo
Ready 2 Defy Gravity
#136Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/12/06 at 12:52am

Can somebody put a full review on her last show please

iliketheater Profile Photo
iliketheater
#137Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/12/06 at 3:09am

she's incredible; so sad i missed her

MeliMel
#138Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/12/06 at 8:57pm

Damn. I have to say that i never really warmed up to Shoshana. I never had the desire to see her in Wicked but honestly after hearing that small bit of DG, I am now beyond mad at myself for having missed the chance to witness that. I never heard that last bit of the song done like that and it was jaw dropping. I am now eager to see and hear what many other things she will be taking on, one of which I hope will be recording a cd.

The theatre is one of the most expressive and useful instruments for the edification of a country; it is also the barometer which makes its greatness or its descent. A theatre which is sensitive and well oriented in all its branches from tragedy to vaudeville can in a few years change the sensibilty of the people; theatre which has been destroyed, in which cloven hooves take the place of wings, can put to sleep an entire nation. A people that does not aid and encourage its theatre is moribund if not dead; the theatre which does not gather to itself the best of society, of history, the drama of its people and the genuine color of its landscape and its spirit, with laughter or tears, does not deserve to call itself theatre, but rather a place for that horrible thing which is called killing time.- Federico Garcia Lorca

Benzy92 Profile Photo
Benzy92
#139Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/12/06 at 9:19pm

yaaay for the well deserved shoshana loooove :)

soulman83
#140Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/13/06 at 4:09am

here are a list of shoshana bean videos. the final performance video is on there and a short part of the beginning in which she does a ridiculous riff (which i am stealing).

here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/results.php?search=shoshana+bean

Quasi
#141Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/13/06 at 8:27am

Of course these videos are illegal, but I must say that I am happy to be able to see parts of the show per internet here in Germany. So it's great that there will be a London production soon. Vocally I love Shoshana, regarding her acting abilities I can't say so much.

Greetings Sho's last performance tonight

Videos