pixeltracker

Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?

sbflyfan Profile Photo
sbflyfan
#1Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/23/13 at 2:59pm

I know I am!

"How I Met Your Mother" has its season premiere tonight. I'm sure BWW will keep us fully updated on every second of screen time Cristin gets!

"I'm seeing the LuPone in Key West later this week. I'm hoping for great vocals and some sort of insane breakdown..." - BenjaminNicholas2
Updated On: 9/23/13 at 02:59 PM

willep
#2Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/23/13 at 4:15pm

I'm excited to see her on the show, I think she is a great casting choice.

willep
#2Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/23/13 at 10:12pm

Roger Bart was on the show tonight too. Hopefully he will be around for the rest of the season.

FindingNamo
#3Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/23/13 at 10:34pm

He's so gay.

The Once girl looks 40.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#4Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/23/13 at 10:41pm

I thought maybe I'd watch the last season, even though I gave up on it two or three seasons ago, but the premiere made me remember how much I hate these characters, because they are all such terrible people.

Updated On: 9/24/13 at 10:41 PM

willep
#5Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/23/13 at 10:52pm

Namo - so does Alyson Hannigan.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#6Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/23/13 at 11:28pm

"The Once girl looks 40." - Bitchy person

Just. Stop. Talking.

She doesn't look a day over 28, she is gorgeous. Alyson Hannigan is 40 so that makes sense. Cristin is much more gorgeous than both female leads. So exciting she's on the show, she is fantastic so far.

ModernMillie3 Profile Photo
ModernMillie3
#7Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/23/13 at 11:38pm

Yeah...she looks 40.

Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles? Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles? Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#8Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/23/13 at 11:41pm

Perfection Millie! People swimming in hate are so awful!

She is beautiful.

willep
#9Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/23/13 at 11:43pm

^Agreed. Love her. Can't wait to see more of her on the show this year.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#10Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/23/13 at 11:56pm

I don't watch the show, but did tonight to see Milioti. She looks entirely age appropriate, and, I thought, created an interesting character. (Considering TV normally has the most ordinary characters of any medium.)

And if BWW covers her every move on tv, as it does with so manuy other b'way people, it's hardly her fault. If you don't want to read the articles, then don't click on them. Takes care of the problem pretty easily. I know I never do.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

SporkGoddess
#11Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/24/13 at 10:59am

Pretty much everyone (AV Club, Television Without Pity, etc) seems to be agreeing that she killed it in the two episodes that aired. Her character had great chemistry with Lily and Ted. She also pulled off the Mother's quirks without seeming like a Manic Pixie Dreamgirl. My favorite scenes were the ones with her in them.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!
Updated On: 9/24/13 at 10:59 AM

FindingNamo
#12Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/24/13 at 11:24am

"Pretty much everyone (AV Club, Television Without Pity, etc) seems to be agreeing that she killed "

I didn't think she was that bad. Nor did I say she was unattractive. I just said she looks much older than she says she is. I, in fact, love older people much more than younger people. It's the opposite of hate.

SporkGoddess
#13Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/24/13 at 11:29am

I meant "killed it" as in she nailed it. She was really, really good. And I say this as someone who's watched HIMYM from the first season. In fact, she kept me watching the episodes last night despite how generally terrible they were.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

OperaBwayLover Profile Photo
OperaBwayLover
#14Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/24/13 at 11:31am

Geez...I hope I look that good when I'm "40."

FindingNamo
#15Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/24/13 at 11:45am

I hope you do too!

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#16Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/24/13 at 3:23pm

i think she looked incredible! she has the most big beautiful brown eyes on the planet! she def looks younger than robin or lily.

and yes she did KILL IT!!! lets face it, FINDINGNAMO is really not the go to guy on a young womans attractiveness.

Besides she is the perfect choice. just the right amount of perkiness and humour.

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 9/24/13 at 03:23 PM

picturetaker9211 Profile Photo
picturetaker9211
#17Who's Ready For More Cristin Milioti Articles?
Posted: 9/24/13 at 7:51pm

I'm not that familiar with Cristin, but she was great last night. My only thing with her is that she looks like she could be Lily's little sister! Obviously not her fault? but for some reason this has been slightly bothering me since she was revealed as the mother. Otherwise, she's great, & can't wait to see more of her on the show!

"Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, take the moment & making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity."
-Gilda Radner

Videos