pixeltracker

Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC- Page 3

Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC

xxdrewboy85xx Profile Photo
xxdrewboy85xx
#50Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/26/15 at 12:54pm

I'm in Orlando right now going to Disney, and just ate at Chick-Fil-A for the first time. I felt extremely guilty doing it, but it was soooo good. The only reason we went is because it was that or Checkers before heading to the parks.

It was delicious, but not good enough to ever go back to support the company. I will say though, 2 of the employees were clearly gay, and there was a group of High School seniors  that some of them were clearly gay as well. For some reason I expected a lot of white trash backwards people to be inside and I was like wow, so many gays here! 

Any way, I tried it, I see why people love the taste of the food, but never need to go back again. Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich doesn't taste much different then theirs, just like goodwill is just as good as Salvation Army, and michaels is just as good as hobby lobby, I never need to go back. 

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#51Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/26/15 at 1:46pm

"No one cares what you think, fortunately. Hence your pathetic existence on a virtual message board. "

Wow, someone is mirror gazing!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#52Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 8/10/15 at 10:55pm

Its opening in 7 weeks here. Can we eat it now???

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#53Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 8/10/15 at 11:00pm

"I'm in Orlando right now going to Disney, and just ate at Chick-Fil-A for the first time. I felt extremely guilty doing it, but it was soooo good. The only reason we went is because it was that or Checkers before heading to the parks.

It was delicious, but not good enough to ever go back to support the company. I will say though, 2 of the employees were clearly gay, and there was a group of High School seniors  that some of them were clearly gay as well. For some reason I expected a lot of white trash backwards people to be inside and I was like wow, so many gays here! 

Any way, I tried it, I see why people love the taste of the food, but never need to go back again. Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich doesn't taste much different then theirs, just like goodwill is just as good as Salvation Army, and michaels is just as good as hobby lobby, I never need to go back. "

I'm sorry, but huh? I also live in Orlando, and one will never have a lack of food options in this town.  Hell, even if you want to eat at only chains, I guarantee you if it exists, we have it somewhere in this town.  

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#54Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 8/10/15 at 11:22pm

OMG i LOVE Chik fil a!!! I eat it all the time!! yummy!! I love getting the spicy chicken sandwich! they put pickles in it!!

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#55Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 8/10/15 at 11:47pm

PICKLES?!?! ON A SANDWICH?!?! AMAZING!!!

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#56Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 8/11/15 at 1:37am

They might be homo hating bigots, but by Jebus they do good chicken! 

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#57Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 8/12/15 at 4:02am

"PICKLES?!?! ON A SANDWICH?!?! AMAZING!!!"

are you being sarcastic or serious?

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

Liza's Headband
#58Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 8/12/15 at 8:43am

Stop trolling. Leave. 

FindingNamo
#59Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 8/12/15 at 8:55am

^ troll, leave thyself

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

#60Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/10/15 at 4:32pm

I know this is so old but since my old profile was banned, I thought i would post it now!!  http://www.queerty.com/chick-fil-a-stops-anti-gay-donations-adopts-anti-discrimination-policy-20120919

FindingNamo
#61Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/10/15 at 5:09pm

Su nuevo perfil de pronto se prohibió, triste y patética criatura.

Gothampc
#62Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/10/15 at 6:43pm

20 minute waits to get to the counter.  I guess NYC really wanted Chick-Fil-A.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

hork Profile Photo
hork
#63Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/11/15 at 2:29am

The popularity of Chick-Fil-A is unfathomable to me. It may be the worst food I've ever eaten in my life.

AEA AGMA SM
#64Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/11/15 at 9:40am

Gothampc said: "20 minute waits to get to the counter.  I guess NYC really wanted Chick-Fil-A."

No surprise, really. People move to NYC from all over the country, so many of them would have grown up on it and been missing it for a long time now. Others are probably curious as to what all the hype is about.

Liza's Headband
#65Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/11/15 at 10:59am

And the hype is well justified. Some of the best damn chicken I've ever had. 

FindingNamo
#66Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/11/15 at 12:21pm

You people know your chicken.

Updated On: 10/11/15 at 12:21 PM

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#67Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/11/15 at 12:54pm

Was it Elizabeth A. Davis who celebrated her Tony nomination by renting a car to road trip to a Chick Fil A outside of the city? Point is, some people just love it that much. It's no surprise that they're finding success in New York.

Diane Paulus Profile Photo
Diane Paulus
#68Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/11/15 at 3:31pm

its also really smart for their business. I mean, im sure they are making so much more money know. I know so many gays who went to eat there after they made this announcement. 

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#69Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/13/15 at 10:42pm

I'm gay and Southern, and I love it. I go almost weekly when I'm home. I know they're a terrible company, and I don't know the whole history of that just what people have told me, but how someone spends the money their company makes doesn't make that company bad? Anyway, they make great food. They have whole wheat options for their buns, they have healthy food options, they have grilled chicken now, they give their employees every Sunday off - and I'm not religious, but I think that's kind of cool? 

FindingNamo
#70Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/14/15 at 8:14am

"I know they're a terrible company, and I don't know the whole history of that just ..."

If only there were methods and techniques to find out things.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck refuses to buy Heinz ketchup.  Some people really don't like to give money to companies owned by people who work against their interests.  That's never been a priority of a certain stripe of gay man.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#71Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/14/15 at 11:37am

Well it's a priority of mine.

Along with Barilla pasta and about 4 other companies I won't support.

Nothing tastes so good that it's worth giving money to people who think I'm just a faggot and want to see my rights stripped away.

I'm not on a soapbox, people can choose to spend their money wherever and however they want.

But bragging about how you know they mean you harm but just don't care makes one look like a fool.

....but the world goes 'round

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#72Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/14/15 at 11:59am

My life has not been diminished by a lack of Chick-Fil-A.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#73Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/14/15 at 12:09pm

Is ChicFilA really closed on sundays in NYC? Are they losing that much revenue to stay closed due to their beliefs? That would make me think twice about patronizing them too. Symbolic donations don't mean anything if you don't truly believe what you are supporting. I still haven't heard from any LGBTQ employees and what its really like to work there.  

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#74Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 10/14/15 at 12:17pm

Yes, all CFA stores are closed on Sunday.

....but the world goes 'round

Videos