pixeltracker

Rupauls Drag Race Season 10- Page 7

Rupauls Drag Race Season 10

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#150Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/15/18 at 2:29pm

It’s obviously going to be Eureka, which I’m fine with since it means we’ll never have to see her compete on the show again and she won’t be part of AS4.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#151Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/15/18 at 2:51pm

Ultimately, if I were to spend a dime to see any of the season 10 queens perform, it'd be for ones like Monet and Cracker.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano
#152Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/15/18 at 3:09pm

I’d actually love to see Kameron perform. Her looks are consistently incredible and her lip syncing is second to none, this season.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#153Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/15/18 at 5:41pm

Jordan Catalano said: "It’s obviously going to be Eureka, which I’m fine with since it means we’ll never have to see her compete on the show again and she won’t be part of AS4. "

I think Aquaria’s got this one.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#154Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/16/18 at 3:18pm

This episode's untucked was a total Love Fest. I actually like Aquaria now. Don't get me wrong, it was touching but nothing happened. I was like "please somebody throw a vase or call someone a bitch or SOMETHING!"

Darreyl with an L!

Jessetenny Profile Photo
Jessetenny
#155Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/22/18 at 12:12pm

The reunion last night had me gagged.

I truly am disgusted with Vixen's reactions whenever she is confronted. She is toxic. There are rumors of her being on All Stars 4 (having a rudemption like RoXy and Phi Phi, even though the latter didn't get it), and after last night I truly hope not. Asia is a lovely girl, and I admire her speaking up for what she believes in, but she can't be that delusional to say that Vixen is acting out because she needs help. Asia tried to help her in the work room and it went right over Vixen's head. Ru was completely right in her reaction to Asia. Where you come from isn't an excuse for toxic behavior.

I thought it was interesting that the majority of Queens picked Eureka to win. Eureka is talented don't get me wrong, but aside from Kameron she has the worst track record of the top 4. After getting in the fight with Ru, I don't know if Asia will be winning and I hope it's Aquaria. I think she has matured and gotten an ego check since the show and has proved what an ambassador she would be and I think deserves the title. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#156Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/22/18 at 7:30pm

Boy last night was a tearjerker. I haven't cried so much in eons. This episode should win an Emmy.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#157Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/23/18 at 12:04am

Did you? I cry a lot and I didn't bat an eye. 

I feel like the Untucked from the previous episode cements Aquaria as a winner. The entire thing seemed to be the girls gushing about how much she's grown, etc. I want Eureka to win - I want a big girl to win, and I think she's great - but I think it's Aquaria. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#158Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/23/18 at 9:00am

I did which is odd for me. Maybe being around for a while and seeing are far we've come and folks sharing their experiences good and bad. Or could have just been the day. :)

I'm still hoping for Eureka but if its like last season and it sort of sounded like it will be. A lip sync battle. Anything can happen.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

robskynyc
#159Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/23/18 at 11:11am

if you dont want s10 finale and all stars 4 SPOILERS, stop reading this NOW. lol

the finale- and before yall go asking who my source is, i've said it before I work in production and i have friends that work on the show.

kameron lip syncs against asia in the sudden death BS. its Nasty by Janet Jackson. kameron slays it as usual. asia tries to do some cool reveal by opening up her titties and having live butterflies fly out of them (you can see the costume with giant butterfly covered titties in the teaser they showed thursday after the reunion) however, its a total disaster and almost all of the butterflies are dead and they just flop out onto the floor, where they proceed to STOMP ON THEM lol it was a disaster. kameron wins.

then its eureka vs aquaria to If by Janet Jackson. aquaria does her reveals way too early on and stumbles a bit but finds her ground. eureka has some really cool reveals. its ANOTHER double shantay. which leads me to believe that Aquaria is going to be the winner this season, because it was pretty obvious to most people that Eureka won that lip sync. why else would ru have saved her?

so then they do ANOTHER lip sync, all 3 of them to Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana and Nicki. Kameron does bad (surprisingly) and trips. Eureka and Aquaria were both great. But aquaria had a really cool confetti gag that edges her out over eureka.

miss congeniality is monet x change.

and for all stars 4:

mariah balenciaga (who i live for)

valentina (gross)

gia gunn (finally a trans contestant, but shes the weakest of the cast)

trinity taylor (i guess)

naomi smalls (meh)

latrice motherf***ing royale (the winner, obviously)

monet x change (why tho? apparenttly shea coulee declined and she was the backup)

blair st. clair (rumored)

farrah moan (rumored)

manila luzon (rumored, but i hope to god she does it. i mean, her macarthur park lipsync-thats all)

ongina (rumored)

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#160Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/28/18 at 2:49pm

I have butterflies in my stomach just waiting for tonight...but some of them may be dead.

