pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 79

The Official TDF Thread

hitormiss Profile Photo
hitormiss
#1950The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/1/19 at 1:42pm

NORMA JEANE BAKER OF TROY at The Shed is up for a number of performances.

Jcookie09
#1951The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/1/19 at 3:38pm

JDonaghy4 said: "brdwybuff said: "Where have seats been for The Ferryman?"

I know a buncha ppl here complaining about Ferryman seats, but I saw it from very front orchestra thru TDF (tho to be fair, it was a rare single ticket outing, and those seats tend to be better)
"

I definitely had a different experience at The Ferryman as well. I went by myself when the OBC was still in and I sat Right orch, about 3 rows from the back. Seats were a little tight, but great view and not uncomfortable for the 3 hour play.

hveasey
#1952The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/1/19 at 4:30pm

hitormiss said: "NORMA JEANE BAKER OF TROY at The Shed is up for a number of performances."

Not too surprised to see it on here after all the negative reviews/reports of walk outs. I’m still interested in it though so I grabbed tickets for the 15th.

The Encores production of High Button Shoes is up for a bunch of performances.

Evans2
#1953The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/2/19 at 10:48am

Can anyone help with a recent Beetlejuice seat location?

Thanks

agape201
#1954The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/2/19 at 12:45pm

Evans2 said: "Can anyone help with a recent Beetlejuice seat location?

Thanks
"

Just saw it last night and was seated in orchestra left row O 

moira8
#1955The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/2/19 at 6:44pm

All My Sons just popped up for tomorrow and Saturday night.

brdwybuff
#1956The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/2/19 at 7:01pm

Hillary and Clinton tonight mezz row D middle of row

Saps48
#1957The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/2/19 at 7:38pm

I just ordered two tickets to My Fair Lady for the matinee on May 15.  How have the tdf seats been for MFL?

Kendale1974
#1958The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/2/19 at 10:02pm

Evans2 said: "Can anyone help with a recent Beetlejuice seat location?

Thanks
"

Just came from tonight's showing of Beetlejuice. Seats were orchestra row O far right. Last two seats. They were a little far back, but I don't feel like we missed much at all on the side. 

Comeback06
#1959The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/2/19 at 11:02pm

My Fair Lady  5/1/19 @ 7pm   Orchestra  P304 & P305   Last row in the Orchestra but excellent seats.  A beautiful production- enjoy!

brdwybuff
#1960The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/3/19 at 10:56pm

I was very surprised when I picked up my tic for The Ferryman tonight. 

Orchestra right, row i, 4 seats in

This was the best tdf ticket I’ve gotten....as you can tell it varies so much. A single ticket probably helps too sometimes.

ohjustjake
#1961The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/4/19 at 8:12am

My Ferryman tickets (two of them) said they'd be in the mezzanine but last night they were orchestra right row M, third and fourth seats in!

broadwaygirl89
#1962The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/6/19 at 11:21am

Saw Gary yesterday and had Orchestra K, seats 106 and 107. Amazing seats, center orchestra!

Saw Hillary and Clinton last week. Don't remember exact row (Row M or N) but we were house right seats 8 and 10 (I think - we were 4th and 5th in from the aisle) and they were also good.

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#1963The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/6/19 at 11:52am

My Ferryman seat this past weekend also was in the orchestra, row N. Right and only 3 seats in. 2nd time seeing this show. Loved this cast a lot, but still prefer the OBC. You can't go wrong with seeing this cast however, I cannot recommend this show enough! Likely our Best Play winner this season. 

SJAfan
#1964The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/7/19 at 9:26am

Is anyone else noticing the site being down this morning? 

Mike Barrett
#1965The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/7/19 at 9:27am

SJAfan said: "Is anyone else noticing the site being down this morning?"

Is for me as well. I have an old computer however, so this tends to happen for me like once a week. Hopefully it gets back up, I was contemplating heading into the city for a show tomorrow!! 

SJAfan
#1966The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/7/19 at 9:32am

I was hoping for something later this week as well. It's down for another friend of mine as well so must be the site as a whole (he just texted me!). 

hollebolle
#1967The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/7/19 at 9:47am

It's down for me, too. 

bwayoutdoors
#1968The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/7/19 at 9:50am

Had left orchestra row R about five seats in from the aisle for Frankie and Johnny last night. Seats were totally good!

Hamilfan2
#1969The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/7/19 at 11:09am

Has anyone bought tickets for a show at Encores! at City Center?  Considering buying High Button shoes and wondering where the seats will be.

Hamilfan2
#1970The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/7/19 at 11:10am

Has anyone bought tickets for a show at Encores! at City Center?  Considering buying High Button shoes and wondering where the seats will be.

bwaylistener
#1971The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/7/19 at 11:30am

The site seems to finally be back up this morning!

raddersons Profile Photo
raddersons
#1972The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/7/19 at 11:42am

Hamilfan2 said: "Has anyone bought tickets for a show at Encores! at City Center? Considering buying High Button shoes and wondering where the seats will be."

I've gotten seats in both the Mezzanine and Orchestra when going to Encores shows. TDF tickets are always better than those cheap balcony seats. 

Here I Am Profile Photo
Here I Am
#1973The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/7/19 at 12:24pm

Hamilfan2 said: "Has anyone bought tickets for a show at Encores! at City Center? Considering buying High Button shoes and wondering where the seats will be."

Songs For A New World - I had center orchestra seats, around row L or M (I don’t remember exactly). Very good! 

Mike Barrett
#1974The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/7/19 at 1:05pm

Slow, but working for me now. Got my ticket for The Prom for tomorrow evening. I didn't see it there before (again, weak computer) so The Prom may have added some dates today! 

Videos