www.anthonyrapp.com

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#0www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 12:46pm

Anybody know when it's going to be re-launching? Also, does anyone have the e-mail address of his that was available on that site?

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 12:56pm

It's going to be re-launching....

re: www.anthonyrapp.com

with new bells and whistles, to boot!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

katygrace84 Profile Photo
katygrace84
#2re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 1:45pm

Yet another reason why I love you, Em. Tee hee hee. Any idea what some of those bells and whistles might be?

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#3re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 1:47pm

I just wanted an excuse to use the icon!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Behind_the_Spotlight
#4re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 2:17pm

That icon needs no excuses. re: www.anthonyrapp.com

dmb_rent
#5re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 2:20pm

I looooove that "Soon" icon... <3 <3

"I would rather take a flawed movie that has as much heart and passion and life and joy and energy and truth in it as this film does over any film that is completely perfectly presented and perfectly constructed but has none of that heart and life." -Anthony Rapp

gertrudejessalynn Profile Photo
gertrudejessalynn
#6re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 2:51pm

I like the icon, but I'm even more excited about the website. re: www.anthonyrapp.com I remember going to it in 2003 when it was still updated... and I randomly checked back to see if it was relaunched or anything. I'm glad it will be up and running again soon. re: www.anthonyrapp.com

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to

dmb_rent
#7re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 2:52pm

me too...he said he would be putting music recommendations on there...i bet it's going to look fantab.

"I would rather take a flawed movie that has as much heart and passion and life and joy and energy and truth in it as this film does over any film that is completely perfectly presented and perfectly constructed but has none of that heart and life." -Anthony Rapp

xoxRogue Profile Photo
xoxRogue
#8re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 2:57pm

YAY! THE ICON!

re: www.anthonyrapp.com

Shari Lewis: Did you ever wish upon a star? Lamb Chop: I once asked Mr. Rogers for his autograph.

Bohemian1232 Profile Photo
Bohemian1232
#9re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 2:58pm

Yay for the website and for the icon!

"Nothing's lost forever. In this world, there is a kind of painful progress. Longing for what we've left behind, and dreaming ahead."

#10re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 3:01pm

does anyone know who runs the website? I am naive in asking if anthony runs it himself, or does have people who do it for him? Just curious! Thanks all!

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#11re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 10:21pm

And again...does anyone have the e-mail of his that was available on the website?

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#12re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 10:24pm

you can PM whiteboy spice - he logs in all the time..

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka

YankeesFan175
#13re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 10:24pm

haha, any excuse to use the icon, huh emcee!? its ok, love the icon and youre not too bad yourself. re: www.anthonyrapp.com

Bob: "there is a chance, albeit a microscopic one, that our baby at some point in his or her formative years will get lodged in a tree" ~Related~

Stater2002 Profile Photo
Stater2002
#14re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 10:31pm

Icon love..I am smiling just thinking about that video blog:)

There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself. Anthony Rapp My avatar- the amazingly talented Michael Buble

aspiringactress Profile Photo
aspiringactress
#15re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 11:32pm

I cannot wait for this site again! I hope it will be up in time to post info about his boook signings, etc.

"We don't value the lily less for not being made of flint and built to last. Life's bounty is in it's flow, later is too late. Where is the song when it's been sung, the dance when it's been danced? It's only we humans who want to own the future too." - Tom Stoppard, Shipwreck

Cugirl Profile Photo
Cugirl
#16re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 11:40pm

I want to write a letter to Anthony's book's publishers asking them if Anthony could come to T.O. for book signing (I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a try). What should I write? I'm so bad at this kind of stuff.

"Das Gegenteil von Krieg ist nicht Frieden...sondern Schöpfung!" - German Mark Cohen

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#17re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 11:54pm

You should write the letter. Just request that you'd be interested in him coming to your city etc.

And I love that icon! "SOON!" That's right up there with the "holla!" quote. re: www.anthonyrapp.com

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

rowers unite Profile Photo
rowers unite
#18re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/6/05 at 11:55pm

omg if he went to T.O thats only 4 hours away from me.... I'd soo be there

#19re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/7/05 at 1:55am

i added the "soon" icon to my desktop items. along with this other one of anthony during LVB that i found on here. hehehe

overthemoon419 Profile Photo
overthemoon419
#20re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/7/05 at 8:04am

That icon just made my day. NOTHING could top that!

"It's not for sissies, contrary to popular belief." - Tommy Tune, on musical theatre.

My avatar: Yummy, no?

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
#21re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/7/05 at 3:07pm

I luff how his site looks! re: www.anthonyrapp.com

musicaldude57 Profile Photo
musicaldude57
#22re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/7/05 at 3:16pm

I've never seen his site, and it's been driving me CRAZY that it's down! So excited for it to be up soon :) And, yes, I love that "soon" icon :P

"And I feel it move me Like a fire deep inside Something bursting me wide open Impossible to hide And suddenly I'm flying Flying like a bird Like electricity Electricity" - Electricity from Billy Elliot The Musical

Spider4president Profile Photo
Spider4president
#23re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/7/05 at 9:04pm

Great icon re: www.anthonyrapp.com

Alix7272 Profile Photo
Alix7272
#24re: www.anthonyrapp.com
Posted: 12/7/05 at 11:31pm

That icon makes me happy. That word now makes me happy.

No Child: http://www.epictheatrectr.org/
I Love You Because OCR: http://www.psclassics.com/cd_iloveyou.html

Videos