Wicked Tour Cast

boatsintheghetto Profile Photo
boatsintheghetto
#0Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 1:08pm

Hey i was wondering if anyone knew who was gonna be in the wicked tour cast.

Joshua488
#1re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 1:23pm

Kendra Kassebaum as Glinda
Stephanie J. Block as Elphaba
Jenna Leigh Green as Nessarose
Derrick Williams as Fiyero

Those are the only ones I know off the top of my head.

Do a simple Google search... you're bound to find the whole damn cast list.

commasplice
#2re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 1:24pm

http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Story.aspx?ci=503033

(Google is your friend re: Wicked Tour Cast)

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#3re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 2:36pm

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - DO A SIMPLE SEARCH! USES LESS TIME THAN POSTING THIS THREAD!

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

InfiniteTheaterFrenzy Profile Photo
InfiniteTheaterFrenzy
#4re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 2:38pm

I wanted to take this space to say I LOVE JENNA LEIGH GREEN! Please let her do more theatre in NY!

[title of show] on Broadway. it's time. believe.

staticradar Profile Photo
staticradar
#5re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 5:17pm

Jenna's also understudying the role of Elphaba too :) Don't know what order she is to go on as Elphaba, but still I would love to see her belt out Defying Gravity.

She's gonna be an amazing Nessa though :) I really hope to catch it on tour while she's with it. she's contracted for a year so that's good news!

You're always sorry, You're always grateful, You hold her, thinking: "I'm not alone." You're still alone.
-"Sorry-Grateful" Company

InfiniteTheaterFrenzy Profile Photo
InfiniteTheaterFrenzy
#6re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 5:19pm

Oh God. I really want to see her in the show! (Or in anything)

[title of show] on Broadway. it's time. believe.

ThE nEw KiD Profile Photo
ThE nEw KiD
#7re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 5:21pm

Also, look for a young singing sensation named Adam Lambert...I saw him in 10 Commandments and even though the show was HOOORRIBLE, he was UN-REAL! Highest belt for a male singer ever! I'm talking double F's!

Benzy92 Profile Photo
Benzy92
#8re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 5:23pm

I cant wait to see this in CT.. this sounds just about as good as the OBC!

eslgr8 Profile Photo
eslgr8
#9re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 10:33pm

Rumors abound that Kristin Chenoweth will take over the Galinda role in L.A., just as Marissa Jaret Winokur and Matthew Morrison did in the L.A. leg of the Hairspray tour and Jeff McCarthy did when Urintetown played here. Wonder if this will happen.

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#10re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 10:43pm

2 things-
1- are there standby's on tours too?
2- will there be touring cast pics on the wicked site?

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

BwayTheatre11
#11re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 10:46pm

1. Yes
2. They have a seperate site for the tour and I am sure there will be tour pics sometime after the tour kicks off in a week.

CCM '10!
Updated On: 2/27/05 at 10:46 PM

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#12re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 10:55pm

What's the address for the Tour Website?

BwayTheatre11
#13re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:00pm

It is not much, yet.

http://www.wickedthemusicaltour.com/

CCM '10!

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#14re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:31pm

Ohhh I'm really looking foward to this. I'm going to see it with a few friends when it comes to LA in June. I can't wait!

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#15re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:43pm

i knew it was coming soon, but not *this* soon! It opens in like a week!

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

Dreamcatcher
#16re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:50pm

Awsome! Be sure to leave a review for us if you happen to go see it.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Musetta1957 Profile Photo
Musetta1957
#17re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:51pm

Anyone have a FULL cast list?

commasplice
#18re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:53pm

Elphaba: Stephanie J. Block
Glinda: Kendra Kassebaum
Fiyero: Derrick Williams
Madame Morrible: Carol Kane
The Wizard: David Garrison
Nessarose: Jenna Leigh Green
Boq: Logan Lipton
Dr. Dillamond: Timothy Britten Parker

Ensemble: Katie Adams, Timothy Anderson, Terra Lynn Arrington, Aaron Albano, Peter John Chursin, Matt Clemons, Nicholas Drommard, Laura Dysarczyk, Maria Eberline, Brooke Elliott, Lori Holmes, Adam Lambert, KW Miller, Kristen Oei, Chris Peluso, Don Richard, Emily Rozek, Chris Russo, Brian Slaman, James Tabeek, Barbara Tirrell, Brooke Wendle and Nicole Winhoffer.

Musetta1957 Profile Photo
Musetta1957
#19re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:55pm

Thanks!

I had heard about someone who'd been cast in the ensemble (this was back in mid-January), but I didn't want to mention his name in case he was no longer with the show and then start a big wanky scandal. re: Wicked Tour Cast

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#20re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:57pm

"Rumors abound that Kristin Chenoweth will take over the Galinda role in L.A., just as Marissa Jaret Winokur and Matthew Morrison did in the L.A. leg of the Hairspray tour and Jeff McCarthy did when Urintetown played here. Wonder if this will happen."

Yes, both Idina Menzel AND Kristin Chenoweth for L.A.! Not yet official - but planned.

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

Dreamcatcher
#21re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/28/05 at 12:07am

Ohhh is that a legit rumor? Kristin Chenoweth, coming back to the role in LA? Oh god PLEASE let that be true! I was all upset over missing Kristin in NY and I'd be so excited if she came back to the role in LA.

Sheri Profile Photo
Sheri
#22re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/28/05 at 1:58am

Yay for Adam Lambert! I have to agree that he's very talented and I'm glad that he's been given this opportunity! re: Wicked Tour Cast

eslgr8 Profile Photo
eslgr8
#23re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/28/05 at 2:44am

I hope it's not true about Idina doing L.A., not because I don't love her (I saw her as Elphaba twice last September) but because Stephanie J. Block is a proud local girl (member of the Los Angeles Theater League) who began her career here, and I had read here on the board that one of her reasons for doing the tour rather than taking over the Broadway run was to be able to be back in L.A. performing the role on her home turf. It would be most unfair to deny her this, if in fact she wants to play the role here.

boatsintheghetto Profile Photo
boatsintheghetto
#24re: Wicked Tour Cast
Posted: 2/28/05 at 2:09pm

Its only gonna be in philly for a week next march. I'm gonna cry re: Wicked Tour Cast I'm gonna buy tix the day they go onsale haha