pixeltracker

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!- Page 5

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#100Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 4:51pm

Thanks for the reassurance guys! Appreciate it, especially since I felt like all hope was gone due to his tweets.

broadwayboy223
#101Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 4:59pm

Again if anyone is willing to sell there $52 seats my friend and I are looking to purchase them. We need two. I know its a long shot so if it comes up please PM me

LightsOut90
ren598
#103Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 7:33pm

That's ridiculous.  Especially since we're not certain if there's going to be any tickets for sale tomorrow for the general public.

Alexander Lamar
#104Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 7:33pm

tobiasragg said: "I bought a $177 seat for security but I'm hoping that they release some of the cheaper seats that I'll be able to purchase on Wednesday. Would be wonderful to sell the more expensive one since I had buyer's remorse literally the second I hit the button... I guess money is no object when it comes to Cynthia Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

"

Where is your seat located? If you purchase a cheaper one I will buy this one from you at face if interested 

Updated On: 8/16/16 at 07:33 PM

LightsOut90
#105Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 7:52pm

ren598 said: "That's ridiculous.  Especially since we're not certain if there's going to be any tickets for sale tomorrow for the general public.

"

I mean according to his twitter Jason Robert Brown seems pretty sure....but what would he know its not like its his event or something.

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#106Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 10:35pm

Josh wishes there were more tickets so all could go:

https://twitter.com/joshuahenry20/status/765717188821016577

heart

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#107Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:22am

sorano916 said: "Josh wishes there were more tickets so all could go:"

Doesn't he know the public sale didn't happen yet? Why are Playbill, the composer, and the cast all saying it is sold out prematurely?

LightsOut90
#108Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 2:12am

because they put all the tickets onsale in the presale.....

PJPan
#110Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 9:05am

LightsOut90 said: "because they put all the tickets onsale in the presale....."

Yeah, that wasn't the smartest move. I was surprised.

Relevance81491
#111Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 9:31am

Ticketmaster no longer asks for a presale code...  Just says sold out   Fingers crossed for noon 

ren598
#112Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 9:35am

It sucks for the general public, but I actually think it was a very smart move.  In theory, only true fans of JRB got the pre-sale code thru his email and twitter message.  That gave his fans who really want to go first dibs at the tickets and hopefully cut down on the number of tickets that show up on StubHub at outrageous prices.  I'm pretty sure he had no idea it would sell out in pre-sale.

Liza's Headband
#113Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 10:42am

Relevance81491 said: "Ticketmaster no longer asks for a presale code...  Just says sold out   Fingers crossed for noon 

"

They are sold out. No more tickets to be had. 

neonlightsxo
#114Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 10:47am

That's too bad. They should update the Town Hall website, then, which still says tickets go onsale at noon today.

Liza's Headband
#115Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 10:49am

Sorry, I meant the Presale. I should edit my post.  No clue about general sale although I'm highly skeptical. 

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#116Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 11:00am

I have a friend working for the company co-producing the event and he said it's definitely sold out. They just didn't anticipate the presale alone would have such a high demand. It's an unfortunate oversight. Still no word on another night being added.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#117Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 11:03am

There's nothing on Town Hall's calendar for the days following the concert, so hopefully something can be worked out.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

neonlightsxo
#118Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 11:04am

Cynthia has a Broadway show to do, though.

Liza's Headband
#119Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 11:08am

Perhaps they could add another performance for the following Monday, or add a second performance (late night?) on Monday. 

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#120Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

Honestly, if nothing else, I just want a recording out of this since it’s highly unlikely at this point that I’ll get a ticket. But maybe they could add another Monday performance since they really screwed up on this presale business….

neonlightsxo
#121Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

I was thinking of the following Monday as well. We, BWW, should just be producing this.

PopAria Profile Photo
PopAria
#122Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 11:15am

PJPan said: "LightsOut90 said: "because they put all the tickets onsale in the presale....."

Yeah, that wasn't the smartest move. I was surprised.
"

I didn't think they put ALL the tickets on the pre-sale >Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years! 

so upset. 

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#123Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 11:33am

neonlightsxo said: "Cynthia has a Broadway show to do, though.

"

And Joshua has a show to headline in Chicago soon, which I imagine would require significant rehearsal.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

neonlightsxo
#124Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 11:34am

They don't rehearse in the evenings, Valentina. Hence why he's available for a Monday evening concert. They are rehearsing in New York.