Idina in movie "enchanted"

WickedlyPerfect Profile Photo
WickedlyPerfect
#0Idina in movie "enchanted"
Posted: 4/30/06 at 9:35pm

"Amy Adams is playing this princess in a real fairy tale world. It starts out with eight minutes of animation, like a spoof on Disney, and she plays this princess, and James Marsden is the prince. They fall in love in one day, they sing a song where they find each other, and the birds sew her dress. Susan Sarandon is the queen and hates her, and she pushes her down a well so that she won’t marry her son. So, she falls in a well and ends up in a manhole in New York City. And then it’s a real life, New York City romantic comedy."

Idina is in this movie as well, as a friend amy meets in NYC

http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1184563_12,00.html

What good is a life, With no one to share, The light of the moon, The honor of a swear?
Updated On: 4/30/06 at 09:35 PM

Thesbijean
#1re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 4/30/06 at 9:37pm

They were filming in Times Square last week...

picturetaker9211 Profile Photo
picturetaker9211
#2re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 4/30/06 at 10:25pm

I thought it was completely animated, but I guess not.

"Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, take the moment & making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity."
-Gilda Radner

Sparklesss Profile Photo
Sparklesss
#3re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 4/30/06 at 11:48pm

i thought so too...maybe the animation comes alive..haha.

Marlene Profile Photo
Marlene
#4re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 4/30/06 at 11:53pm

From what I understand parts of the movie are animated, but it's basically a pseudo-disney princess storyline, where princess gets thrown into present day NYC...and Idina is in it.

Michael Bennett Profile Photo
Michael Bennett
#5re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 5/1/06 at 12:13am

Does Amy Adams sing?

FeelingElectric
#6re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 5/1/06 at 6:57am

Just to let everybody know, they were shooting for Enchanted in the Times Square area last Thursday night. The crew was set up behind the TKTS booth(I guess you can say the old TKTS booth now).

Drench yourself in words unspoken. Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten. "Unwritten" Natasha Bedingfield

Renthead#1 Profile Photo
Renthead#1
#7re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 5/1/06 at 7:12am

They were filming in times square last week picturetaker9211? Man I missed that!

Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

jasobres
#8re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 5/1/06 at 3:34pm

According to imdb, "A princess-in-waiting (Amy Adams) is banished by an evil queen from the cartoon world of Andalasia to the hardened world of present-day (live action) New York."

"Ev'ry-buddy wants ta get into de act!" - Jimmy Durante "Breathe from your hoo-hoo." -Kristin Chenoweth

shermanslave Profile Photo
shermanslave
#9re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 5/1/06 at 3:41pm

I worked on the film last week. thankfully NOT the Times Square shoot. So I know for a fact that it is not all animated. I am in it and I am not a cartoon.

Please visit Bitchy Waiter

mejusthavingfun Profile Photo
mejusthavingfun
#10re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:03pm

There is a lot of news on this film online. Menken/Schwartz are writing songs.

itsmeeeee Profile Photo
itsmeeeee
#11re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 5/1/06 at 5:39pm

No offense, but that sounds really dumb. Let's see if they can prove themselves.

LA2NYC
#12re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 5/1/06 at 6:17pm

James Marsden has been on top of a bus for over a week now next to the TKTS booth filming scenes for the movie. It looks really difficult to do with all the tourists and passer-bys on the street stopping to take pics and gawk. But it is pretty funny to see Marsden in a full prince costume in the middle of Times Sqaure on a bus everyday when I walk to work. I hope thier done soon, its starting to get annoying. Today they were out there from 8am-till after 6pm, when I finally came home. Crazy.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#13re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 5/1/06 at 6:35pm

Who's Idina?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#14re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 5/1/06 at 6:52pm

On April 17th I saw a girl in a huge puffy white dress coming out of a pothole in Times Square.

Coolest thing ever.

Shiksa Goddess2
#15re: Idina in movie 'enchanted'
Posted: 5/1/06 at 7:06pm

It sounds cute, like something I would have liked when I was 11- I don't always knock those types of films as "bad", they are just a different genre, and it's good that there are films out there that are geared towards younger girls but not young children.

Videos