News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 137

The Official TDF Thread

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#3400The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/8/23 at 5:55pm

Melissa Etheridge: My Window is up for 9/14-16.

chrishuyen
#3401The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/15/23 at 1:50pm

Gutenberg is up for September 19-21!

The Cottage on Wednesday gave me side orchestra row K

All So Ozmopolitan
#3402The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/22/23 at 12:48pm

I'm trying to book some upcoming shows on TDF for the last weekend of September. I know Shucked is almost always posted there, but the dates I'm interested in aren't (yet) available. Anyone know if Shucked is more likely to be up for a Friday or Saturday night? Thanks. 

bholtzinger544
#3403The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/22/23 at 4:19pm

I was trying to also get them through TDF for this weekend and all month, they have only been doing weekday shows on TDF. With next weekend being Broadway Flea, I doubt they will have many discounts up. TodayTix does have $62 tickets for the Mezz that are supposed to be best seat available 12 hours before the show. I'm going tomorrow night, will let you know how that worked out for me seat wise. 

Tking0012
#3404The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/22/23 at 7:47pm

How were the Sweeney seats with Josh being out? Thinking of going in November when he's out again

bellelinus
#3405The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/23/23 at 3:19pm

I saw Sweeney last Saturday's matinee and got mid-mezzanine center. Not close at all but a full centered view.

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#3406The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/27/23 at 12:59pm

TDF seats for Gutenberg lsat night (9/26) were Front Mezzanine, Row B Seats 5 & 7. Excellent view!

ImAProphet
#3407The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/28/23 at 9:35am

Saw Hadestown last night in one of the best TDF seats I've ever gotten - orchestra E 101. Third row on the aisle right next to where Reeve Carney runs by in act 2.

Ptero2
#3408The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/28/23 at 10:52am

Purlie Victorious a couple days ago was center orch row G. Amazing seat.

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#3409The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/29/23 at 3:24pm

Any reports on where the seated tickets have been for HERE LIES LOVE?

NYCtheaterguy
#3410The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/29/23 at 11:23pm

I'm also very interested in knowing where TDF seated tix for Here Lies Love have been recently.  If people could share what day of the week and if matinee or evening performance that would be great!

egbroadway
#3411The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 9/30/23 at 7:24am

I went to the Sunday matinee last week. Seat was on the aisle in the mezzanine, C124. A performer stands in front of row A, directly in line with that seat, so my view of some of the action was slightly blocked. However, the show takes place all around you, so that only affected a small part of the show. (I thought the innovative staging was the best part of the show.)

Updated On: 9/30/23 at 07:24 AM

TBone Profile Photo
TBone
#3412The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/2/23 at 2:04am

Saw Here Lies Love at yesterday's (Sunday 10/1) Matinee. Our seats were in the gallery - row A, seats 16 &17 - The very last two seats. The view was a bit obstructed at times, and great at others. We saw none of the beauty pageant as it was literally blocked by red curtains that fly in (though it was fun to see some of the backstage happenings, if you like that), and occassionally couldn't see whoever was singing on the platforms below further down on our side.

I was very surprised to find out that those seats are being sold for $215 each.

All So Ozmopolitan
#3413The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/5/23 at 4:47pm

Kimberly Akimbo is up for Tuesday, 10/10 through Thursday, 10/12! 

vedahanks
#3414The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/9/23 at 1:15pm

Purlie Victorious is up for 10/15!

vedahanks
#3415The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/23 at 10:52am

Curious how The Shark is Broken tickets have been!

jbm2
#3416The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/23 at 12:24pm

Is it just me…. Or are there not a lot of shows up on TDF right now? 
Think more will show up later in the month? 

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#3417The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/23 at 12:41pm

jbm2 said: "Is it just me…. Or are there not a lot of shows up on TDF right now?
"

Seems pretty normal. There are 26 Broadway shows running as of today. Of those shows, 10-15 of those are profitable/doing exceptionally well, 7 shows are currently on TDF, and some others have either just opened or are about to open (so they've got a lot of press in or are enjoying a bump surrounding Opening).

There's also a lot more discount channels out there than there were ~10 years ago. $63 for a musical that's losing money each week isn't usually the best deal out there.

gibsons2
#3418The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/23 at 1:10pm

jbm2 said: "Is it just me…. Or are there not a lot of shows up on TDF right now?
"

I've noticed the same. I think I've purchased a Broadway show ticket on TDF only once this year, because of general lack of discounts at the time. There are many more ways to get a cheaper ticket nowadays.

However, off-Broadway selection has been great. The daily offers even include popular shows with not so easy to get rush tickets and no discounts. 

Danasi
#3419The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/13/23 at 10:02pm

Harmony is up for Thurs, 10/19 and Fri, 10/20.

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#3420The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/18/23 at 2:46pm

HARMONY back up for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings.

ardiem
#3421The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/20/23 at 11:06am

Spamalot is up for various dates from 10/31 through 11/08.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#3422The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/20/23 at 7:15pm

For those looking for PURLIE VICTORIOUS on TDF, it's now up for all performances through the first week of November

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

jbm2
#3423The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/20/23 at 10:24pm

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "jbm2 said: "Is it just me…. Or are there not a lot of shows up on TDF right now?
"

Seems pretty normal. There are 26 Broadway shows running as of today. Of those shows, 10-15 of those are profitable/doing exceptionally well, 7 shows are currently on TDF, and some others have either just opened or are about to open (so they've got a lot of press in or are enjoying a bump surrounding Opening).

There's also a lot more discount channels out there than there were ~10 years ago. $63 for a musical that's losing money each week isn't usually the best deal out there.
"

What other discount channels are there? 
Where else are discount tickets available? 
thanks I’m advance! 

bwiflyer Profile Photo
bwiflyer
#3424The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/29/23 at 9:52pm

Curious what the more modern discount sites are but I can offer these as some I used a few years ago:

https://www.playbill.com/discount?type=broadway&

https://broadwaydirect.com/shows/

https://www.todaytix.com/

https://www.broadwaybox.com/shows/tickets/broadway/discounts/

Videos