pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 59

The Official TDF Thread

jawjuhh
#1450The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/23/18 at 2:23pm

Got tix for Once on this Island for $40 w/fees! I thought prices for Broadway musicals were standardized? Won't look a gift horse in the mouth though :) 

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#1451The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/23/18 at 3:52pm

SomethingPeculiar said: "Not a new problem, but WHY are non-Broadway shows continuing to be listed under "Broadway"?? The Hungarian Opera &Ballet, American Ballet Theatre, City Center shows, etc. may be larger venues, but theyare not Broadway...

This was bugging me too, so I asked them on twitter and they replied, "It's our agreement with those companies that they appear in the 'Broadway' section." 

10086sunset
#1452The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/23/18 at 5:08pm

macnyc said: "The times that I have done that, I was given two seats together."

Thanks, macnyc

10086sunset
#1453The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/23/18 at 5:11pm

uncageg said: "They just sent out an e-mail addressing the changes made and the few things they are trying to fix. One being sold out show dates not showing on the list of dates."

I'm honestly shocked this continues to be a problem. The redesign is more buggy than an iphone update. 

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#1454The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/23/18 at 5:23pm

10086sunset said: "uncageg said: "They just sent out an e-mail addressing the changes made and the few things they are trying to fix. One being sold out show dates not showing on the list of dates."

I'm honestly shocked this continues to be a problem. Theredesign is more buggy than an iphone update.
"

Wait, the complete redesign of software by a small non-profit institution is more buggy than an update from a $285 million dollar tech giant? I'm shocked. 

Updated On: 10/23/18 at 05:23 PM

Evans2
#1455The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/23/18 at 9:58pm

VotePeron said: "10086sunset said: "uncageg said: "They just sent out an e-mail addressing the changes made and the few things they are trying to fix. One being sold out show dates not showing on the list of dates."

I'm honestly shocked this continues to be a problem. Theredesign is more buggy than an iphone update.
"

Wait, thecomplete redesign of software by a small non-profit institutionis more buggy than an update from a $285 million dollar tech giant? I'm shocked.
"

Just because TDF is a non profit, they should get a pass for being unable to get the website up and running?

dphibbs94
#1456The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/24/18 at 8:50am

They just put up King Kong for this weekend! They usually have very few tickets so hop to it!

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#1457The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/24/18 at 9:04am

I am hating the new site so far. I really do not like how non-Broadway shows are included in the Broadway category.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#1458The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/24/18 at 9:09am

I hate it too, but that's not new. TDF has been lumping non Broadway shows in there for a while, such as City Center and Radio City. 

dphibbs94
#1459The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/24/18 at 9:32am

Has anyone else experienced a lag in orders appearing in their "Order History"? I just purchased a ticket and received a confirmation number, but it isn't listed in my order history. 

Welvek
#1460The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/24/18 at 10:13am

Does anyone know what the cut-off time is to buy tickets for a show same day?

OverBurntSienna
#1461The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/24/18 at 10:21am

dphibbs94 said: "Has anyone else experienced a lag in orders appearing in their "Order History"? I just purchased a ticket and received a confirmation number, but it isn't listed in my order history."

Yes!  There is an issue with that section of the new website.  When I emailed them, they ensured me I had my ticket.  

herstarcuffedjeans Profile Photo
herstarcuffedjeans
#1462The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/24/18 at 11:15am

dphibbs94 said: "Has anyone else experienced a lag in orders appearing in their "Order History"? I just purchased a ticket and received a confirmation number, but it isn't listed in my order history."

I had the same issue with my ticket for last night, but I can confirm that my tickets were at the box office when I got there. It just seems like that part of the website doesn't work.

Coe2020
#1463The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/25/18 at 7:24pm

Come from away up for Oct 31 at 7pm!

Charles Pierson
#1464The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/27/18 at 3:42pm

What seats have people been getting for American Son?

billyelliotfan123
#1465The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/27/18 at 3:59pm

My seat for The Prom last night was Orch Row E seat 10 off to the side. Great seat. If it were one seat closer to center it would have been perfect

OverBurntSienna
#1466The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/27/18 at 4:17pm

Charles Pierson said: "What seats have people been getting for American Son?"

I received Orch H Seat 116.  It was also a single ticket.

RJEvans
#1467The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/28/18 at 11:28am

herstarcuffedjeans said: "dphibbs94 said: "Has anyone else experienced a lag in orders appearing in their "Order History"? I just purchased a ticket and received a confirmation number, but it isn't listed in my order history."

I had the same issue with my ticket for last night, but I can confirm that my tickets were at the box office when I got there. It just seems like that part of the website doesn't work.
"

My biggest problem with the website is shows showing up for days despite not having any tickets available. Very frustrating.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#1468The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/28/18 at 12:38pm

Yes, that is terrible! This site is much worse than the old one.

i haven't seen any new features or improvement in ease of use. I can't believe TDF spent money on this.

My membership expires soon, and every time I get the Renew Now option, I say to myself, "I'm thinking....I'm thinking...."

kmissa
#1469The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/28/18 at 7:59pm

Charles Pierson said: "What seats have people been getting for American Son?"

I had two tix orch b, far right 

zainmax
#1470The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/29/18 at 12:06pm

Coe2020 said: "Come from away up for Oct 31 at 7pm!"

Thanks! Looking forward to it.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1471The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/29/18 at 4:14pm

I don't like the new site either but at least it's working better than it did. I sent them an e-mail about a fix for dates listed for an offer and every one has no tickets available. Hopefully, they will just delete an offer when sold out. To be fair though, the old site also used to have a second page message when you would select an offer and date that said, "there aren't enough tickets to fill your order, go back and select another date". But when you went back, there would be an alternative date to choose from. Right now, for instance, The Waverly Gallery doesn't have any tickets available for any dates listed. The filters still don't always stick so you have to re-select them each time you travel from offer to offer. TDF did reply to me that they are trying too fix that.

MikeK3 Profile Photo
MikeK3
#1472The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/1/18 at 1:14pm

Has anyone gotten TDF seats for The Waverly Gallery?  They just posted some new dates this afternoon, and I got two for next Wednesday's matinee. I'm curious to hear what kind of seats people have been getting.

Myshmoopsiepoo
#1473The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/1/18 at 1:23pm

MikeK3 said: "Has anyone gotten TDF seats for The Waverly Gallery? They just posted some new dates this afternoon, and I got two for next Wednesday's matinee. I'm curious to hear what kind of seats people have been getting.

"

Saw it last night, mezzanine Row C, center.

dphibbs94
#1474The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/1/18 at 1:59pm

MikeK3 said: "Has anyone gotten TDF seats for The Waverly Gallery? They just posted some new dates this afternoon, and I got two for next Wednesday's matinee. I'm curious to hear what kind of seats people have been getting.

I got a single ticket for last Saturday's matinee and was center orch row O. 

Videos