pixeltracker

Audience Rewards redemption- Page 2

Audience Rewards redemption

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#25Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/27/16 at 8:27am

I have been an AR member for a while now but just linked all earned rewards into my Delta Frequent Flyer account.  Last week I recieved an email stating that this would not continue.  It was sort of cryptic but I gather that AR will no longer partner with Delta.  Now I will actually have to figure out the best way to use AR points earned moving forward.   

It sounds from other feedback that you have the best chance of your preferred seat selection if you check inventory through Telecharge and then call AR and ask for specific seats that could qualify?  

Also, if you use the online redemption method will you know the exact row and seat # before confirming the order?

Updated On: 3/27/16 at 08:27 AM

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#26Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/27/16 at 10:28am

Melissa25 said: "Also, if you use the online redemption method will you know the exact row and seat # before confirming the order?"

In my experience, they e-mail you a seat confirmation of your exact seat location within 2-business days of your order, so no. But if you order over the phone I'm sure that's possible! 

"

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#27Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/27/16 at 10:40am

As long as you're not redeeming your points for one of the "select performances" offers, they should be able to tell you over the phone where your seat will be located.

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#28Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/27/16 at 1:26pm

Okay. Thanks!

Golenboybway
#29Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/27/16 at 1:44pm

I saw An American in Paris and I received Row N in the Right Orchestra but I thought it was a perfect seat because of how that theatre is arranged.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#30Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/27/16 at 8:46pm

Never had an issue. Redeemed for I'll Eat You Last, Misery, Waitress and Fun Home. What they were offering me always matches the online available and they let me pick whatever I wanted that was non-premium. I got front row for many of them. They were always friendly. 

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

ethan231h Profile Photo
ethan231h
#31Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/27/16 at 8:56pm

Golenboybway said: "I saw An American in Paris and I received Row N in the Right Orchestra but I thought it was a perfect seat because of how that theatre is arranged.

"

I also had those seats, their great!!

PATRICKK
#32Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/28/16 at 12:53pm

I am attempting to redeem Audience Rewards for "American Psycho."  I just noticed that, last fall, Audience Rewards ran a pre-sale, which has long been closed, and that the AR "Purchase select dates" option lists only a shows within a short span between mid-April and early-May, all of which are "sold out."  Does anyone know whether this means that the only AR redemption opportunities are for these dates?  Or, will this list of dates update periodically (with any predictable regularity?) adding new dates in the future?

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#33Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/28/16 at 1:00pm

If you have more points to spend, you should be able to get tickets to any date as long as it is not sold out of general tickets. For the "select performances" option, I've never seen them add more tickets for any show marked as being "sold out." There is a chance they will add additional tickets for new dates, though. Just keep checking back.

PATRICKK
#34Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/28/16 at 1:02pm

Thanks!

VintageSnarker
#35Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/28/16 at 1:37pm

I went for An American in Paris. I'm a little sad I won't get to see Robert Fairchild but hopefully they won't sit me in the nosebleeds and I can finally form an opinion on this show.

Hairspray0901
#36Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/29/16 at 10:29am

I just got my seat confirmation for BRIGHT STAR. Used the points / cash redemption option and received Orchestra row C seats 5 and 7. Always seem to get great seats this way :)

Dancingthrulife2 Profile Photo
Dancingthrulife2
#37Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 3/29/16 at 11:50am

I had H2 for Bright Star. Looking forward to it!

Hairspray0901
#38Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 5/6/16 at 11:46am

My Mom used her points yesterday to get tickets to Bright Star for June (show points & cash). I used mine (as reported earlier, I went on Wednesday!) and got C5 and C7. My Mom received orchestra H 4 and 6. Another set of great seats (well, we think! Lol). 

madela2
#39Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 5/6/16 at 4:32pm

Anyone know if they ever add more ticket quantities to dates that are listed as sold out?

I check the site frequently yet nearly all the dates are sold out every time. 

Updated On: 5/6/16 at 04:32 PM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#40Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 5/6/16 at 4:46pm

They do have a tendency to go quickly.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

@z5
#41Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 5/6/16 at 5:42pm

Got Waitress Orch K 6 and 8 for June. 

@z5
#42Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 5/6/16 at 5:43pm

And Orch B 2 for Fully Committed.

VintageSnarker
#43Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 5/6/16 at 6:39pm

An American in Paris update. Showpoints+cash. Wednesday night (Leanne Cope's scheduled night out) Orchestra N 2.

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#44Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 8/30/16 at 1:26am

Just a heads up. Some new inventory is up on AR! Thank me later Audience Rewards redemption 

deloverly
#45Audience Rewards redemption
Posted: 8/30/16 at 10:19pm

Thank you! I got On Your Feet