pixeltracker

Who's Watching SCANDAL?- Page 2

Who's Watching SCANDAL?

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#25Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 12/14/12 at 2:52pm

I couldn't imagine it being difficult to have chemistry with Tony Goldwyn. I know I would kill to have some!

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#26Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 12/15/12 at 10:30am

I never knew Tony was pat of THE Goldwyn's until I watched "Live With Kelly and Michael".

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#27Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 1/10/13 at 11:22pm

Tonight's episode was incredible!

ucjrdude902
#28Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 1/10/13 at 11:31pm

Beyond incredible! Very strong winter premiere. There was a point in time where every trending topic on Twitter was a reference to Scandal.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#29Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 1/10/13 at 11:32pm

Every single week SCANDAL proves again why it's the best thing on all of television.

ucjrdude902
#30Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 1/11/13 at 12:01am

I think now that Private Practice has been cancelled Shonda will able to devote even more attention to Scandal.

ucjrdude902
#31Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 1/11/13 at 12:51am

Also, I'm not the most educated when it comes to award shows eligibility periods but did Scandal not make the cut for the Globes?

Visceral_Fella
#32Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 1/11/13 at 1:11am

This show is so amazing! The fact that they put all that into one episode when they could have easily dragged it out to three makes me excited for the rest of the season.

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#33Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 2/7/13 at 11:24pm

I don't even have the words to explain tonight's episode...

ucjrdude902
#34Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 2/8/13 at 12:25am

Incredible. Great writing. I expect this season to become a big contender for the next round of award shows.

Jordan Catalano
#35Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 2/8/13 at 1:16am

I'm done watching this show. I just can't anymore. I mean, my heart rate accelerates to such a degree that I think I'm going to have a heart attack every Thursday night from 10-11pm.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#36Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 2/8/13 at 11:53am

I could never stop watching. I love this show sooooooooo much. The cast live-tweets each week, but it's always so intense, I don't want to take my attention away from the tv. I catch up later.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#37Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 2/8/13 at 1:03pm

SPOILERS

I started watching late in the episode last night, so can someone please explain the following:

SPOILERS

1) Why did Verna hire Becky to kill Fitz? I kind of got the impression she wanted him to no longer be president because she is repenting fixing the face...... but how does Sally becoming v.p. rectify that in her head?

2) Is it now thought that Verna also hired Becky re: Cytron (sp?), or is Cyrus suspected of that, or is it an unknown?

I love the fact that everybody in this show - with the possible exceptions of David and Quinn(and as of last night I'm including James and Fitz in the rogue's gallery) - is completely unethical and dangerous, committing or sanctioning obstruction of justice, murder, torture, kidnapping, etc. I love the fact that Olivia is an appealing character and capable of so many dastardly and unscrupulous acts.

Updated On: 2/8/13 at 01:03 PM

backtotheskies Profile Photo
backtotheskies
#38Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 10/6/13 at 9:34pm

Did any of you guys watch the Season 3 premiere?

It wasn't as great as I expected it to be but I can't believe Fitz leaked her name and not Olivia's daddy.

Jordan Catalano
#39Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 10/6/13 at 9:37pm

I agree that it wasn't an amazing episode but it set up whys sure to be a lot of amazingness.

Jordan Catalano
#40Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 11/15/13 at 11:21am

THE LAST 2 MINUTES LAST NIGHT WERE CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Mama Pope is alive????

Mellie's baby isn't Fitz's??!??!?

somethingbypuccini 2 Profile Photo
somethingbypuccini 2
#41Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 11/15/13 at 2:33pm

Dying.

This effing show.

Could Mama Pope have been the bomber?

Jordan Catalano
#42Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 11/15/13 at 2:44pm

It looks like she might have been in a government prison, so….maybe?

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#43Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 11/22/13 at 12:57am

Oh my! What an episode tonight!

I loved the music in the scenes. Well done.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Master Bates Profile Photo
Master Bates
#44Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 11/22/13 at 1:01am

Updated On: 11/22/13 at 01:01 AM

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#45Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 11/22/13 at 4:07am

But if Mama Pope was the bomber (haven't seen last night's show yet), and they pulled her off the plane, wouldn't they have also been able to get the bomb off the plan or, at least, deboard, and avoid the whole fiasco?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

BudFrump23 Profile Photo
BudFrump23
#46Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 11/22/13 at 3:29pm

I don't know how I'm going to wait 2 weeks for a new episode! Damn you, Thanksgiving!

I'm as jumpy as a virgin at a prison rodeo!

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#47Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 11/23/13 at 7:05am

So I am WAAAAAAY behind on Scandal (Season 2, ep 13 atm) and I have a question: Why did Verna want Fitz dead? She mentioned it would save her reputation but how..? I thought I understood it until a friend contradicted me and now I'm really unsure (If any one wants to PM the reason that would be great. It would save polluting the thread I guess)

BudFrump23 Profile Photo
BudFrump23
#48Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 12/6/13 at 2:31pm

Goodness I love this show! Though I struggled watching the scenes between Huck and Quinn this week. Yikes that was painful!

I'm as jumpy as a virgin at a prison rodeo!

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#49Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 12/7/13 at 6:35pm

Finally caught up! HOLY CRAP WHAT A SHOW! Last weeks episode was terrific. I feel like Bellamy Young doesn't get enough praise. She is absolute brilliance!