RENT blog: Adam Pascal

musicnmath
#0RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 12:06pm

Paging Emcee :)

Adam's answered some questions: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rent/blog/

The hair makes an appearance too...

Too bad some people ask questions we already knew the answers too! grrr. (EDIT: To be clear, this remark refers to the re-recording of the soundtrack. Only because we've discussed it over and over here, though admittedly not everyone knows about our little board :) )
Updated On: 7/6/05 at 12:06 PM

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 12:10pm

Ack. I don't have time to read this until like seven tonight. I'm DYING. Thanks, Adam!!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

FosseBoi
#2re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 12:12pm

I'm sorry, but I find some ppl ask some of the most stupid questions. While others ask MUCH better questions. Sorrry for that! I <3 ADAM!!!

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#3re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 12:13pm

I love you.

Seriously, I do.

Keep up the fantastic work, Adam. You are amazing.

HAHA

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#4re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 12:13pm

Nevermind, it was short so I read it real quick - it's cute! re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
*happy sigh*

A work of art is an invitation to love.

musicnmath
#5re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 12:15pm

By the way, I randomly had a dream last night that Rent (the movie) just came out. I must have subconsciously remembered Wednesday is blog day. In my dream, all the tickets were sold out for days, weeks in advance (just like a show) to the true Rentheads who slept in line and waited patiently. I couldn't get a ticket and I was bummed.

P.S. I saw good reviews by the earliest reviewers too. hee hee :) Updated On: 7/6/05 at 12:15 PM

dietcherryemma
#6re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 12:19pm

Hehe... nice question Jose! This blog is just the best idea... I'm suprised other movie's haven't picked up on it - or maybe other film stars are just too big for blogs or something... but whoever thought of it... they have my eternal gratitude.

LariTheLoud Profile Photo
LariTheLoud
#7re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 12:21pm

I liked it, even though a lot of the questions were no-brainers by now. At least he talked about the hair. XD

"Oh, good. After all, I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and I can do it with my eyes closed while whistling 'The Entertainer.' That's rhythm for you." ~ Snaps, proving that White Boys CAN have rhythm

One Song Glory
#8re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 12:33pm

I'm glad Adam took time to answer questions, even if some of them were no-brainers.

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

Em-LEE
#9re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 12:36pm

Oh,I love Adam!

I wonder if any of the other cast members will be answering questions.

One Song Glory
#10re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 2:01pm

According to the site, Anthony will be answering questions next week.

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

MissMonika Profile Photo
MissMonika
#11re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 2:15pm

Yay!! I've been going through nostalgia, hoping Anthony would post in the other thread again. Oh well, that's ok. I'm happy about the Rent blog. That's the best idea ever. I wish Adam could've answered more questions though.

Yes, I'm pinay. And I'm proud of it!

Feathah Profile Photo
Feathah
#12re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 2:58pm

LOVE this response, since everyone is always claiming to know what Jonathan Larson would or would not have wanted, and are super picky about the hair thing:

"I don't think anyone knows what Jonathan would or would not have done. We can only proceed with the purest intentions, and stay as true to what the essence of Rent is. What the essence of Rent is not though, is the length of Roger's hair, or changing one location to another. Those are incidentals that get adjusted to fit the medium in which the story of Rent is being told."

"The theater is my life. I live it. I breathe it. I fondle it till it falls asleep." Jack (Will And Grace) http://feathah.blogspot.com

loudasthehelliwant Profile Photo
loudasthehelliwant
#13re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 3:16pm

Wow. I COMPLETELY forgot today was a blog day! Thanks for keeping us on top of it, musicnmath. re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal Its always a pleasure to hear from a cast member, even if some of the questions they answer are a bit... lame.

"I mean, how many of us could honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building?"

thedingo8urbaby3 Profile Photo
thedingo8urbaby3
#14re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 3:21pm

hahaha, I love Rent. I was really waiting for another Adam post too. Thanks, Adam!!

"I've got a fever, and the only perscription is more cowbell!!!!" ~Christopher Walken in one of the best SNL sketches EVER!!

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#15re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 3:22pm

The questions were obvious ones but it was really interesting to read the answers.

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#16re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 5:58pm

Yay big thank you's to Adam! re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

gavrochegirl
#17re: RENT blog: Adam Pascal
Posted: 7/6/05 at 6:01pm

But the next person to answer the questions is Anthony! Hooray!
Thank you to Adam!

What the puck?!

Videos