pixeltracker

What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?

What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?

mikeyp3
#1What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/5/20 at 6:05am

Just curious,

Binged watched-Locke + Key the other day + also watched new seasons of

Van Helsing-S4

Altered Carbon-S2

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina-S3 etc

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#2What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/5/20 at 9:41am

I'm watching "You". It has a lot of, "that would never happen" and "she would never do that" moments. But other than that, enjoyable, and well done series.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

mikeyp3
#3What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/5/20 at 11:42am

Have not watch any episodes yet, But from the trailers I have seen etc-It does look dark in the 1st season but the 2nd season looks even darker!

I heard it has been renewed for a S3-Which could be the last one,  Another Netflix TV Show I really like is-Stranger Things. I know they are filming S4 as we speak so I wonder when we will  get another trailer and/or set pictures?

scripps Profile Photo
scripps
#4What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/5/20 at 5:38pm

Babylon Berlin. 

Season 3 was just released on March 1st. It's a very stylish show, but I recommend watching it with subtitles (haven't heard good things about the English dub).

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#5What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/5/20 at 6:16pm

Not Netflix, but I just started watching the servant on Apple. Lauren Ambrose is great in it and I’m enjoying it.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement
Updated On: 3/5/20 at 06:16 PM

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#6What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/5/20 at 6:21pm

It's called "Servant".

I just got into "Cheer" on Netflix and that's really amazing. I am also watching "McMillions" on HBO which is really fascinating stuff about the McDonald's monopoly game scandal. 

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#7What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/5/20 at 8:29pm

"You" was a real guilty pleasure. Actually loved it, I guess. If you want some escapist laughs check out the series Kim's Convenience and BoJack Horseman.

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#8What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/5/20 at 9:21pm

Breafkast, lunch, and dinner. Dude is the best and seems like we’d be friends. Plus the first episode is all about Vancouver and Seth Rogen and pot. It’s dope

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#9What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/5/20 at 9:21pm

Breafkast, lunch, and dinner. Dude is the best and seems like we’d be friends. Plus the first episode is all about Vancouver and Seth Rogen and pot. It’s dope

Gorlois Profile Photo
Gorlois
#10What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/6/20 at 6:18am

I was just talking to some friends last night about the BBC’s new Dracula on Netflix. It’s only three episodes, all about an hour and half each. I loved it completely— some people hate the last episode but actually it was the most disturbing one to me, two months later it still gives me nightmares. The whole series was addictive and haunting.

mikeyp3
#11What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/6/20 at 4:35pm

Hey scripps,

Yea it does look good Babylon Berlin. Been meaning to get round to watching it at some point since season 1 and well behind lol

So will check it out on subtitles which I don't mine anyway, But then will see how I feel about how it is dubbed! 

mikeyp3
#12What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/6/20 at 4:44pm

Hey Call_me_jorge,

Yea from what I have seen from the adverts on TV , and different posters when on buses, trains, The Story etc

It does look alright so will def give it ago,  A mate of mine has Apple TV so will watch it on his What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix? 

I have Netflix + Amazon Prime

mikeyp3
#13What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/6/20 at 4:51pm

Hey Sutton Ross,

Yea I heard that TV Series-Cheers will have a 3 season story arc-So not going anywhere for a very long time yet

mikeyp3
#14What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/6/20 at 5:18pm

Hey Stage Door Sally,

Yea I have been meaning to watch that, But not watched any episodes yet!

But from what I have seen  with both season trailer when they came out is it seems to get even darker in S2-I know it has been renewed for S3, Wonder when they will start filming that?

As for- the series Kim's Convenience and BoJack Horseman.

Kim's Convenience-Another TV Show that has been on my bucket list for years to bloody watch but still haven't  as wtaching so much other films, TV Shows and  other stuff 

BoJack Horseman-I have watched every season of that So all up -to-date, Witht he fi nal season being on the last day of Jan What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix? 

mikeyp3
#15What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/6/20 at 5:25pm

Hey Mike Barrett,

I did reply back to your other message on-Where is everyone from post!

