pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 141

The Official TDF Thread

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#3500The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/16/24 at 4:14pm

Jelly's Last Jam  is up for what looks like the entire run aside from the matinee on 2/24.

Cynthiastarlight
#3501The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/18/24 at 9:30am

Water for Elephants and Jelly's Last Jam are up on TDF.  Jelly's Last Jam is listed under Off-Broadway as Encore's Jelly's Last Jam, so if you are filtering Broadway only, you will not see it.

stee Profile Photo
stee
#3502The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/25/24 at 1:18am

Saw Back to The Future tonight. One of the few nights it was offered on a Saturday evening performance. 

seats were C-14 and C-16 - extreme sides. The tickets are not listed as Partial View but we had no view of the back stage projections. I’m sure the producers of the show don’t think we missed anything but we had no context for the projections at the back of the stage so it made the FX kinda lacking?  I suppose buyer beware for a busier performance. 

choclatechip45
#3503The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/25/24 at 8:00pm

Kimberly Akimbo Orchestra F for today's matinee. Great view. 

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#3504The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/29/24 at 5:41pm

Doubt 3/2 Saturday 8pm is up.

scripps Profile Photo
scripps
#3505The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/11/24 at 1:56pm

The moment we've all been waiting for: The Heart of Rock and Roll is up for what looks to be every preview performance.

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#3506The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/11/24 at 5:15pm

Suffs is up for dates 3/30 - 4/11.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#3507The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/11/24 at 6:19pm

Melissa25 said: "Suffs is up for dates 3/30 - 4/11."

Thank you, Sister Aloysius!

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#3508The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/11/24 at 9:07pm

TotallyEffed: Melissa25 said: "Suffs is up for dates 3/30 - 4/11."

Thank you, Sister Aloysius!

My pleasure. Just no ball point pens and remember Art. Waste of Time. - Sr. A.

Voter
#3509The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/11/24 at 10:10pm

Can someone please explain how TDF passport for students work? Is there an annual fee?

Hairspray0901
#3510The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/14/24 at 10:16am

Has anyone bought days of wine and roses from TDF lately? if so, where were your seats? I just bought for next weekend. It says mezzanine but I’ve been reading they’re not selling too well so was curious if there’s any chance of being given orch!

pieohmy
#3511The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/14/24 at 10:36am

Hairspray0901 said: "Has anyone bought days of wine and roses from TDF lately? if so, where were your seats? I just bought for next weekend. It says mezzanine but I’ve been reading they’re not selling too well so was curious if there’s any chance of being given orch!"

I was in Center Orchestra, row M, seat 115 for the matinee this past Saturday. Halfway through the show I was like "Wait -- wasn't I expecting to be in the mezz?!" 

I hope you get a good spot!

TBone Profile Photo
TBone
#3512The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/14/24 at 12:30pm

Hairspray0901 said: "Has anyone bought days of wine and roses from TDF lately? if so, where were your seats? I just bought for next weekend. It says mezzanine but I’ve been reading they’re not selling too well so was curious if there’s any chance of being given orch!"

Saw it this past Sunday and my seat was mezz row AA, seat 103. 

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#3513The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/20/24 at 10:33am

Saw THE OUTSIDERS on Monday evening via TDF Passport and received Orchestra Center Row N Seats 106 & 107. Directly in front of the truly amazing Angelina Jolie! She was talking to young theatre goers at intermission about their dreams and aspirations. She took some pictures with some and was just beyond open and kind. I stopped her quickly on exiting and just said "Thank you for bringing you talents to Broadway." She smiled and said "I am so lucky to be here..thank my love!" I was in heaven! 

I (heart) Gavroche  Profile Photo
I (heart) Gavroche
#3514The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/20/24 at 4:07pm

Would kill for this to land on regular TDF

Cynthiastarlight
#3515The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/21/24 at 5:16pm

SUFFS and APPROPRIATE are on TDF.

idioteque...
#3516The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/21/24 at 10:14pm

Cynthiastarlight said: "SUFFS and APPROPRIATE are on TDF."

Dang those Appropiates went quick. For anyone who got tickets please report back on seats

forfivemoreminutes
#3517The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/23/24 at 11:56am

Has anyone seen Lempicka through TDF? If so, where were your seats?

Ptero2
#3518The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/23/24 at 9:37pm

forfivemoreminutes said: "Has anyone seen Lempicka through TDF? If so, where were your seats?"

Far right orch row L

chrishuyen
#3519The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/24/24 at 12:41am

Lempicka Friday night was side orchestra row N, while Water for Elephants last Wednesday was Rear Mezz Center row B

forfivemoreminutes
#3520The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/24/24 at 10:01am

Does TDF ever give out partial view seats?

Hairspray0901
#3521The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/24/24 at 12:31pm

Wanted to report back - I was given the best seats I’ve ever gotten from TDF for Days of Wine and Roses! Center Orch row G seats 117 and 118. Great view. 

gibsons2
#3522The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/24/24 at 12:50pm

forfivemoreminutes said: "Does TDF ever give out partial view seats?"

Never, in my experience. The very back of the orchestra- yes, but never partial. Have been a TDF member since about 2013

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#3523The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/24/24 at 1:00pm

gibsons2 said: "forfivemoreminutes said: "Does TDF ever give out partial view seats?"

Never, in my experience. The very back of the orchestra- yes, but never partial. Have been a TDF member since about 2013
"

It depends on the show. To my understanding, TDF purchases a block of tickets from the production at a certain price that may be of higher or lower value than their set price. Ultimately, these seats can be anywhere in the theater and are often assigned by the box office the day of the show (unless otherwise noted). Some shows will have a specific location and, again depending on the show, it may be partial view to a certain extent.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#3524The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/24/24 at 2:57pm

forfivemoreminutes said: "Does TDF ever give out partial view seats?"

I have been a member since 2002 and have only have gotten partial view seats once. It was last season for “Ohio State Murders” - they were the last 2 seats, Orchestra Row L. The boxes above blocked the left side of the stage completely. The audience was 1/2 full. I wanted to do it by the book so I went to the box office and they were not  too friendly or helpful. I was beyond kind and I asked for literally any other seat and the woman working said “you sit where you are assigned and turned her chair away.” Well ok. I went back into the theater and the usher on my side and the orchestra was amazing. There was an entire row empty about two rows back and she told me to sit anywhere I please. I’ll never forget her kindness. And what was up with TDF that night??

Latest Posts