pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 217

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

emb99
#5400Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/20/18 at 11:55pm

rkzero96 did you request directly from laura or the SM? 

Updated On: 12/20/18 at 11:55 PM

emb99
#5401Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/20/18 at 11:59pm

Sarah329 I got something back from Katrina on 12/08 and I mailed it on 11/26. I think she normally answers pretty quickly, so maybe it got lost? 

Sarah329
#5402Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/23/18 at 8:46pm

Katrina just wrote me back a few days ago! She sent back a signed playbill with a personalized note. I love her.

dollyfan
#5403Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/29/18 at 3:21pm

I received a Playbill signed by Katrina Lenk and a personalized note on Christmas Eve! Pretty great gift!

deathofacatler
#5404Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/30/18 at 9:14pm

Has anyone tried sending to Torch Song? I may try to squeeze a letter in before closing...

dollyfan
#5405Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/3/19 at 3:42pm

Has anyone heard back from Laura Benanti? I'm also sending letters to Gavin Creel and Sara Bareilles in Waitress. So, did anyone get anything back from Gavin when he was in Dolly? Or Sara when she was in Waitress the first time?

andrewftw
#5406Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/3/19 at 4:20pm

So far: jessica vosk and taylor louderman!

rkzero96
#5407Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/3/19 at 4:29pm

emb99 said: "rkzero96did you request directly from laura or the SM?"

HEY! I am so sorry I did not respond earlier. I was not notified. I sent it to her directly.

But something I did differently. MFL has 2 addresses (Lincoln Center and the Vivian something Theater). I wrote her a letter, made a copy of the letter with a copy machine, and on the copied letter I wrote "I am so sorry if you get this 2x. Google showed me 2 different addresses for MFL. I blame Google, LOL". I sent the regular letter to one of the addresses and sent the copied letter to the other address.

I did the same for Rosemary Harris in MFL and got both back :) They probably laughed if they did receive the copied letter, lol. 

Moriah3
#5408Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/3/19 at 8:07pm

Is it to late to send in a request for a full cast signed playbill for lifespan of a fact with a donation? If not who do I make the check out to? And what is the address for the theater? Thank you so much? I know they are closing soon so I dont want it to be a waste.

reginaeatssteak
#5409Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/3/19 at 8:17pm

dollyfan I sent to Sara Bareilles last time she was in Waitress and she responded in about a month - handwritten, personalized note on a Playbill!

Evans2
#5410Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/3/19 at 10:45pm

Heard back from Network today. Full cast signed Playbill. Little short of two months.

HeatherAV
#5411Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/6/19 at 7:18pm

Has anyone heard back from Lifespan of a Fact?  Just curious since they're closing in a week.

stoptheworld38 Profile Photo
stoptheworld38
#5412Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/7/19 at 6:06pm

This is probably a long shot as the show just closed Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From? but does anyone know if there's an address that Hailey Kilgore (Once On This Island) would still accept fan mail? She was out when I saw the show but she's one of my inspirations and I really want to send her something but unfortunately I didn't get around to writing to her before closing...

Also, has anyone written to/received anything from Jenn Colella?

you found your heart but left a part of you behind <3

rkzero96
#5413Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/7/19 at 10:17pm

Got a signed Playbill (but it's more of a regular sized Booklet) from Jane Kaczmarek today. She was in a play in California. I sent a letter on 12/03/2018. 

dollyfan
#5414Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/14/19 at 12:07pm

Stephanie J. Block tweeted that she sent me a signed playbill, can't wait to get it 

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#5415Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/15/19 at 1:30am

stoptheworld38 said: "This is probably a long shot as the show just closed Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From? but does anyone know if there's an address that Hailey Kilgore (Once On This Island) would still accept fan mail? She was out when I saw the show but she's one of my inspirations and I really want to send her something but unfortunately I didn't get around to writing to her before closing...

Also, has anyone written to/received anything from Jenn Colella?
"

Jenn is very good at replying. But regarding Hailey... you missed your shot. She was in the show from previews to closing day - you had over a year to write to her.  

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

rkzero96
#5416Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/15/19 at 8:52am

June Squibb (in Waitress) sent me a signed playbill like last week.

And... surprisingly, I got a cast signed playbill from Celebrity Autobiography (I wrote just for fun...)- cast members were Mario Cantone, Susan Lucci, Eugene Pack, Michael Urie, Tate Donovan, Jonathan Van Ness, Antoni Porowski, Dayle Reyfel, Rachel Dratch. Got this last week as well. 

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#5417Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/22/19 at 9:47pm

Received cast-signed playbills from The Cher Show and To Kill A Mockingbird. No donation request.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

BroadwayFangirl2
#5418Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 1/28/19 at 11:22pm

Has anyone heard back or written to Samantha Barks in Pretty Woman? Also if you have written to the show in the past what address did you use and did you give a donation for a full cast signed playbill? 

rkzero96
#5419Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/1/19 at 8:55am

forgot to write on here. Got a playbill signed by Sara Bareilles late last week- Sent it 1/4/2019. 

Doug Giffin Profile Photo
Doug Giffin
#5420Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/1/19 at 9:27am

Thought I'd mention that CURSED CHILD doesn't accept mail sent directly to actors -- I sent a couple of requests that were returned with a yellow USPS "return to sender" sticker.

Same thing happened when I tried to send to "stage manager" c/o PUFFS for a signed Playbill.

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#5421Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/1/19 at 10:48am

I've not done that, but I have done the stage door at Lifespan. Danny Radcliffe comes out to sign, unless it rained. Bobby would not. Cherry Jones went out front door repeatedly, but she would sign if she saw you. So I can't imagine they would've sent anything back.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#5422Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/1/19 at 1:46pm

Doug Giffin said: "Thought I'd mention that CURSED CHILD doesn't accept mail sent directly to actors -- I sent a couple of requests that were returned with a yellow USPS "return to sender" sticker.

Same thing happened when I tried to send to "stage manager" c/o PUFFS for a signed Playbill.

"

That’s strange. I’ve heard success stories from mail sent to Anthony and Sam. And I’ve received 3 cast-signed playbills from PUFFS and my fan letter was even read aloud on Instagram by the stage manager. 

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

Sarah329
#5423Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/2/19 at 9:11am

What is the theatre name and fanmail address for Alice By Heart? I’d love to try and get a cast signed playbill from the stage manager.

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#5424Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/3/19 at 1:46am

Sarah329 said: "What is the theatre name and fanmail address for Alice By Heart? I’d love to try and get a cast signed playbill from the stage manager."

sarah, you're notorious for asking for information that can be found with a quick google search. 

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!