Darreyl with an L!

TotallyEffed
#161Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/28/18 at 3:00pm

darreyl102 said: "I have butterflies in my stomach just waiting for tonight...but some of them may be dead. "

Oh, calm down, Reddit.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#162Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/28/18 at 3:35pm

Lol, I'm hoping it all turns out to be fake news

Darreyl with an L!

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#163Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/28/18 at 6:07pm

This season started out so strong, and there have been amazing moments throughout, but I really don't care who wins.  It will probably be Eureka (meh). I've really warmed up to Aquaria, so I'm rooting for her. None of the 4 finalists really excite me.

I don't care to sift through social media, but am really curious as to what Kameron has said that all the queens were upset about at the reunion.  

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

Roscoe
#164Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/28/18 at 9:11pm

Asia BOMBED -- what the hell was that? 

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Jordan Catalano
#165Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/28/18 at 10:24pm

Those butterflies al but died in them titties!

And I was SO happy Aquaria got the crown. She clearly gave the best performance tonight and more than deserved it. The only down side is we’ll no doubt have to deal with Eureka again on AS4. Rupauls Drag Race Season 10

Mildred Plotka
#166Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/29/18 at 1:17am

Did Asia not do a test run with the butterflies to see if they could survive that long in there? It was painful to watch. Epic fail. She could have beat Kameron if she just got up there and performed.

I’m happy Aquaria took it over Eureka, who just did splits repeatedly. It was a bore to watch (and can’t be good for someone who just had knee surgery). I’d love this see a big girl take the crown, but she wasn’t the right choice. Aquaria showed so much growth as a person throughout the season. She was the best choice.

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#167Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/29/18 at 2:17am

First off, the final four episode had all of them wearing equally stunning dresses. Second that reunion show was something else with Vixen (being her usual self) walking out in the middle of filming it.

Now the finale show was really, REALLY GREAT! So happy and over the moon that Aquaria won, because she's the one who's shown the most growth throughout season 10 and her looks have all been stunners in one way or another. But oh man, Asia BOMBING in that lip-sync battle with those dead/dying butterflies actually made me freaking laugh my butt off, besides, Kameron proves that she is an entertainer first and foremost with some really good looks to her and a true lip-sync assassin.

All in all. This was a really solid season with it's ups and downs (mostly ups) and I feel the show is starting to get it's footing back to where it belongs.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#168Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/29/18 at 2:33am

I don't think Janet was the best choice for a lip-sync. None of it felt iconic enough. But I think for sure Eureka slayed that, which just means they meddled with the whole thing. I'd have loved a Eureka and Cameron show down. I don't think Aquaria is a very interesting performer. She's got great looks, but I was bored by her lip-syncs. 

Roscoe
#169Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/29/18 at 7:17am

Aquaria is a very prettily dressed, very well made up waste of space.  There's a reason she did so well as Melania in Snatch Game.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

TotallyEffed
#170Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/29/18 at 11:01am

Roscoe said: "Aquaria is a very prettily dressed, very well made up waste of space. There's a reason she did so well as Melania in Snatch Game."

That’s ridiculous and very harsh. You don’t perform in Snatch Game like that by accident. She’s clearly a very skilled performer.

Mildred Plotka
#171Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/29/18 at 1:31pm

Aquaria is young, but clearly knows her history. She pulled out the iconic Janet dance during “If”. Clearly she knows her stuff. Unlike many young queens who don’t know anything that happened before they were born.

And that Melania was one of the funniest in Snatch Game herstory. Aquaria may have a hard time getting her words out, but that just makes her more relatable and human. Eureka acted like she was owed the crown because she was a big girl. Aquaria earned it.

Roscoe
#172Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/29/18 at 1:46pm

Yeah, it was a bit harsh -- but Aquaria's all flash and no substance for me.  There's just no there there, nothing extra at all.  Moving on -- maybe a better winner next time.

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#173Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/29/18 at 1:46pm

That finale was a long, boring mess. I’m happy Aquaria won. She grew on me quite a bit over the course of the season. Kameron and Eureka did fine. But Asia... honey... oh my goodness. You can tell Ru was ready to send Kameron packing and have Aquaria inevitably lip sync against either Eureka or Asia in the final number. There’s no other reason they would’ve gone to commercial before announcing Asia wasn’t continuing on. That gimmick threw everything off.

Mildred Plotka
#174Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 6/29/18 at 2:29pm

I like the new concept of having them lip sync battle at the finale, versus those dumb songs they wrote for them, but these flashy reveals are getting old. It’s hard to top Sasha’s reveal from last year. It was simple and dramatic at the same time. Just get up there and perform.

Aquaria showed her star power by constantly taking center stage. I strongly disagree that there’s no there there.