pixeltracker

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!- Page 3

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#50Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/14/16 at 9:04pm

So then why are you questioning Joshua Henry's casting in this?

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#51Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/14/16 at 9:07pm

Because he didn't match my knee-jerk myopic view of who could be a Jewish guy. Haven't you been following this?

Elphie'sMom Profile Photo
Elphie'sMom
#52Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/14/16 at 10:06pm

I just scoured the internet for some clue as to the ticket sale situation, and it's all a bit sketchy. I feel like this is going to be like the Smash concert: no chance for the little people like us ??. With the dates being contradictory on both sites (town hall and TM), it's not looking good. 

rcwr Profile Photo
rcwr
#53Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/14/16 at 11:45pm

As long as there have been Jews, there have been black and brown Jews. Always. It's not that they "choose to be a believer" -- it's not only conversion, if that's what you meant by that. Judaism itself has always had black and brown people, all along.

rcwr Profile Photo
rcwr
#54Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/14/16 at 11:50pm

I find Jamie to be mostly a sexist jerk, and Joshua Henry seems warm and humble -- but he'll knock this out of the park because he's a good actor! Why would his personal vibe in irl need to match the character?

Man, I wish they'd record it. I own two versions already but I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#55Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/14/16 at 11:58pm

rcwr said: "Man, I wish they'd record it."

I cannot overstate how much I want this to happen.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#56Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 10:06am

Elphie'sMom said: "I just scoured the internet for some clue as to the ticket sale situation, and it's all a bit sketchy. I feel like this is going to be like the Smash concert: no chance for the little people like us ??. With the dates being contradictory on both sites (town hall and TM), it's not looking good."

I want the tickets Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years! The pre-sale's barely a couple hours away, but still no info to be found online.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Liza's Headband
#57Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 10:27am

Updated On: 8/15/16 at 10:27 AM

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#58Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 10:32am

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN...SO DESPERATELY WANT IN! crying

Blackbird3
#59Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 10:33am

Thanks, Liza.

I've been on JRB's list for some time, and only received the email three days ago with the announcement. No pre-sale code as of yet. Crossing my fingers it comes soon!

ETA: Spoke too soon! It just came in. Good luck to everyone!

Updated On: 8/15/16 at 10:33 AM

Liza's Headband
#60Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 10:41am

Updated On: 8/15/16 at 10:41 AM

Alexander Lamar
#61Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 10:45am

I thought I was on JRB's list, but apparently not.  Are they all individual codes, or one that you can share with us?

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#62Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 10:58am

I must have joined the list too late last night, oh well. Do these events at the Town Hall usually sell out? 

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

Diva_Dom Profile Photo
Diva_Dom
#63Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 11:54am

I just called town hall, they said the Pre-sale is for standing members of town hall, and members of another organization which I forgot the name of. Tickets go onsale at 12:00pm to the public on Wednesday not 10:00am 

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#64Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:00pm

Would anyone mind sharing the presale code?

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Diva_Dom Profile Photo
Diva_Dom
#65Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:02pm

Valentina3 said: "Would anyone mind sharing the presale code?

"

Seriously, I would even give you money towards your ticket haha 

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#66Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:03pm

L5YJRB

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#67Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:05pm

I dont think posting codes like this are a violation of BWW rules, but someone please let me know if it is and I'll remove.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#68Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:08pm

We got tickets!!! I am beyond excited. 

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#69Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:09pm

Me too! So pumped for this!!!!!  I love this show and both Josh and Cynthia are amazing smiley

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#70Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:12pm

Jason tweeted the code so it's pretty much public info now, I'd say it's kosher. 

Anyway, my friend tried to buy the $52 tickets for us with the presale code, but when she clicked through to buy the tickets they suddenly became $102 each (so the total was $230+ with all of Ticketmaster's fees) and now the only remaining seats are $177 each. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little annoyed. 

LightsOut90
#71Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:12pm

woot got my tickets, but just went back on, damn apparently those $52 tickets are already gone, i would not be shocked if this sells out by wednesday 

PJPan
#72Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:14pm

I don't think the $52 were going to be available in the first place - immediately after 12pm and accessing the code, every selection for them redirected to the $102 and $177 price points. While presale is nice, it didn't seem to actually offer access to all tickets.

Elphie'sMom Profile Photo
Elphie'sMom
#73Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:16pm

JRB treated the code at exactly 12:00! Got the second cheapest seats, thank God! So excited! These seats will not last until Wednesday.

gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#74Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:17pm

Guess I lucked out. Got two of the $52 seats. Can't wait!!