Michelle Federer Question

wickedsnares5
#0Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 4:46pm

Why and When did Michelle Federer leave Wicked?

ikmbway
#1re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 4:51pm

I'm pretty sure she left Jan 8th this year. Why she left? Well she's been with the show forever and I would think she had enough of it and needs to try something new. That is my opinion about it but that's what I've got for ya! Seems you are new here...have you read the FAQ? and of course welcome!!
Updated On: 1/25/06 at 04:51 PM

thetheatrekook Profile Photo
thetheatrekook
#2re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 4:52pm

isn't she going to be Julia Roberts' standby?

www.kickfornick.com

Kevo711 Profile Photo
Kevo711
#3re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 4:55pm

Indeed she is.

BtMartin25
#4re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 4:59pm

fooor what show?

bt

Kevo711 Profile Photo
Kevo711
#5re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 5:00pm

Three Days of Rain. (It is not a musical).

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#6re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 5:34pm

I really want to see her, not Julia Roberts. Anyone know if Julia is taking any time off during her run?
Updated On: 1/25/06 at 05:34 PM

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#7re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 6:07pm

Well, depending on her reviews- who knows how much she will be in.

NYC4Life Profile Photo
NYC4Life
#8re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 6:24pm

Why would you want to see Michelle Federer over Julia Roberts? I am not a huge fan of Julia but Michelle is a very boring in my opinion.

StageWhore Profile Photo
StageWhore
#9re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 6:28pm

Really, NYC4Life? I thought she was quite good in her role. She managed to make a full character out of a poorly written plot device.

"`I grow old... I grow old... I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.` What does that mean, Mr. Marlowe?" "Not a bloody thing. It just sounds good." He smiled. "That is from the `Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.` Here's another one. `In the room women come and go/Talking of Michael Angelo.' Does that suggest anything to you, sir?" "Yeah -- it suggests to me that the guy didn't know very much about women." "My sentiments exactly, sir. Nonetheless I admire T. S. Eliot very much." "Did you say, 'nonetheless'?" - The Long Goodbye by Raymond Chandler

NYC4Life Profile Photo
NYC4Life
#10re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 7:15pm

I really did not care for her. I did not think she was bad, but I thought they could have found someone better.

Musical_nerd Profile Photo
Musical_nerd
#11re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 8:26pm

I though she was amazing. She deserves a better/bigger part anyways before we start to judge her, but I still like her.

bwayondabrain
#12re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 8:32pm

yeah, i thought her part was very underwritten
she did well with the small part she had. and that is a big deal to be julia robert's standby!!!

Overthemoon6 Profile Photo
Overthemoon6
#13re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 9:54pm

I thought that she was very good in Wicked, but I preferred Shoshana in that role. Her Wicked Witch of The East was very good.

Even so, Michelle is talented enough to move on to bigger things.

And then, do you know Monseiur Marius, I believe I was a little in love with you.
♥♥♥

faithanytwo Profile Photo
faithanytwo
#14re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 10:36pm

you preferred Shoshana to be Nessarose?

BSoBW3 Profile Photo
BSoBW3
#15re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 10:37pm

Anyone remember the SEINFELD episode with Bette Midler?

The smallest stream is a valent river. It will drown me if it can.

Katt
#16re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 11:05pm

That's funny, I didn't think Michelle played Elphaba or Shoshana played Nessa... Updated On: 1/26/06 at 11:05 PM

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#17re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 11:07pm

I just really want to see Michelle in a nice big starring role. She's got talent. I hope she does very well.

trpguyy
#18re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/25/06 at 11:22pm

Could someone please explain to me what real talent is needed for Nessarose? I'm sure Ms. Federer is very taleneted, but how can anyone tell? Her performace was quite forgetteable, save the annoying leaning back and forth all the time.

fishergirl819 Profile Photo
fishergirl819
#19re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/26/06 at 8:49am

Shoshana covered Nessarose when she was the Elphaba standby. She did a pretty good job, and definitely had one hell of a Wicked Witch of the East.

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#20re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/26/06 at 8:58am

I'd be willing to bet that Michelle will never get to go in Three Days Of Rain.

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#21re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/26/06 at 9:11am

I've worked with Michelle, and she is far too talented to be stuck in that wheelchair-bound role (not to mention that it's just a lousy adaptation of a much better book). She is very funny, has a nice voice and can really act - I'm glad she's moving on to the possibility of bigger and better things.

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#22re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/26/06 at 10:28am

If Julia Roberts knows what's good for her, Michelle will never go on for her. People are paying to see Julia Roberts, and I'm sure *many* people will be traveling in from a far just to see her.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#23re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/26/06 at 3:29pm

So true Foster. People will see Julia is out and get their refunds right away. Personally, I just really love to see Michelle in a better role and let her wings fly.

whatyouown223 Profile Photo
whatyouown223
#24re: Michelle Federer Question
Posted: 1/26/06 at 3:31pm

I would not like to be Julia Robert's understudy and go on to a thousand angry people...or less depending on how many get refunds.