So you said-Breafkast, lunch, and dinner. Dude is the best and seems like we’d be friends. Plus the first episode is all about Vancouver and Seth Rogen and pot. It’s dope

Yea I have watched bits and pieces of this Show-Chef David Chang is joined by celebrity guests to explore the cuisine and culture of different cities around the world.  From  some of the episodes I have watched it is alright so do enjoy it-I should keep up with it much more as when I have seen adverts of what other guests are on and I will say I will watch it but not all the time I  do  

What other ones you watch?

BTW-You posted your message twice lol

So you might as well delete one of them

Updated On: 3/6/20 at 05:25 PM

mikeyp3
#16What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/6/20 at 5:36pm

Hey Gorlois,

So you said-I was just talking to some friends last night about the BBC’s new Dracula on Netflix. It’s only three episodes, all about an hour and half each. I loved it completely— some people hate the last episode but actually it was the most disturbing one to me, two months later it still gives me nightmares. The whole series was addictive and haunting.

Me and my other half were hooked, And  watched all 3 episodes when was broadcast over three consecutive days-As  didn't have to go back to work till 15th of Jan-That is one of the perks when working with the council What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?  

Hate is a very harsh word, Did some people you know say they hated it or was it a combo of  what you read + heard??

I thought all 3 episodes were spot on-Esp the 2nd episode on the ship,  I still didn't get in the end why Dracula didn't burn when he went in the sun??

But then died when he drunk her blood as she had Cancer as tha twas obviously poison to him!

RWPrincess
#17What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/8/20 at 5:01pm

I'm taking a break from Netflix original series with the exception of The Crown and Fuller House. I'm just tired of them cancelling everything I enjoy. Examples are One Day At A Time, Spinning Out, and Anne With An E. 

I did just finish watching The Morning Show on Apple and I really liked it. I'm also watching Snoopy in Space which is a short form, fun series. I've been thinking about Servant so I'll probably give that a try too. I'm also waiting for them to release the limited series Defending Jacob next month. It stars Chris Evans, Michelle Dockery, and Jaiden Martell. I read the book last year so am eager to see the series now.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#18What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/9/20 at 12:51am

I watched "The Stranger" (a British TV series) on Netflix and LOVED it. If you've seen Broadchurch - and you should - you'll enjoy it 

TheGingerBreadMan Profile Photo
TheGingerBreadMan
#19What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/9/20 at 8:12pm

The End of the F*cking World and I’m Not Okay With This are both terrific original Netflix series.

Islander_fan
#20What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/9/20 at 8:56pm

I'm surprised that no one has yet to mention Sex Education. It's a very well done show and one, personally, I can't get enough of. 

mikeyp3
#21What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/10/20 at 5:51pm

Hey RW Princess,

To be fair there are some mini-series on Netflix you should watch like: Somewhere Between etc ! 

I'm only really annoyed if it a show gets cancelled and  ends on a big/really big cliffhanger.

Yea that-Defending Jacob does look alright that so will be watching it, As for The Morning Show on Apple  the trailers do look good -And have seen a few different posters on buses + trains for it as well etc 

Shame I don't have Apple TV though

mikeyp3
#22What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/10/20 at 5:54pm

Hey The GingerBreadMan,

The End of the F*cking World and I’m Not Okay With This are both terrific original Netflix series.

I have seen both advertised and both look good, But  have not watched any yet!

But by the trailers and story it is on my bucket list What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?  

Updated On: 3/10/20 at 05:54 PM

mikeyp3
#23What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/10/20 at 5:57pm

Hey RippedMan,

Yea when I saw-The Stranger advertised I had to see that asap What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix? 

Me and my other half binge watched all 8 episodes!

As for-Broadchurch Yep seen all 3 series What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix? 

What other TV Shows you watching?

mikeyp3
#24What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/10/20 at 6:01pm

Hey Islander_Fan,

I'm surprised that no one has yet to mention Sex Education. It's a very well done show and one, personally, I can't get enough of.

Been meaning to watch this series but not had time to watch any yet, But  from what I have seen of it in trailers etc does look good

I'm so glad it got renewed for a S3 What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix? 

Plannietink08 Profile Photo
Plannietink08
#25What TV Series are people watchng on Netflix?
Posted: 3/14/20 at 4:26pm

Just started Season 2 of KINGDOM on Netflix. It’s a Korean zombie period drama. 

"Charlotte, we're Jewish"