pixeltracker

Sex and the City - Full Trailer!

Sex and the City - Full Trailer!

Broadwaywest2 Profile Photo
Broadwaywest2
#1Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/22/08 at 8:44pm

Yes it is here, the Sex and the City Full Length Trailer.

Not digging the begining of the trailer, but I like the second part true sex and the city all the way.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=1010&item=3

It looks pretty good.

What do you think?

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#2re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/22/08 at 8:51pm

Off topic, love.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

verynewyorkcurious Profile Photo
verynewyorkcurious
#2re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/22/08 at 9:14pm

Perhaps, but I was interested! Thanks for sharing that. I hope it doesn't suck, although I am anticipating that it will.

jerseyboyschick2 Profile Photo
jerseyboyschick2
#3re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/22/08 at 10:08pm

Im excited for this movie.

"You will understand that Bww is a forum that allows Theatre people, Fussy old Queens, and chorus boys of Mama Mia to release their everyday life's frustration by being Snarky, B**chy, and sarcastic." -BwayBoundJoe

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#4re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/22/08 at 10:35pm

Can't wait to see this!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

IsolatingAge
#5re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/22/08 at 11:10pm

Gah! I love Steve. What only happened once? I have to know.

You must think I'm still sixteen. I dropped out of high school for a reason. And I don't care if you're pretty. I'm not admitting you are right. My soul is not a stage. I won't pretend I'm anything I'm not

MrSweetNAwful Profile Photo
MrSweetNAwful
#6re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/22/08 at 11:44pm

*GASP* Steve cheated!? and Charlotte's finally pregnant!?

I loved it! Hopefully it won't suck.

You're reminding me of people you hear at the movies asking questions every ten seconds, "Who is that? Why is that guy walking down the street? Who's that lady coming up to him? Uh-oh, why did that car go by? Why is it so dark in this theater?" - FindingNamo on strummergirl

"If artists were machines, then I'm just a different kind of machine...I'd probably be a toaster. Actually, I'd be a toaster oven because they're more versatile. And I like making grilled cheese" -Regina Spektor

"That's, like, twelve shows! ...Or seven." -Crazy SA Fangirl

"They say that just being relaxed is the most important thing [in acting]. I take that to another level, I think kinda like yawning and...like being partially asleep onstage is also good, but whatever." - Sherie Rene Scott

i.heart.link Profile Photo
i.heart.link
#7re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 12:35am

could not be more excited right now!

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#8re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 12:37am

Cynthia Nixon looks so odd, did she have surgery or something?
The line they gave to Jennifer Hudson about coming to NY to fall in love is really corny, hope the movie has better dialogue than that.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

i.heart.link Profile Photo
i.heart.link
#9re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 12:55am

You know i honestly think that Sex and the City could make a really good musical!

TonyaFanatic Profile Photo
TonyaFanatic
#10re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 1:25am

Oh, Jennifer.

"Girl, this cupcake is the jumpoff"- Adriane Lenox

rentrocks27 Profile Photo
rentrocks27
#11re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 2:04am

I'm so stoked! I love Sex and the City. I hope the movie does the tv show justice. It almost seems like the trailer gave a lot away. I wonder what suprises there will be if any.

amoni Profile Photo
amoni
#12re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 2:27am

Well looky looky, there's a new movie coming out soon starring Sarah Jessica Parker. Let's see, didn't she star on Broadway as Annie, and in "Once Upon A Mattress" and "How To Succeed In Business...". And oh look, wasn't Chris Noth in "Gore Vidal's The Best Man", and David Eigenberg in "Six Degrees" and "Take Me Out". Lest we forget, Jennifer Hudson who won an Oscar for the movie adaption of the Broadway show "Dreamgirls" and last but not least Cynthia Nixon, who has been in some amazing Broadway shows like "Angels In America", won the Tony Award just last year for "Rabbit Hole" but also has the distinction of appearing in two different Broadway shows at the same time!

Hey Blaxx, enough on topic for you now, love?

GHOSTLIGHT2
#13re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 9:47am

Thank You for that, I didn't think I would care for that show when I first watched it.
but in time I found it had an unmistakable charm.
For the first time in a long time I see an upcoming film worth waiting for unlike the tired 'Star Trek 11:let's start over' which NO ONE really cares about.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#14re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 9:54am

Im sorry but judging off this trailer it looks dreadful, and i just dont see the need in bringing it to the big screen, the trailer looks like just an other episode

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#15re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 11:16am

It looks fantastic!! I can't wait!

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#16re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 11:50am

Oh I cannot wait for this!
I think it looks great.

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

blueroses
#17re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 12:08pm

Can't wait!

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#18re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 12:52pm

Counting the days, and I will have to travel to NYC to see it! WOO HOO!!!! The girls are back!

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

BroadwayBelle2 Profile Photo
BroadwayBelle2
#19re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 3:32pm

Looks great! I can't wait until May 30th!

StickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
#20re: Sex and the City - Full Trailer!
Posted: 2/23/08 at 3:51pm

"For the first time in a long time I see an upcoming film worth waiting for unlike the tired 'Star Trek 11:let's start over' which NO ONE really cares about."

I don't care about it, but saying there is no one who cares?

That is quite an understatement, and there are millions of fans who would disagree.

And regarding the SEX AND THE CITY trailer, it actually looks great.

"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.