pixeltracker

PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23- Page 3

PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23

TarHeelAlan
#51PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 10/14/22 at 3:56pm

This was announced on June 9 as coming to Broadway Spring 2023. Since then things have been pretty quiet. Any new rumblings on where and when this might be playing?

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#52PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 10/14/22 at 10:25pm

TarHeelAlan said: "This was announced on June 9 as coming to Broadway Spring 2023. Since then things have been pretty quiet. Any new rumblings on where and when this might be playing?"

Still hearing The Music Box from my industry friends - https://primafacieplay.com/broadway/

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

FLarnhill Profile Photo
FLarnhill
#53PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 10/22/22 at 2:44am

Robbie2 said: "TarHeelAlan said: "This was announced on June 9 as coming to Broadway Spring 2023. Since then things have been pretty quiet. Any new rumblings on where and when this might be playing?"

Still hearing The Music Box from my industry friends -https://primafacieplay.com/broadway/
"

Don't believe it. Jodie loved Dear Evan Hansen. No way she'd want to be the reason for its closure.

Byrne? Maybe.

Updated On: 10/22/22 at 02:44 AM

Dolly80
#54PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 10/22/22 at 3:11am

FLarnhill said: "Robbie2 said: "TarHeelAlan said: "This was announced on June 9 as coming to Broadway Spring 2023. Since then things have been pretty quiet. Any new rumblings on where and when this might be playing?"

Still hearing The Music Box from my industry friends -https://primafacieplay.com/broadway/
"

Don't believe it. Jodie loved Dear Evan Hansen. No way she'd want to be the reason for its closure.

Byrne? Maybe.
"

How stupid. Evan Hansen is closing because of ticket sales, not Jodie Comer Updated On: 10/22/22 at 03:11 AM

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#55PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 10/22/22 at 3:24am

FLarnhill said: "Don't believe it. Jodie loved Dear Evan Hansen. No way she'd want to be the reason for its closure.

Byrne? Maybe.
"

This has to be a joke. Right?

FLarnhill Profile Photo
FLarnhill
#56PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 10/22/22 at 5:28am

Guys, my post was completely factitious. Just for humor.

Updated On: 10/22/22 at 05:28 AM

TarHeelAlan
#57PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 10/22/22 at 10:06am

FLarnhill said: "Guys, my post was completely factitious. Just for humor."

Just for clarity, might want to add one of these next time:

laugh

BoringBoredBoard40
#58PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 10/22/22 at 1:57pm

this is going into the Belasco

Updated On: 11/11/22 at 01:57 PM

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#59PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/14/22 at 12:12pm

More information is coming tomorrow from the looks of it. Hopefully, we will know which theatre this is going to. Obviously, it's not the Belasco as Good Night, Oscar is moving there after Ain't No Mo. I think this show is going to The Golden. Someone please prove me wrong. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck8q2UFNXih/

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#60PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/14/22 at 2:49pm

Aren’t there rumblings of Good Night Oscar moving to  the Barrymore? 

HoldYourBatBoy2
#61PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/14/22 at 2:55pm

IBDB says Goodnight Oscar is going to the Belasco. https://www.ibdb.com/theatre/belasco-theatre-1360

BroadwayNYC2
#62PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/14/22 at 4:26pm

Right, but there were rumors it was switching. IBDB wouldn’t have made that change until if/when it is announced. 

Anyway, I’m thinking this takes the Longacre after Leopoldstadt. 

bholtzinger544
#63PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 9:13am

Heading to the Golden in April, tickets on sale tomorrow, 11/16 at 10 am, per Jodie Comer's Instagram

TarHeelAlan
#64PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 9:15am

Info up on Telecharge, but not yet on sale. Ten week run, tickets $84-$269, Golden Theatre. https://www.telecharge.com/eventoverview.aspx?productid=13984

Adding: Jodie's Instagram says "Tickets will go on general sale at 10am ET on Wednesday 16th November at www.primafacieplay.com but if you signed up for priority booking you should receive an email with details of how to book at 10am ET today [Tuesday]."

Updated On: 11/15/22 at 09:15 AM

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#65PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 9:17am

I'm getting tickets as soon as they go on sale!

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#66PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 9:19am

First preview April 11.

Opens April 23.

Running through June 18, one week after the Tonys.

Updated On: 11/15/22 at 09:19 AM

Mark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
#67PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 9:35am

Don't sleep on this one. It became an impossible ticket in London, and I'd be very surprised if anyone other than Jodie swept all the awards this season. 

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#69PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 10:13am

Yay! I have a quick question about aisle seats. Are the ones in the first few rows too far to the side to see well? How are they in Row F and beyond view wide? Thank you.

amiyagi
#70PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 10:51am

"Tickets will go on general sale at 10am ET on Wednesday 16th November at www.primafacieplay.com but if you signed up for priority booking you should receive an email with details of how to book at 10am ET today [Tuesday].""

Did anyone actually get an email yet? 

TaffyDavenport
#71PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 10:56am

Presale going on now if you sign up for access on the official website. Telecharge is really wonky at the moment, with a queue of 1400 people. They're offering $31 seats, including fees, for the last 2 rows of the rear side mezzanine, which should go quickly.

majlawrence
#72PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 10:59am

yes.  check your spam folder; that is where mine was.

TaffyDavenport
#73PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 10:59am

amiyagi said: ""Tickets will go on general sale at 10am ET on Wednesday 16th November at www.primafacieplay.com but if you signed up for priority booking you should receive an email with details of how to book at 10am ET today [Tuesday].""

Did anyone actually get an email yet?
"

Yes, and I got my ticket. Check your spam.

BroadwayNYC2
#74PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 11:07am

Not in my spam either :-/ so excited for this one! 

Videos