Toronto Productions of Wicked

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#1re: Toronto Productions of Wicked
Posted: 12/29/04 at 10:42pm

Stephanie Block (Boy From Oz, Elphaba standby in San Francisco) will be Elphaba.

Kendra Kassebaum (sp?) will be G(a)linda.

Jenna Leigh Green will be Nessa and the Elphaba understudy.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#2re: Toronto Productions of Wicked
Posted: 12/29/04 at 10:47pm

I'm seeing it. I wish they had student pricing, because those tickets took a bite out of my wallet.

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

broadwayguy2
#3re: Toronto Productions of Wicked
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:17pm

Carol kane is madame morrible.

logan lipton, a fave of mine, is boq.

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#4re: Toronto Productions of Wicked
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:19pm

hoping i'll be there... saving for tickets... hoping they'll open the block of tickets from april 10th till it closes in toronto soon!

::bust a move::

broadwayguy2
#5re: Toronto Productions of Wicked
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:32pm

*whines* I wanna come too!

fishergirl819 Profile Photo
fishergirl819
#6re: Toronto Productions of Wicked
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:36pm

Derrick Williams, who understudied Fieyro in the Broadway production, will be playing him fulltime on the tour.

furbystud
#7Cast List
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:39pm

Carol Kane - Madame Morrible
David Garrison - The Wizard of Oz
Stephanie J. Block - Elphaba
Kendra Kassebaum - Glinda
Derrick Williams - Fiyero
Logan Lipton - Boq
Jenna Leigh Green - Nessarose
Timothy Britten Parker - Dr. Dillamond

Link Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
#8Cast List
Posted: 12/30/04 at 2:58am

I bought one of my tickets...I know i am going to see it again sometime though...towards the end of the run. And I am SOO excited about Jenna being in the show.

Akiva

AnothaPartofMe
#9Cast List
Posted: 12/30/04 at 11:34am

Only Toronto and Chicago tour stops have been announced, true?

And if she'll say, "My darling, I'm yours!" I'll throw away my striped tie and my best pressed tweed, all I really need is the girl...

Broadway_Bound_Star Profile Photo
Broadway_Bound_Star
#10Cast List
Posted: 12/30/04 at 11:42am

I wanna see it in Chicago... but I have a while to wait..

AnothaPartofMe
#11Cast List
Posted: 12/30/04 at 1:06pm

Dallas has announced they have WICKED in October for a two week run of the national tour.

And if she'll say, "My darling, I'm yours!" I'll throw away my striped tie and my best pressed tweed, all I really need is the girl...

AbsolutKnight Profile Photo
AbsolutKnight
#12Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 7:07am

Anyone familiar with the Cannon theatre in Toronto? I got 3 tickets in the front of the orchestra off to the right and 3 tickets in the second row of the mezz off to the left...

Not sure which ones to take... Since I ordered them I get to pick :)

renthead2005z Profile Photo
renthead2005z
#13Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 7:19am

It needs to come to Baltimore! I really wanna see it

"Why do we play with fire?-Why do we run our fingers through the flame?"

MTRBOI24
#14Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 8:01am

I will be at the Opening Night performance!!=)

MTRBOI24

erinrebecca
#15Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 10:03am

absolutknight, what row in the orchestra? If you know row and seat numbers, I could probably give you an opinion. I've been to the Canon a few times.

ElTico68 Profile Photo
ElTico68
#16Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 1:05pm

Yeah... it'll be a couple of years before Seattle gets the tour... we just now got the tour of "Lion King"... Cast List

Happy, smile! Sad, frown! Use the corresponding face with the corresponding emotion! - Kate (Meg Ryan), French Kiss

Link Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
#17Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 1:07pm

Hah, The Cannon theatre is litterally across the street from my school. I see it everyday, pretty much from my classrooms. Which means I'll be stage dooring it quite a bit.

Akiva

Anastasia_Beaverhausen Profile Photo
Anastasia_Beaverhausen
#18Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 1:41pm

Don't get me worng, I LOVE Wicked....but it sure will be nice to have another cast to talk about. Another production, another place. I can't wait to hear all about it and hope it gets to California again very soon!!! Updated On: 1/7/05 at 01:41 PM

Benzy92 Profile Photo
Benzy92
#19Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 4:09pm

does anyone know when a full tour list will be up of where it will be stopping? I want it to come to CT even though its in NY. Even though I have seen it 4x on Broadway, I am very anxious to see this cast!

LiLMsDramaTIK
#20Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 4:15pm

derrick williams (formerly a swing in the bway production and the fiyero u/s) will be playing fiyero....Kendra Kassebaum (marks mom, maureen u/s in rent) is glinda...

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#21Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 5:06pm

Anyone familiar with the Cannon theatre in Toronto? I got 3 tickets in the front of the orchestra off to the right and 3 tickets in the second row of the mezz off to the left...

Those seats sound fine. My only advice is don't ever get mid- or rear mezzanine -- you feel like you're miles from the stage. The Canon Theatre is cavernous, but since your seats are relatively close to the stage, I wouldn't be worried.

And Link, I didn't know you went to Ryerson!

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

mizzie Profile Photo
mizzie
#22Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 5:11pm

I'm lucky enough to get to see it on March 20th! I'm excited to see how Block is considering she was the FIRST Elphaba in a way.

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#23Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 5:19pm

Sadly I am in those far reaches w my sis her husband & my nieces. I was willing to treat my neice but their father was unwilling to pay the extra whack so since I saw it in New York I was willing to compromise cos I want my girls to see it.

broadwaybelter Profile Photo
broadwaybelter
#24Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 6:57pm

when does it open in tornonto??? that sucks i'll probably have to wait til october, november, or december to see "wicked"!! oh well!! it's worth the wait!
ric
PM me w/the answer

erinrebecca
#25Cast List
Posted: 1/7/05 at 7:33pm

Performances start on March 8.