News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 138

The Official TDF Thread

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#3425The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/30/23 at 4:45pm

Encores! Pal Joey -Wednesday 11/1 at 6pm is up for $40.

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#3426The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/1/23 at 6:44am

How to Dance in Ohio is up for 11/16 - 19.

broadwayben3
#3427The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/3/23 at 12:31pm

Has anyone seen Some Like it Hot thru TDF recently? I know they are balcony seats but I just was curious as to location. Going next weekend, first time using them. Any insight would be great!

prnoct90
#3428The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/3/23 at 1:11pm

broadwayben3 said: "Has anyone seen Some Like it Hot thru TDF recently? I know they are balcony seats but I just was curious as to location. Going next weekend, first time using them. Any insight would be great!"

We just saw it Wednesday night, three tickets, and were in the left orchestra, directly on the inner aisle. Great view, but sadly two leads were out (J. Harrison Ghee & Adrianna Hicks), not sure if Ghee is back yet from surgery though

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#3429The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/3/23 at 1:16pm

prnoct90 said: "not sure if Ghee is back yet from surgery though"

Per social media: shortly after Ghee returned from their medical leave, their father died. I don't know when they'll be back but understandably may be taking some time off from the show for that.

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#3430The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/9/23 at 12:32pm

Sweeney is up for Wednesday 11/15 2pm without Groban.

chrishuyen
#3431The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/9/23 at 4:17pm

Spamalot on Tuesday was side mezz row C, they had sent out an email about a week prior asking people to pick up tickets early, as soon as the Friday before.

idioteque...
#3432The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/10/23 at 2:06am

Melissa25 said: "Sweeney is up for Wednesday 11/15 2pm without Groban."

Hoping for more shows.  anyone remember what seats they gave last time?

idioteque...
#3433The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/10/23 at 2:07am

chrishuyen said: "Spamalot on Tuesday was side mezz row C, they had sent out an email about a week prior asking people to pick up tickets early, as soon as the Friday before."

That's just insulting.  With the amount of seats available especially some good orchestra ones, idk why they're doing it like that.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#3434The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/10/23 at 8:02am

idioteque... said: "chrishuyen said: "Spamalot on Tuesday was side mezz row C, they had sent out an email about a week prior asking people to pick up tickets early, as soon as the Friday before."

That's just insulting. With the amount of seats available especially some good orchestra ones, idk why they're doing it like that.
"

I actually got right orchestra D-14 for the first preview. How TDF works is that they purchase an allocation of seats from the production at a certain price (either higher or lower than the $59 they sell it for) and the box office assigns the seating based on availability and demand. The production is going to try and avoid allocating higher priced tickets for TDF prices if they can possibly sell them at the premium or a higher discounted rate.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#3435The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/10/23 at 8:28am

idioteque... said: "chrishuyen said: "Spamalot on Tuesday was side mezz row C, they had sent out an email about a week prior asking people to pick up tickets early, as soon as the Friday before."

That's just insulting. With the amount of seats available especially some good orchestra ones, idk why they're doing it like that.
"

How is the third row of the mezzanine "insulting"?

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Ernest_Shackleton
#3436The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/10/23 at 10:10am

I got second row orchestra center - unfortunately too close for the way they stage the final scene but making direct eye contact with Nik Christopher's Sweeney during Epiphany is an experience I'll never forget. Hoping they add dates for the rest of the weekend next week!

chrishuyen
#3437The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/15/23 at 2:42pm

Non-Josh Groban Sweeney is up for this Friday and both shows Saturday.  Some more Spamalot dates are added too.

PipingHotPiccolo
#3438The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/15/23 at 11:09pm

TDF has been dead for a few days, not loading. Just me? Now I can open it but no offers/information load for me. 

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#3439The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/16/23 at 6:17am

PipingHotPiccolo: TDF has been dead for a few days, not loading. Just me? Now I can open it but no offers/information load for me. 

I have not had any issues this week but a few weeks ago no offers were loading for me either.  Here is the response I received back from TDF: 

Greetings:

Thank you for alerting us to your inability use our site.

We are currently performing network maintenance and services will be restored.

Please attempt to login again later today or tomorrow before taking any other action—such as what might prove to be a potentially unnecessary account password revision.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Cordially, 

CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM

TDF

Julie Yard
#3440The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/16/23 at 9:26am

TDF.org won't even load! And it sounds like there's lots of good stuff. UGH! Is it working for anyone? 

Dolittle

All So Ozmopolitan
#3441The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/16/23 at 4:14pm

"Melissa25 said: "Sweeney is up for Wednesday 11/15 2pm without Groban."

Hoping for more shows. anyone remember what seats they gave last time?
"

I had TDF tix for the night of Broadway Week where Josh was out and it became the 40-minute "concert version" due to technical difficulties. My seats were second to last row of the mezzanine - which ended up not making a difference as seating became a free-for-all. I would have been disappointed otherwise, but at least the price is right.

TBone Profile Photo
TBone
#3442The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/16/23 at 11:44pm

My seats for Sweeney tonight were Row V, Center Orchestra.

PipingHotPiccolo
#3443The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/17/23 at 12:03am

Julie Yard said: "TDF.org won't even load! And it sounds like there's lots of good stuff. UGH! Is it working for anyone?"

Thx for this Melissa! I sent an email saying it wasnt working; no one responded but its now working for me again. Seems like you have to let them know theres some sort of problem?

BETTY22
#3444The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/17/23 at 7:09pm

I have friends from out of town visiting who want to see a show but don’t want to pay full price.

What is the best time to get online in Times Square for an evening show? Or is it better to try and get rush tickets?

Any advice would be appreciated 

BETTY22
#3445The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/17/23 at 7:09pm

I have friends from out of town visiting who want to see a show but don’t want to pay full price.

What is the best time to get online in Times Square for an evening show? Or is it better to try and get rush tickets?

Any advice would be appreciated 

Ragged Tear
#3446The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/17/23 at 10:32pm

I couldn't get tdf.org to load at first, but my.tdf.org would load okay.

simplecactus
#3447The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/25/23 at 6:08am

Has anyone purchased for the Christmas Spectacular Starring The Radio City Rockettes? If so, where were m your seats? I’ve never been and thinking about going to one of the 11am performances in December. 

bellelinus
#3448The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/25/23 at 1:26pm

I had tdf tickets for the night before Thanksgiving, 8PM show. Seats were honestly not as good as I have gotten other years through tdf (maybe the performance was more sold when they allocated the tdf tix?). Tickets were next to last row orchestra, way under the overhang, and off to the far house left side. Tickets were sent digitally the night before, which was a big improvement in having to pick up at the box office in previous years.

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#3449The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/25/23 at 2:33pm

simplecactus: Has anyone purchased for the Christmas Spectacular Starring The Radio City Rockettes? If so, where were m your seats? I’ve never been and thinking about going to one of the 11am performances in December. 

Yes, very happy to get two seats in Row Q in Orch6 section for this upcoming week at an 11am show.  These are better than last year by a few rows. I had such a good time last year. The dance routines never get old and the orchestra has over 20 members so it sounds great. 

Videos