pixeltracker

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15- Page 4

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#75Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 8:03pm

lol Clyde

1. That pic is so ugly it was from sophomore year...OVER 3 YEARS AGO. I dont really update any of my stuff cause im bad at social media lol

2. Im actually sexy now Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15

3. You're a creep haha

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY
Updated On: 4/6/15 at 08:03 PM

Bilbo3 Profile Photo
Bilbo3
#76Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 8:34pm

Stop it philly. You are just loving this attention. Believe  me, I used to be you. But I grew up. It's not fun after awhile and you will be (actually you already are) ostracized from the Broadway world community because of your attention wanting. Take a break and come back in a few weeks. Cause if you want  credibility on here, you have to stop.

Also, you should make it less easy for people to find your photos online. Agents, directors, talent scouts all look at this site and NO ONE is going to hire you or even want you in a 5 mile radius if you keep this up. Trust me, you aren't in the business because no one would hire an immature child like you. Food for thought.

Countdown til Jordan comes on raging about how much loves me! 3..2..1...

Liza's Headband
#77Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 8:49pm

Bilbo (broadway guy) was quite literally the worst poster ever. So he knows what he's talking about. He's giving you great advice and all for free. LISTEN TO HIM.Thanks. 

Bilbo3 Profile Photo
Bilbo3
#78Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 8:50pm

Nice to see you again, Liza.

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#79Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 9:05pm

He's absolutely loving the attention, and he's getting it, albeit resentfully.  Why do we feed these trolls!!!

And pinto, I'm sorry, but you've been given / give yourself too much credit regarding your looks.  You are then, as I'm sure they are now, very basic.  

Phillypinto
#80Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 9:11pm

LOL judging from a bad pic from sophomore year of high school (over 3 years ago)?? You haven't seen a recent pic

Im outspoken, memorable, hot, and above all talented :) Agents and directors WILL want me. 

And I am not loving the attention. I am genuinely trying to have real conversations about theatre. Im passionateeee

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#81Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 9:16pm

Ugh...why do I feed the troll.  So rare does one fit the description. But I digress.  I'm done feeding this moronic sycophant. 

FishermanBob Profile Photo
FishermanBob
#82Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 9:45pm

"Im outspoken, memorable, hot, and above all talented :) Agents and directors WILL want me."

Philly, I don't entirely blame you for some of the things you say because I truly believe you are simply not smart enough to actually understand why many of the things you say are so stupid.  But you flaunt your ignorance like a badge of honor and that's just silly.  If you think agents and directors want to deal with someone like that and put their investments and reputation in the hands of someone like that, you are seriously mistaken.  Too many people to count on here have tried to give you some real feedback and you just continue to laugh it off.  I don't wish this for you but if you really believe the things you say about yourself, I do believe you are in for some major disappointments in life.  You might want to have a fallback plan just in case.

Phillypinto
#83Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 9:48pm

Please, people are writing for me. Im Gertrude Lawrence NOBODY can do what I can do I'm gonna have this business wrapped around my finger 

Elfuhbuh Profile Photo
Elfuhbuh
#84Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 9:51pm

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15

"Was uns befreit, das muss stärker sein als wir es sind." -Tanz der Vampire

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#85Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 9:55pm

Philly is the male version of Lea Michele.

Bilbo3 Profile Photo
Bilbo3
#86Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 9:56pm

Philly may not realize this, but many of the posters he talks so rudely to, ARE IN THE INDUSTRY. They have connections. They also now know what he looks like now cause of his twitter. If he wants to keep lying about being in the industry, go for it. But when he ACTUALLY wants a job in the industry.. well... he might be SOL.

But whatever, I'm don't talking about him.

Updated On: 4/6/15 at 09:56 PM

RW3
#87Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 10:05pm

This is too much! But, seriously Phillypinto, take everyone's advice. I joined this community when I was 16 and posted some really annoying crap back then. Now, I'm 18 and I like to think that I post intelligent comments on here. Just take a step back and come back a more mature person.

Phillypinto
#88Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 10:06pm

okay I will chill out :) and then come back better than ever Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15

Liza's Headband
#89Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 10:12pm

Right. You'll come back as a different poster. So, you are a troll who has been on here before. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. 

Phillypinto
#90Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 10:29pm

Do you really think I care enough to create another profile? If i have something to say, i'll say it as me thank you!!

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#91Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 10:51pm

I don't think Phil has been on BWW as someone else.  Phil certainly has done nothing to hide his identity.    People warned Phil early on about this online persona and how it could harm his hoped for career.  Phil should have realized that there are many many talented people out there - handsome, sexy and can sing wonderfully - but there aren't enough jobs for all of them.  And given a choice between two basically equal performers, a producer/director is going to take the one who is easier to deal with.  

Hopefully, Phil doesn't treat his drama teachers and directors the way his online persona suggests he would.  

BosBroad
#92Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 11:03pm

Reposting my earlier question that is actually about the grosses because I'm actually interested.  Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15

---------------------------------------

Oh wow for The Visit.  So hoping it picks up for Chita.

It's Only A Play is 50% of gross?  I got the (obviously wrong) impression it was doing better than that.  Isn't it considered a hit? Is 50% considered a "hit" for a play?

starcatchers Profile Photo
starcatchers
#93Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 11:11pm

Regardless of current sales, a show is considered a hit once it's recouped its investment. 

Although i appear to be the only one, I hope The Heidi Chronicles picks up. 

the artist formerly known as dancingthrulife04 Check out my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamanddrift And please consider donating to my Ride to Remember, benefitting the Alzheimer's Association: http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=8200&pg=personal&px=6681234

ebontoyan
#94Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 11:13pm

Per Variety.com (sorry not too tech savvy to cut and paste!) It's only a play has already recouped their $3.9MM capitalization back in Dec.  (note: just do a search It's only a play recoupment if you want to read the source)  So I suppose they will just continue along until their scheduled closing in June.  Grosses will probably pick up with Nathan Lane back in the show.  I personally think Nathan/Matthew has a better chemistry!

Updated On: 4/6/15 at 11:13 PM

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#95Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 11:13pm

bosbroad, i had concerns the visit might be side show redux, and at least right now it does not seem to have attracted as much auto-audience as I would have expected. It will tak ereal work to turn that around, if it is possible. And no, It's Only a Play is not doing nearly as well as it would have been expected to be doing.  Maybe everyone who needed to see it has see it. 50% can be enough for some plays, but not that one with its cast. worth a wait until next week to see if it cranks back up but i think it may not.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#96Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 11:17pm

But why is something like Something Rotten successful? I mean it has no stars. It has no name recognition. I'm not saying it shouldn't be successful, I just wonder why. It seems like the past couple of musicals to become hits, Book of Mormon, Memphis, Gentlemen's Guide, have all been from obscure sources or originals. So why are producers still trying to force these terrible movie titles on us? Sheesh.

starcatchers Profile Photo
starcatchers
#97Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 11:19pm

Sometimes word of mouth is enough on its own. The audience feedback for Something Rotten has been extraordinarily good. 

the artist formerly known as dancingthrulife04 Check out my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamanddrift And please consider donating to my Ride to Remember, benefitting the Alzheimer's Association: http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=8200&pg=personal&px=6681234

ebontoyan
#98Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 11:27pm

I think Christian Borle and Brian d'Arcy James have some name recognition, having been on a TV show (Smash) for a couple of years.  For me anyways that's where I got to know them and now looking forward to see Something Rotten in May! Also the buzz on this show has been terrific!

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#99Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/5/15
Posted: 4/6/15 at 11:30pm

EDITED--I was being childish and silly.

Updated On: 4/6/15 at 11:30 PM