Next WICKED Cast

hamiltonstradition
#250Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 2/28/18 at 7:05pm

fashionguru_23 said: "Also, if anyone know what the tour will be like in June, that would be great."

Chelsea Emma Franko might be gone. She is suppose to be there for 9 months (signed until late April). But considering how well she is doing as a Standby, I wouldn't be surprised if she takes over Elphaba at some-point.

Itonlytakesajourney Profile Photo
Itonlytakesajourney
#251Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 2/28/18 at 8:53pm

I swear Ginna Claire Mason posted a post on her Instagram that said she’d be on the tour until Tennessee, but I believe the post is deleted since I can’t find it anymore?? By June she’ll have been touring for quite a long time, so I’d expect a new Glinda then.

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#252Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 2/28/18 at 8:55pm

Who do we think will replace Amanda? Do you think we could see a Ginna Claire and Jessica elphba glinda on broadway?

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

Itonlytakesajourney Profile Photo
Itonlytakesajourney
#253Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 3/20/18 at 11:23pm

Just saw Wicked tonight, and I LOVED this cast! Laurel Harris was on for Elphaba, and good lord was she on fire! Her voice is like butter, it’s so smooth and soft yet incredibly powerful, and she riffed the roof off the Gershwin. Amanda Jane Cooper was such a fun Glinda; I loved her mannerisms and acting choices! During a lot of Act 2, she sounded close to tears and I thought it was an amazing touch to an already great performance. Also her Popular was hilarious. Ashley Parker Angel was an average Fiyero, however he did get a lot better as the show went on. In Dancing Through Life, his voice was pretty weak; but again it did get better. Isabel Keating also was a fantastic Morrible. She has a good voice too, which is unfortunately uncommon in Morribles. Overall it was a great show with a pretty responsive audience, which I really appreciated.

somecheapfrenchthing
#254Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 3/25/18 at 9:29pm

Does anyone happen to know if there is a set schedule for Jackie Burns/Laurel Harris? I didn’t think there was an alternate schedule for Elphabas, but I saw on twitter that Jackie said she is performing all night shows for the month of March. Does anyone know if this means she will not be in matinees? I was hoping to see her on a wed matinee but would be glad to see Laurel too.

Updated On: 3/25/18 at 09:29 PM

Bell0708
#255Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 3/25/18 at 9:42pm

I believe Laurel's last day was today, as she was just filling in for Mariand Torres, the current Elphaba standby.

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#256Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 4/7/18 at 11:47am

I caught this last week and the shows in great shape. I loved Amanda Jane Cooper as Glinda, I thought Jye was a good boq. And damn, Jackie Burns was AMAZING. She killed it. Only person I was dissaponted in seeing was Ashley Parker Angel, he was decent as fieryo but he was eye candy. Overall i enjoyed myself.

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

Kyla.milanese
#257Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 4/7/18 at 3:04pm

I’ve seen Wicked twice and Kara Lindsay was an amazing Glinda and Jonah Platt was a great Fiyero

Littleshopofcarrie Profile Photo
Littleshopofcarrie
#258Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 4/7/18 at 5:29pm

Does anyone know how long Jackie is in the show for?

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#259Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 6/12/18 at 3:09pm

Any scoop? It’s been nearly a year since they announced Jackie and Amanda joining the Broadway cast. And Jessica Vosk said she has an announcement coming “after the Tony Awards,” which is, well, now Next WICKED Cast

Elegance101 Profile Photo
Elegance101
#260Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 6/12/18 at 4:18pm

Jessica will be Elphaba, coming in in late July. I don't think they'll announce immediately, though.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#261Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 6/12/18 at 4:26pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "Any scoop? It’s been nearly a year since they announced Jackie and Amanda joining the Broadway cast. And Jessica Vosk said she has an announcement coming “after the Tony Awards,” which is, well, now "

She's been recording her studio album this past week/weekend. I'm guessing the announcement's something to do with that. Source.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

QueenAlice Profile Photo
QueenAlice
#262Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 6/12/18 at 4:55pm

It's likely passed her by at this point, but watching the Tony Awards I couldn't help but wish that Sara Bareilles had gotten the chance to play Elphaba.

“I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then.”

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#263Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 6/12/18 at 5:10pm

QueenAlice said: "It's likely passed her by at this point, but watching the Tony Awards I couldn't help but wish that Sara Bareilles had gotten the chance to play Elphaba."

I agree, I dont think Jessica is the next Elphaba anymore. She posted a while back on instagram that she had a new project and had coustume fittings for it. 

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#264Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 6/12/18 at 5:13pm

Bwayfan292 said: "QueenAlice said: "It's likely passed her by at this point, but watching the Tony Awards I couldn't help but wish that Sara Bareilles had gotten the chance to play Elphaba."

I agree, I dont think Jessica is the next Elphaba anymore. She posted a while back on instagram that she had a new project and had coustume fittings for it.
"

She's saying that it's passed Sara Bareilles by, not Jessica Vosk.

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#265Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 6/12/18 at 5:15pm

CT2NYC said: "Bwayfan292 said: "QueenAlice said: "It's likely passed her by at this point, but watching the Tony Awards I couldn't help but wish that Sara Bareilles had gotten the chance to play Elphaba."

"

She's saying that it's passed Sara Bareilles by, not Jessica Vosk.
"

Duh! I feel dumb now lol. My point still stands though. 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#266Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/29/18 at 10:42pm

Looks like Curt is only in the show until September https://www.instagram.com/p/BlyxdOljt5e/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=150y64k2efngc

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Elegance101 Profile Photo
Elegance101
#267Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/29/18 at 11:25pm

Maybe he's filling in until Ryan McCartan comes in.

kelsey1389 Profile Photo
kelsey1389
#268Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/18 at 2:39pm

Has anyone seen Vosk in this? I've watched some stuff online so I know her vocals are out of this world, but from what I've watched/heard the acting needed some work. My last Elphie was Jackie, so the acting was incredible, as was the singing (obviously). Trying to decide if it's worth it to see Jess...

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#269Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/18 at 2:40pm

Go see Vosk. The vocals are incredible, but the acting is there as well. She reminded me of Shoshana Bean in her interpretation. 

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

rcwr Profile Photo
rcwr
#270Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/18 at 3:26pm

Yes, I saw Vosk on tour in Boston. Acting and vocals both fantastic. Absolutely go see her.

Littleshopofcarrie Profile Photo
Littleshopofcarrie
#271Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/18 at 3:37pm

Vosk is, in my opinion, the best Elphaba in a long time. Don’t miss her