pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery- Page 80

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1975Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/11/18 at 12:00am

Good to know, Carmen. Thx. Sometimes you think you’re just swimming in an empty pool!

Re Hamilton: I never have won that Lottery either! I live 3 blocks from the theatre here in NYC and finally saw it in Chicago courtesy of a friend who lives there and got me a ticket the day they went on sale there!

I seem to have more luck with Lotteries on Today Tix than those other Digital Lotteries like Hamilton, Hansen and now, My Fair Lady.

Updated On: 5/11/18 at 12:00 AM

CarmenA3 Profile Photo
CarmenA3
#1976Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/11/18 at 12:10am

EthelMae said: "Good to know, Carmen. Thx. Sometimes you think you’re just swimming in an empty pool!

Re Hamilton: I never have won that Lottery either! I live 3 blocks from the theatre here in NYC and finally saw it in Chicago courtesy of a friend who lives there and got me a ticket the day they went on sale there!

I seem to have more luck with Lotteries on Today Tix than those other Digital Lotteries like Hamilton, Hansen and now, My Fair Lady.

"

Oh wow, the irony! At least you had a chance to see Ham, even if you did have to travel. I agree that TodayTix seems to have better chances. Looks like SRO has been good for DEH lately - I may need to try soon.

MadsonMelo
#1977Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/11/18 at 1:09am

So, the SRO tickets have a ''place'' like the ones in Come From Away (If I'm right) or you have to get early?

I thought that DEH was going to be one of the fews shows that I would be willing to pay full price, but seems that these tickets are a better deal. What you think? How's the view?

moira8
#1978Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/11/18 at 10:10am

MadsonMelo said: "So, the SRO tickets have a ''place'' like the ones in Come From Away (If I'm right) or you have to get early?

I thought that DEH was going to be one of the fews shows that I would be willing to pay full price, but seems that these tickets are a better deal. What you think? How's the view?
"

Yes, it's numbered. So you can't stand just anywhere you wish. I won the lottery for this a couple of months ago, and didn't know until after I picked up the ticket that I got SRO. I would have offered it to someone else had I known earlier. I was on house right, aisle position. View was great, so if you don't mind standing for a couple of hours, definitely a cheap way to see this show. 

Updated On: 5/11/18 at 10:10 AM

MadsonMelo
#1979Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/11/18 at 12:22pm

moira8 said: "MadsonMelo said: "So, the SRO tickets have a ''place'' like the ones in Come From Away (If I'm right) or you have to get early?

"

Yes, it's numbered. So you can't stand just anywhere you wish. I won the lottery for this a couple of months ago, and didn't know until after I picked up the ticket that I got SRO. I would have offered it to someone else had I known earlier. I was on house right, aisle position. View was great, so if you don't mind standing for a couple of hours, definitely a cheap way to see this show.
"

Thanks. You're talking about the view for lotto tickets, right?

And the SRO tickets? Are they located behind the last row of the Orchestra?

moira8
#1980Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/11/18 at 12:28pm

MadsonMelo said: Thanks. You're talking about the view for lotto tickets, right?

"

Lottery tickets include SRO tickets. When I won the lottery, I was given SRO tickets. Yes, they are located behind the last row of the Orchestra.

MadsonMelo
#1981Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/11/18 at 9:23pm

moira8 said: "MadsonMelo said:Thanks. You're talking about the view for lotto tickets, right?

"

Lottery tickets include SRO tickets. When I won the lottery, I was given SRO tickets. Yes, they are located behind the last row of the Orchestra.

"

thank you

LostTribe
#1982Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/12/18 at 7:54am

Hey!
Complete noob here hoping to stand out for (hopefully SRO) tickets this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes lol

Updated On: 5/12/18 at 07:54 AM

BroadwayFan87
#1983Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/12/18 at 8:45am

If anyone is looking to go by themselves and are willing to spend $250 (what I paid originally) for tomorrow’s matinee (May13th), RMEZZ mid premium seating , please PM me.

TJJ1296
#1984Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/15/18 at 9:40pm

Do you think 9AM is too late to snag a SRO for the night show tomorrow? 

