pixeltracker

Shuffle Along could take away Hamilton's Best Musical chances- Page 4

Shuffle Along could take away Hamilton's Best Musical chances

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#75 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 1:43pm

Everyone is welcome to play guess the previous screen name!

Who's your guess?

....but the world goes 'round

Shrek3
#76 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 1:45pm

I'm not any of those people. I already told you, I was here in 2007 but then deleted and came back.

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#77 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 1:46pm

As long as we're posting images, this one should be a helpful reminder for many people on the board: 

Shuffle Along

FindingNamo
#78 Shuffle Along

Liza Sheadband was Ethel_Mae.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#79 Shuffle Along

It is limitless taz. I will just wait for them to implode. Bound to happen sooner rather than later.  Shuffle Along

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Liza's Headband
#80 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 1:47pm

FindingNamo said: "Liza Sheadband was Ethel_Mae."

Honey, I did as you commanded. I requested dead cops. Now I need you to return the favor regarding my request. 

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#81 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 1:55pm

Shrek3 said: "Carlos, I understand that you're pissy cause I called you out on your BS over the live broadcasts, but Jordan/Mike/Matt doesn't live in New York anymore as he didn't like his job anymore, so you and him are never getting together. Thoughts on Clinton supporting Doma?

The joke is you think I'm pissy. But I'm actually not. I am however reveling in the fact that no one likes your stink ass on this board, b!tch. And that is a FACT.

I have no fucking idea how you ever got the idea that I wanted to get with Jordan since I am in a relationship but if that little fantasy turns you on then yank away....stupid ass.

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#82 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 2:01pm

I don't know who Drek3 is or was all I know for sure is that he/she is full of sh!t.

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#83 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 2:40pm

Interesting choice of words.........................when and if...............so which is it?  Apparently according to your sources it WILL win.  So, which is it?  

Honestly, I am just me. No playing here. Only telling you guys what my sources told me. SHUFFLE ALONG will potentially beat out HAMILTON, so don't be too shocked when and if it happens... 

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#84 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 2:53pm

Well, if we're talking "potential" and since there have been no nominees or voting yet, then, yes, Shuffle Along potentially could beat Hamilton if they are even in the same category.

But, then On Your Feet, School of Rock, Allegiance, Waitress, and American Psycho could potentially beat Hamilton.  And then of course, my sources (ok - voices in my head) tell me that Tommy Tune is opening his new show "Burr!" (based on the Vidal novel) on April 26 at a theatre to be named later.   Talk about your confrontations! 

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#85 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 3:21pm

"I'm not any of those people. I already told you, I was here in 2007 but then deleted and came back."

Wow...you should make that your futhamuckin' tramp stamp!

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#86 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 3:22pm

This entire thread is cracking me up at work! Brava, everyone!

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#87 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 5:01pm

One waiting in the wings is called Benedict . Wildhorn is doing it and one number goes like this " Treason, treason" to the tune of Murder, Murder

Poster Emeritus

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#88 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 6:05pm

I hear Home For Purim could get some serious Oscar consideration! I have sources...  Shuffle Along

Jessetenny Profile Photo
Jessetenny
#89 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 9:26pm

I could see this being a HUGE contender at the Tony's. It just needs to be executed well. It has UNLIMITED potential, given the cast and creative team. I hope to see this shorty after opening night.

PinJishu
#90 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 9:29pm

My problem is so many tony award winning actors might mean too many cooks in the kitchen.

Jessetenny Profile Photo
Jessetenny
#91 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/10/16 at 9:40pm

PinJishu said: "My problem is so many tony award winning actors might mean too many cooks in the kitchen.

"

Very good point...

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#92 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/12/16 at 11:10am

Well, here's the rule that affects Shuffle Along:This makes thing so clear!  (I don't know how long this rule has been in effect.  Did "Jerome Robbins' Broadway" spur adoption of this rule?)

(c) Substantial Duplication. In order for a production to be eligible in the category of Best Play or Best Musical, a play or musical may contain elements that substantially duplicate elements of productions previously presented in an eligible Broadway theatre only if, in the The Tony Awards® • Rules and Regulations 2015–2016 9 judgment of the Tony Awards Administration Committee in each case, the duplicated and the original elements, in their totality, create a new play or musical.

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#93 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/12/16 at 8:01pm

Shrek 3 said: " so don't be too shocked when and if it happens... 

Sorry-had to come back to this----is one permitted to place bets each way in case 'when it happens' and also 'IF it happens'?

Wonder what odds will be in THAT race?

$1.00 each way please

SL....x

"

Alessio2
#94 Shuffle Along
Posted: 2/16/16 at 3:19am

I have a question about the seating at the Music Box. How are the seats all the way to the side? Say about in the seventh or eighth row in the orchestra all the way to the side? Partial view at all or full view? Thanks in advance. Trying to buy tickets for April and I wanna make sure I have a full view. There are seats further back a little more to the center. Your opinions on which are better are appreciated.