pixeltracker

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews- Page 30

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews

jimmycurry01
#725CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/5/17 at 5:17pm

Lot666 said: "Babe_Williams said: To be honest, the fact that everyone is saying its a ****show kind of makes me want to see it just to see for myself. lol"

That's what inspired my husband and me to try Spiderman: Turn off the Dark.

"

How'd that go for ya?

Gink Profile Photo
Gink
#726CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/9/17 at 7:03pm

Saw the show last night with my daughter. Like others have said, we went in with very low expectations but thought it was a fun show over-all. The problems everyone has stated were all there, but there was also a lot to like. We loved our Charlie--Ryan Foust. The squirrel scene was jaw-droppingly macabre, but the four year old I over heard talking about it afterward was nonplussed. I had wanted to sell my tickets but now I'm glad I went. It's always great to watch Christian Borle perform and Ryan Foust was a treat.

Jarethan
#727CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/9/17 at 7:07pm

Lot666 said: "Babe_Williams said: To be honest, the fact that everyone is saying its a ****show kind of makes me want to see it just to see for myself. lol"

That's what inspired my husband and me to try Spiderman: Turn off the Dark.

Now, what did you think of it?  I saw it for reasons I still don't understand, and thought it was junk...with periodic visual treats.  Wish I hadn't wasted my time or money.

Gink Profile Photo
Gink
#728CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/9/17 at 8:24pm

Oh, Veruca called out for her father off staqe AFTER she was pulled apart. Is that new?

MaddieBB12 Profile Photo
MaddieBB12
#729CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/9/17 at 10:35pm

Gink said: "Oh, Veruca called out for her father off staqe AFTER she was pulled apart. Is that new?

"No, that's been there. 

MaddieBB12 Profile Photo
MaddieBB12
#730CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 8:14am

The cast is going to be on GMA in a little while if anyone wants to tune in!!!

Babe_Williams Profile Photo
Babe_Williams
#731CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 2:14pm

MaddieBB12 said: "The cast is going to be on GMA in a little while if anyone wants to tune in!!!

"

I just watched this. I was mesmerized by Christian Borle but that's about it. The mom's costume is terrible.

fashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
#732CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 2:20pm

Can anyone else tell, but that did not look like Jackie Hoffman?

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Have you guys heard about fidget spinners!?" ~Patti LuPone

Nycat63
#733CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 2:21pm

fashionguru_23 said: "Can anyone else tell, but that did not look like Jackie Hoffman?

"It wasn't Jackie. Assuming it was her understudy.  

florida theatre kid Profile Photo
florida theatre kid
#734CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 3:04pm

I'm surprised, I really enjoyed the performance!!

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#735CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 3:59pm

MaddieBB12 said: "The cast is going to be on GMA in a little while if anyone wants to tune in!!!

"no thank you...glad I missed it as I was en route to work!

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#736CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 4:05pm

Babe_Williams said: "MaddieBB12 said: "The cast is going to be on GMA in a little while if anyone wants to tune in!!!

"

I just watched this. I was mesmerized by Christian Borle but that's about it. The mom's costume is terrible.

"Mesmerized...seriously? HA! 

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#737CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 4:10pm

The performance was great! This was my third time watching. I loved loved the choreography, obsessed with the guy who slid on his back. Count me with those who were mesmerized with Christian Borle. I, of course, just now realized it was Jackie's understudy as Mrs. Teevee. Hope she's okay

Cfried
#738CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 4:13pm

Robbie2 said: "MaddieBB12 said: "The cast is going to be on GMA in a little while if anyone wants to tune in!!!

"

We understand -- you hate the show. I, for one, actually really enjoyed this performance. 

Updated On: 5/10/17 at 04:13 PM

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#739CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 4:30pm

Cfried said: "Robbie2 said: "MaddieBB12 said: "The cast is going to be on GMA in a little while if anyone wants to tune in!!!

"

We understand -- you hate the show. I, for one, actually really enjoyed this performance. 

"I think the show in whole is crap...really bad on all counts. Unmagical, visually depressing and sweetless but glad you like that stuff. Not sure how any of you actually find that entertaining especially mesmerizing...blows my mind. Obsessed Disney!? OMG!

Btw, how many TONYS again was it nominated for?

Cfried
#740CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 4:36pm

Robbie2 said: "Cfried said: "Robbie2 said: "MaddieBB12 said: "The cast is going to be on GMA in a little while if anyone wants to tune in!!!

"

"I think the show in whole is crap...really bad on all counts. Unmagical, visually depressing and sweetless but glad you like that stuff. Not sure how any of you actually find that entertaining especially mesmerizing...blows my mind. Obsessed Disney!? OMG!

Btw, how many TONYS again was it nominated for?
"

Tony nominations mean nothing. Art is subjective, and while you may not like it, spreading your negativity and looking down on others for enjoying Charlie's performance is wrong. 

IHeartNY2
#741CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 4:38pm

LOL, leave it to theater snobs to make the Tonys the be-all and end-all. Mr. Wonka isn't going anywhere. Deal with it. 

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#742CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 5:00pm

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
Updated On: 5/10/17 at 05:00 PM

Will3700 Profile Photo
Will3700
#743CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 5:28pm

I have two front row seats Row A seats 107-108 to sell for Sunday Sept 24 at 6:30 if anyone is interested.

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#744CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 5:51pm

Will3700 said: "I have two front row seats Row A seats 107-108 to sell for Sunday Sept 24 at 6:30 if anyone is interested.

"Hmmm let me think about Will

disneybroadwayfan22
#745CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 5:59pm

Robbie, why do you have to be so rude? Let people enjoy things.

Babe_Williams Profile Photo
Babe_Williams
#746CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 6:01pm

Robbie2 said: "Babe_Williams said: "MaddieBB12 said: "The cast is going to be on GMA in a little while if anyone wants to tune in!!!

"

"Mesmerized...seriously? HA! 

"

Couldn't take my eyes off the bright green pants. Lol 

Chicken_Flavor Profile Photo
Chicken_Flavor
#747CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 9:00pm

I haven't seen the show yet, but what is this I heard about golden tickets that were signed by the cast?

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#748CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 10:32pm

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Robbie, why do you have to be so rude? Let people enjoy things.

"

Millennials have no sense of humor...chill. Disney are you a teenager?

disneybroadwayfan22
#749CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
Posted: 5/10/17 at 10:46pm

1. No, I'm not.

2. There's a difference between being funny and being rude.