Myshmoopsiepoo
#1985Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/29/18 at 9:12am

I apologize if this has already been asked- is the lottery for this show standing room only now?
A friend would like to see the show and I would love to see it again- not sure if I want to stand the whole time though. Had I not seen it yet, I would.
Not sure if I should enter the lottery if it is for standing room.

yesraccoons Profile Photo
yesraccoons
#1986Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/29/18 at 10:39am

Myshmoopsiepoo said: "I apologize if this has already been asked- is the lottery for this show standing room only now?
A friend would like to see the show and I would love to see it again- not sure if I want to stand the whole time though. Had I not seen it yet, I would.
"

It's mostly standing room. The first 6 tickets are seating. So if you claim them quickly you may get a seat.

yesraccoons
#1987Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/29/18 at 10:39am

Myshmoopsiepoo said: "I apologize if this has already been asked- is the lottery for this show standing room only now?
"

It's mostly standing room. The first 6 tickets are seating. So if you claim them quickly you may get a seat.

michaelhale
#1988Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/29/18 at 10:40am

"

The lottery is both partial view side orchestra, the front row, and standing room. You aren't told in advance where you will be seated/not seated. I also was once told by the box office staff that box seats are in the lottery but I've never heard reports of anyone getting them. 

Danielle49
#1989Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/30/18 at 3:50pm

Wasn't sure where to post this, but Dear Evan Hansen is holding an Actor's Fund performance on Sunday, July 15th at 8:00 p.m. The lowest price levels are $119 and $135 (not sure what regular prices are for the show these days, as last I checked even partial view was $159). There are no fees on the tickets, and the proceeds go to the Actor's Fund, if anyone is interested in attending!

https://actorsfund.org/performances-and-events/dear-evan-hansen

Updated On: 5/30/18 at 03:50 PM

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1990Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 6/6/18 at 9:25am

I haven't posted on this thread in a while, but I was doing a ticket search last night for a friend, and, as expected, they're still doing the 4-day accessible seating release. If anyone is looking to see the show soon for a reasonable price, mezzanine seats K 1-3 are available for this Saturday 7/9 at 8 p.m., $135 each. These seats don't show up on the seating chart on the Telecharge website, though, so, if you're using a computer, you need to let the website choose the seats for you in order for them to show up. This isn't an issue on the app.

broadwaynerdnewbie Profile Photo
broadwaynerdnewbie
#1991Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 6/6/18 at 10:49am

That’s awesome that they are doing another actors fund performance. If it wasn’t during my peak time at work I’d def look into grabbing tickets. Thanks for letting us know!

Special K2
#1992Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 7/19/18 at 3:42pm

any recent success stories?

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1993Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 8/1/18 at 8:06pm

If anyone's interested, mezzzanine seats 2-4 are available on Telecharge for Rachel Bay Jones' final performance, this Sunday 8/5 at 3 p.m., $135.

BroadwayNoob
#1994Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 8/3/18 at 3:47pm

Just won the lottery for tonights performance - got my tickets at 2:07 and the email that I got saying I won came in at 2. Do I have a good chance at seats? I am super excited nonetheless 

kmissa
#1995Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 8/3/18 at 5:27pm

BroadwayNoob said: "Just won the lottery for tonights performance - got my tickets at 2:07 and the email that I got saying I won came in at 2. Do I have a good chance at seats? I am super excited nonetheless"

I could be wrong, but I believe lottery tickets are all standing room now? I can't remember when I won, but I paid right away and that's what I got. This was Late Summer/Fall 2017 I believe?

BroadwayNoob
#1996Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 8/4/18 at 2:32am

For those wondering - it was standing room. I did get the first two slots though, so I assume all the lotto seats are standing. Great show though - Michael Lee Brown had to step in for Taylor halfway through Act 1 which was interesting

kh12
#1997Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 8/4/18 at 6:02am

Does anyone know the information of cancellation tickets? (or Rush)

I really want to know the ticket price and success story! 

herewegoabc
#1998Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 8/4/18 at 11:08am

Seems like they've changed the price points on a lot of tickets lately. I was checking a few dates for September, and a ton of the seats that have always been $199 are now $225 (a price I don't remember seeing on any non-premium seats before). The mid-premium seats have mostly jumped from $250 to $299. Looking later in the winter, though, it seems like most of the non-premium seats are back to $199.

yesraccoons
#1999Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 8/4/18 at 11:37am

BroadwayNoob said: "For those wondering - it was standing room. I did get the first two slots though, so I assume all the lotto seats are standing. Great show though - Michael Lee Brown had to step in for Taylor halfway through Act 1 which was interesting"

Lotto also does have sitting I won a few months ago and I got a seat in the front row to the way left. Maybe it’s not by first come first serve or maybe someone still did it faster than you. There are only 6 seats so if two doubles claim them then there’s only two singles left. May be why people don’t get them. 

Latest Posts