pixeltracker

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?- Page 12

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?

bwaylvsong
#275New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/1/19 at 11:09pm

The height requirement is literally in the audition breakdown, but casting sometimes makes exceptions (for example, Andy Mientus has played Boq and is definitely over 5’7).

James Kerrigan2
#276New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/2/19 at 9:15pm

James Kerrigan2 said: "Zach Adkins would be a perfect Dimitry."

Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that I mean Fiyero.

NOLAguy
#277New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/5/19 at 4:54pm

With Katie Rose leaving this week, do we know of the new Glinda? Sorry if it has been posted...

Bell0708
#278New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/5/19 at 5:05pm

NOLAguy said: "With Katie Rose leaving this week, do we know of the new Glinda? Sorry if it has been posted..."

Ginna Claire Mason

treblemakerz Profile Photo
treblemakerz
#279New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/8/19 at 11:18am

http://www.playbill.com/article/hannah-corneau-is-the-next-elphaba-in-broadways-wicked

Jessica Vosk departs May 12tg, Hannah Corneau begins on the 14th.

Updated On: 4/8/19 at 11:18 AM

mailhandler777
#280New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/8/19 at 11:39am

Jenny DiNoia is also filling in as standby for 2 weeks while Laurel is on vacation.

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

broadwayindie
#281New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/8/19 at 12:09pm

So excited for Hannah Corneau she is FIERCE

James Kerrigan2
#282New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/8/19 at 4:37pm

mailhandler777 said: "Jenny DiNoia is also filling in as standby for 2 weeks while Laurel is on vacation."

She's Amazing

WheelsOnStage
#283New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/8/19 at 4:47pm

Sad to see Jessica leaving, she is incredible, but I'm so excited to see Hannah because...WOW. She is just a joy to watch on stage.

lightsarebrightonbroadway
#284New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/25/19 at 9:13pm

Okay I've heard from a few sources that the new Fiyero has been cast and it's Zach Adkins. Haven't heard anything from the cast, however. Ryan will be leaving around June-July they gave him some extra time that his original contract did not have to make up for his injury. 

\_(•_•)_/ Profile Photo
\_(•_•)_/
#285New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/25/19 at 9:18pm

That was an april fools joke.

bwayrose7 Profile Photo
bwayrose7
#286New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/25/19 at 9:44pm

lightsarebrightonbroadway said: "Okay I've heard from a few sources that the new Fiyero has been cast and it's Zach Adkins. Haven't heard anything from the cast, however. Ryan will be leaving around June-July they gave him some extra time that his original contract did not have to make up for his injury."

That doesn't make sense, at least the part about Ryan extending - hasn't he been doing a countdown to his last show on his Instagram?

James Kerrigan2
#287New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/27/19 at 12:27am

I wonder why haven't we heard who's the new Fiyero yet? Is it a Temporary Replacement? 

hamiltonstradition
#288New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/3/19 at 8:48am

James Kerrigan2 said: "I wonder why haven't we heard who's the new Fiyero yet? Is it a Temporary Replacement?"

Jake Boyd is returning in some capacity. Whether it is an interim Fiyero like Curt was after APA, or he is the new full-time performer is yet to be announced.

JustinLovesSideShow
#289New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/7/19 at 4:37pm

Hear new Fiyero is definitely new to wicked and new standby is returning elphaba? No clue who exactly but that’s what I’ve heard

magictodo123
#290New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/8/19 at 12:30am

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I thought I read somewhere that Jennifer DiNoia was coming back. I could be totally wrong! 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#291New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/8/19 at 1:43am

Yes. I believe Jennifer is returning as the standby while Laurel is on vacation.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#292New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/8/19 at 1:45am

Jennifer already returned. Laurel is back from vacation and is leaving in June. Jake Boyd is the next Fiyero, but like a previous poster said, unclear whether it’s just temporary or not.

James Kerrigan2
#293New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/9/19 at 2:48pm

Could Mary-Kate Morrisey be the new Elphaba Standby?

fashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
#294New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/9/19 at 3:09pm

James Kerrigan2 said: "Could Mary-Kate Morrisey be the new Elphaba Standby?"

I believe earlier in this thread, there was a sturdy rumour that Mary-Kate Morrisey is going to be Janis in the Mean Girls tour this fall. 

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Have you guys heard about fidget spinners!?" ~Patti LuPone

Elphaba2019
#295New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/9/19 at 3:11pm

Olivia Valli? 

Plus, Does anyone know when Hannah Corneau's Elphaba shots are coming out?

Im assuming they are doing press photos for her.

bwayrose7 Profile Photo
bwayrose7
#296New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/9/19 at 7:37pm

MK is apparently doing Wicked's Stars in the Alley performance tomorrow, so I'm assuming that means she's joining the company? 

At this point, I guess I'm also assuming Jake Boyd is a shorter-term Fiyero, since they haven't actually announced him in the role. Last time they did that was with Curt Hansen filling in between Ashley Parker Angel and Ryan McCarten.

lt03302
#297New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/9/19 at 7:46pm

bwayrose7 said: "MK is apparently doing Wicked's Stars in the Alley performance tomorrow, so I'm assuming that means she's joining the company?

At this point, I guess I'm also assuming Jake Boyd is a shorter-term Fiyero, since they haven't actually announced him in the role. Last time they did that was with Curt Hansen filling in between Ashley Parker Angel and Ryan McCarten.
"

MK is not performing with Wicked, Laurel Harris is. MK is making an announcement about the show she's performing in, presumably Mean Girls. Laurel is leaving at some point in the near future but is being replaced by Jenny DiNoia (not when Jenny replaced her for her vacation, she's coming back for an actual run as standby)

SchuylWERKsister Profile Photo
SchuylWERKsister
#298New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/9/19 at 7:56pm

Jennifer’s voice was not in great condition during her broadway run. I hope that she has had time to rest.

James Kerrigan2
#299New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/9/19 at 8:02pm

SchuylWERKsister said: "Jennifer’s voice was not in great condition during her broadway run. I hope that she has had time to rest."

That's probably why she's returning in the standby capacity so she won't have to perform every night and will be able to have more fun with the role.

SO HAPPY JENNY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!