Tony Presenters

MCW1227 Profile Photo
MCW1227
#1Tony Presenters
Posted: 5/31/22 at 9:51pm

Looking forward to this years show. Any timeline as to when they will be announced? With all the star power on Broadway right now, I’m hoping for a great lineup this year.

Be Kind

YvanEhtNioj Profile Photo
YvanEhtNioj
#2Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/7/22 at 11:30am

Here they are!

Mother F*cking RuPaul?! yaaassss - I'm guessing he will introduce A Strange Loop.

Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha? Miss Keishhhaaaa?
Updated On: 6/7/22 at 11:30 AM

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#3Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/7/22 at 12:46pm

YvanEhtNioj said: "Here they are!

Mother F*cking RuPaul?! yaaassss - I'm guessing he will introduce A Strange Loop.
"

Then what of Billy Porter and Jennifer Hudson? 

Oh look, a bibu!

YvanEhtNioj Profile Photo
YvanEhtNioj
#4Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/7/22 at 1:06pm

Good Point - maybe the 3 of them together? In my head I cant Imagine Ru presenting anything else.

Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha? Miss Keishhhaaaa?

BCfitasafiddle
#5Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/7/22 at 1:11pm

Bernadette presents Best Musical I presume?

saxpower
#6Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/7/22 at 1:23pm

YvanEhtNioj said: "Good Point - maybe the 3 of them together? In my head I cant Imagine Ru presenting anything else."

Are they going to let Carolyn, or Change make some kind of presentation?  I could see Hudson introducing that. 

CityLights3
#7Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/7/22 at 8:37pm

BCfitasafiddle said: "Bernadette presents Best Musical I presume?"

When Bernadette presents Best Musical all seems right with the world.  It just makes sense.  It’s like Bert Parks crowning Miss America or Walter Cronkite delivering the nightly news.  I even enjoy when Harvey Fierstein joins her some years and the Mayor and First Lady of the American Musical Theatre award the evenings final prize. 

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#8Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/7/22 at 8:42pm

For sure not Supporting Actress in a Musical. The two times Peters announced an award where LuPone was nominated, she didn't win.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

MCW1227 Profile Photo
MCW1227
#9Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/8/22 at 1:08am

Quite an impressive list!! Looking forward to the show so much more now but I also thought that maybe SJP & MB would present as their show has been so successful and keeps extending. With DEH and Tina announcing closings, it seems the Broadway boom is kind of flattening. I would think that having them as part of the show would help boost theater goers a bit  for the summer. 

Be Kind

herewegoabc
#10Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/8/22 at 8:22pm

Just saw a commercial that stated the original cast of Spring Awakening would be performing. Had not heard that before, so apologies if it was already known. Looking forward to it!

Globefan
#11Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/8/22 at 8:45pm

Maybe Cynthia Erivo will unveil the cast of Wicked 

Jeffrey Karasarides Profile Photo
Jeffrey Karasarides
#12Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/8/22 at 8:55pm

Maybe Cynthia Erivo, Jennifer Hudson, and Danielle Brooks will each introduce their former Color Purple co-star Joaquina Kalunkango in Paradise Square.

Ftworthguy Profile Photo
Ftworthguy
#13Tony Presenters
Posted: 6/9/22 at 1:25pm

I'd be she leads the Sondheim tribute