pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 44

The Official TDF Thread

ethan231h Profile Photo
ethan231h
#1075The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/11/18 at 11:28pm

Spongebob the other night was orchestra row W on the sideeeee. Wouldve preferred to been a little closer but it was still pretty good. see this show!!!

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#1076The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/12/18 at 12:28pm

A couple dates for Carousel next week, surprised to see it keep popping up.

Golenboybway
#1077The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/12/18 at 11:38pm

I had spongebob row F in the center orch last week!

Theatre_Mom
#1078The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/13/18 at 1:02pm

1st time using TDF. At the matinee for Spongebob now and Ethan Slater is out. Lesson learned. I will not buy tickets with TDF if I really want to see a certain actor.  I would get a refund if I could.

Brad4815
#1079The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/13/18 at 1:10pm

Theatre_Mom said: "1st time using TDF. At the matinee for Spongebob now and Ethan Slater is out. Lesson learned. I will not buy tickets with TDF if I really want to see a certain actor.I would get a refund if I could."

He was out at last Sunday’s matinee as well. 

JSquared2
#1080The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/13/18 at 2:06pm

Theatre_Mom said: "1st time using TDF. At the matinee for Spongebob now and Ethan Slater is out. Lesson learned. I will not buy tickets with TDF if I really want to see a certain actor.I would get a refund if I could."

Actually you wouldn’t be entitled to a refund even if you’d paid full price at the box office. No one in SPONGEBOB is billed above the title. 

itsshowtime2
#1081The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/13/18 at 2:35pm

I saw Sponge Bob on Sun eve 4/22 and Ethan Slater was out then too. Maybe he doesn't like working on Sundays?

vedahanks
#1082The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/15/18 at 12:05pm

Since you seem to be a TDF regular and I rejoined after about a decade's long absence, can you tell me your experience with getting seats that are together? I would love to get tickets to various shows for myself and my 9 year old daughter but there's no way seats not next to each other would be ok!

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#1083The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/15/18 at 12:07pm

vedahanks said: "Since you seem to be a TDF regular and I rejoined after about a decade's long absence, can you tell me your experience with getting seats that are together? I would love to get tickets to various shows for myself and my 9 year old daughter but there's no way seats not next to each other would be ok!"

I have been a TDF member for nearly 20 years and I've never had an experience where I bought two tickets and they weren't together.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Famebroadway2
#1084The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/15/18 at 12:23pm

vedahanks said: "Since you seem to be a TDF regular and I rejoined after about a decade's long absence, can you tell me your experience with getting seats that are together? I would love to get tickets to various shows for myself and my 9 year old daughter but there's no way seats not next to each other would be ok!"

Almost 20 years here too and I have always had seats that were together.  

Broadway Joe
#1085The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/15/18 at 12:48pm

I've been a member for almost a decade and have never had my group separated either, normally buy 2 but I've bought 3 and 4 in the past and those were all together as well.

sonni892
#1086The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/16/18 at 10:34am

I'm surprised to hear all the really good seat locations for Spongebob because yesterday when I was there, it was the first time I've ever been disappointed with TDF tickets in the 10ish times I've used it. We were seated all the way to the left-hand side in row A (second row) of the mezzanine and those seats were definitely obstructed view (although they aren't marked as such) because of the box that's right in front of those seats. We couldn't see anything that was going on stage right. Luckily some of the seats immediately to our right were empty and we got to move in after a few songs and get a significantly better view. I know TDF tickets are cheap and I thus have no right to complain, but there were plenty of empty seats in the center mezz just a few rows up, so I'm not sure why the theater wouldn't give those out first. 

MayAudraBlessYou2 Profile Photo
MayAudraBlessYou2
#1087The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/16/18 at 10:53am

@Sonni892 We are currently in the middle of the Spring Road Conference. Which means there are a ton of out of town Tony voters in the city catching the nominated shows. Everyone is going to try and fill the house as much as possible this week. I suspect they kept you on the side but closer to the front mezz b/c there were probably Tony voters in the front mezz and they wanted the space around them to feel as full as possible. This week is probably not the best week to get lucky with amazing TDF seat locations. 

bandit964 Profile Photo
bandit964
#1088The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/16/18 at 1:16pm

Are TDF tickets ever partial view?

I just bought 2 tickets to Peace For Mary Frances through TDF. When I went to the New Group's website, it looks like there are a lot of partial-view-seats in this configuration.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#1089The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/16/18 at 1:54pm

TDF seats are generally fine, but yes, I have gotten partial-view seats, at least once that I can remember.

pointilismlight
#1090The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/16/18 at 4:41pm

Where are the seats for Margaritaville generally?

dmrockon092 Profile Photo
dmrockon092
#1091The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/16/18 at 4:44pm

It depends on the night, but I went on a Tuesday and had orchestra row H center seats. They were incredible!

pointilismlight
#1092The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/16/18 at 5:21pm

Awesome, thank you!

zzdawgg
#1093The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/16/18 at 9:23pm

Any recent reports for Angels? Going tomorrow and Friday. Will update you all.

Broadway Joe
#1094The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/17/18 at 1:22am

zzdawgg said: "Any recent reports for Angels? Going tomorrow and Friday. Will update you all. "

I went a few weeks ago, had front mezzanine seats, maybe row 7 or so and for part 2 on a different day I was a row behind that. Perfect view. 

1029theatre
#1095The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/17/18 at 11:42am

zzdawgg said: "Any recent reports for Angels? Going tomorrow and Friday. Will update you all. "

I used TDF for yesterday’s performances.

Part 1 was Center Mezz Row G.

Part 2 was Left Orchestra Row U. 

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#1096The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/17/18 at 12:34pm

Iceman Cometh is up for tomorrow night and next Tuesday/Wednesday!

Cbryanshow
#1097The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/17/18 at 3:27pm

Ty so much! Purchased Tue night tickets for iceman cometh.First time tdf purchaser here.So i am to go to box office and get tickets there right? Any idea where my seats will be? 

Cbryanshow
#1098The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/17/18 at 3:29pm

Also the tdf account is in my girlfriends name,Does she need to be there to pick up tickets or can i go during the day with confirmation to pick it up?

zzdawgg
#1099The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats
Posted: 5/18/18 at 12:27am

Angels part 1 tonight in Mezz K 112-116.