pixeltracker

RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13- Page 9

RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#200RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/18/21 at 11:39am

Has Tamron Hall's Sherry Pie episode aired? I ask because this morning this episode was supposed to air, but didn't. (The listing had Joey as the guest.)

Instead the episode featured a woman with three air fry cookers, making lasagna that easily cooked have just been baked in a regular oven or toaster oven. It was useless drivel.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#201RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/18/21 at 11:42am

It aired on the 16th.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Stage Door Sally
#202RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/18/21 at 11:47am

Thanks Kad. Guess today was supposed to be a repeat, but didn't happen.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#203RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/18/21 at 12:13pm

Stage Door Sally said: "Has Tamron Hall's Sherry Pie episode aired? I ask because this morning this episode was supposed to air, but didn't. (The listing had Joey as the guest.)

Instead the episode featured a woman with three air fry cookers, making lasagnathat easily cooked have just been baked in a regular oven or toaster oven.It was uselessdrivel.
"

I posted it in this thread. Just a couple of posts up from yours. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNexfJ6SeN4

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Stage Door Sally
#204RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/18/21 at 12:15pm

Thanks, yes, I watched it, but wanted to watch the episode that aired as well. 

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#205RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/19/21 at 9:29pm

Ugh. We were so close. 

Updated On: 2/19/21 at 09:29 PM

ArtMan
#206RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/19/21 at 10:15pm

That was a chore to get through.  The only highlight during the Rusical was the WTF reaction shots by Jamal.  During the Rusical, Gotmik looked just like Chita Rivera.  I'm sure it was not intentional since she didn't know who Donna Summer was.  It's either a compliment that 88 year old Chita looks like a 20 something or an insult to Gotmik that she looked like a 88 year old, at twenty something.  I was so bored during the Rusical, I didn't even realize that Tina Burner had a death scene. Symone clearly won that lipsync.  Kandy didn't know the words and most of her moves was flopping on the floor, like a harpooned whale.

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#207RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/20/21 at 1:20am

If it wasn’t snatch game next week, I would be done. The whole thing is a beyond a joke now. The opening episode should just have a disclaimer. 

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

Roscoe
#208RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/20/21 at 7:48am

I've started to dread those Rusical things -- they're a real ordeal to sit through, no question.  

And they just had to bring back the appalling Kandy.  It was all too typical that she was referring to it as a "double chantay" almost immediately afterward.  How many times will she do that until someone reminds her that she LOST that lipsynch, and was called back as she was sashaying away.

And Tina's modest talents are wearing thin, her bag of tricks is damn near empty.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#209RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/20/21 at 1:19pm

After watching the main show I have no desire to watch Untucked. Of all the queens to save.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

SouthernCakes
#210RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/20/21 at 11:00pm

Why do y’all watch this show?! Hah You’re always so bitter. Like damn. Love this season.

The safe 3 should have already gone home. But keeps ya on your seat.

SouthernCakes
#211RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/26/21 at 3:19pm

Dang no episode this week? They’re stretching this season way out.

Jordan Catalano
#212RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/26/21 at 4:37pm

I'm waiting for the finale where Ru brings all the girls back and says she's starting the season over again and bam - 13 more episodes.

SouthernCakes
#213RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/26/21 at 6:42pm

Honestly I love the show but hard to get any momentum going. And we haven’t even gotten to snatch game. Maybe they’re trying not to compete with UK? Or hoping to push it for a live finale? I don’t get it.

Lavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Lavieboheme3090
#214RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/26/21 at 10:05pm

I think you called it. Every week that goes by gets them closer to having a "live finale."

Jordan Catalano
#215RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/26/21 at 10:29pm

A decent episode. I’m glad they’re documenting how this season was made since everyone’s wondering.

SouthernCakes
#216RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/27/21 at 8:30pm

Yeah still entertaining... so next week is snatch game?!

Jordan Catalano
#217RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 2/27/21 at 10:01pm

Yup. F’in finally.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#218RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 3/2/21 at 4:41pm

Jordan Catalano said: "A decent episode. I’m glad they’re documenting how this season was made since everyone’s wondering. "

Agreed, but why were most of the white Queens lips Orange in their interviews for this behind the scenes episode? I understand with Covid they're limited on supplies but it just seemed a weird color choice. I know it's a small thing, but it's just really stood out to me. Lolzzz

Darreyl with an L!
Updated On: 3/2/21 at 04:41 PM

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#219RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 3/3/21 at 12:09pm

I really do think after watching the documentary that Ru did not want to send people home quickly after the ordeal to get them there. They also combined the regular season with the canceled Celebrity Drag Race episodes so it was always going to be really long. The good news is that there probably won't be anymore episodes where queens don't get eliminated.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#220RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 3/3/21 at 12:56pm

darreyl102 said: "Jordan Catalano said: "A decent episode. I’m glad they’re documenting how this season was made since everyone’s wondering. "

Agreed, but why were most of the white Queens lips Orange in their interviews for this behind the scenes episode? I understand with Covid they're limited on supplies but it just seemed a weird color choice. I know it's a small thing, but it's just really stood out to me. Lolzzz
"

That wasn't a makeup thing, that was a post-production color grading thing. I'm not sure why they made that choice, but it was bad.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#221RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 3/3/21 at 1:56pm

Kad said: "darreyl102 said: "Jordan Catalano said: "A decent episode. I’m glad they’re documenting how this season was made since everyone’s wondering. "

"

That wasn't a makeup thing, that was a post-production color grading thing. I'm not sure why they made that choice, but it was bad.
"

At first I thought the color was off on my TV. : ) If it was a choice it was pretty bad.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#222RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 3/3/21 at 3:37pm

Watch Act 1 of S13 E9 👑 The Snatch Game | RuPaul’s Drag Race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLbT2B3g33s

SouthernCakes
#223RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 3/5/21 at 9:48pm

I enjoyed it! Only a few really flat performances. And agree with the winners and losers.

Roscoe
#224RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 13
Posted: 3/6/21 at 10:18pm

The fix is so in for Kandy Muse.  I've never seen RuPaul work so hard as when she was pretending to find her Snatch Game schtick funny.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/